It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Casting Nubile Nenas

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 395

Casting Nubile Nenas

Postby Gemlt » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 pm

I thought you guys might be interested in this video from a Clips4Sale “studio” called Casting Nubile Nenas: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

I commissioned this video a while back on ExtraLunchMoney. I’ve picked up a few other videos and three or four photo sets from the same studio. The dialogue is horrendous; as I recall, the girl just says something like “I love cut cock” throughout this entire video. Nevertheless, she’s pretty cute, so it’s not a total wash. I don’t think I’ll commission any more videos from these folks, because none of the girls even seem to understand English to the point of being able to memorize multiple lines. That said, I think the most I paid might have been $40, and most of the videos have been about $25-30, and the hardcore action is usually decent enough. The photo sets haven’t been more than $15, and usually end up being the better bargain. I’m sure if you follow my Tumblr you’ve seen a handful of the fan sign photos I’ve picked up from this studio on there.
Gemlt
Site Admin