It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Nora Tschirner

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 358

Nora Tschirner

Postby Frecklover » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:20 pm

There is a pro-circumcision German Facebook page that features lovely German actress Nora Tschirner talking favourably about a fellow actor's circumcision, particularly about his staying power as a result of it. There are some comments in German on the page saying that Nora is promoting male circumcision in Germany but sadly I can find no references anywhere else on the internet, although I don't speak German so my search is a little limited. I know some of you speak it. Does anyone know anything about her and her circumcision preference? She's gorgeous!
Frecklover

Re: Nora Tschirner

Postby snoman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:50 am

Funny you mention this - I was watching an interview with her just last night and thinking "Wow, she's a cutie!".

If you can post a link I'll be happy to have a go at translating it.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 am

She is a prolific interviewee on Youtube, it seems - could be a bit of a job to work one's way through all these.
:D
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:44 am

The original Facebook page with comments etc is freunde der beschneidung sunnet circumcision Brit Mila, and the comments seem to indicate that she and Elyas M'barek are doing a good job promoting circumcision in Germany? Good job if so!!! ❤️
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:28 am

Thanks - found it!

I'm not sure if she actually said this, or if it's a post written by the owner of that particular facebook group. We can hope!

Basically, all she says is "He's circumcised, so he'll last longer than 3 minutes". As I read it, it certainly sounds circ positive although it continues to reinforce this belief over here that circumcision reduces sensitivity. You read it almost every time circumcision is mentioned. The trouble is, there aren't enough guys, worldwide, with adult circs who can argue agains this. I'm one of them. At least in my case it's completely false.

But that's another topic!

Yes - the lovely Nora...I honestly can't say if she said this or it's just been written for the benefit of the photo but it's nice to think about. She speaks remarkably good English for a person from the former East Germany too, and she's quite lovely.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 pm

It's just that there are comments that seem to indicate that she has been promoting circumcision in Germany (if my Google Translate app is accurate?) not just in this instance!! Here's hoping..... we need gorgeous women like her on board.... some British equivalents would be amazing!!
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:35 am

Can you give me some pointers mate? I've had a quick look on Google.de and haven't been able to find anything in German about the lovely Nora and her being circ positive (outside of that facebook site). If you can show me what you've found I'll happily translate stuff and post it here for everyone to enjoy.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:54 pm

It's the last comment from Wolfgang Schmid under the Facebook posting that has me wondering if she's been promoting it elsewhere in Germany...... it's as if Wolfgang has knowledge on this but wondering what his source might be??
Frecklover

Postby bellend » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 pm

More fantasy ...
bellend

Postby jill8 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:30 am

I do think it very encouraging that a group such as this exists on Facebook. I wish they had such a circ positive group in English.
jill8