It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:03 am

How to implement a circumcision fetish in love life?

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 351

How to implement a circumcision fetish in love life?

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 am

What do you actually do to live out your fetish in your love life? Or what would you like to do? What needs to happen, what does she need to say or do so that your system comes to life?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: How to implement a circumcision fetish in love life?

Postby JakePeters » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Cufflinks wrote:What do you actually do to live out your fetish in your love life? Or what would you like to do? What needs to happen, what does she need to say or do so that your system comes to life?

I have yet to consider this with my girlfriend, but I'm not quite sure if she'd be up for it or not. I know I'd like to, but it's such a specific thing, you never know if the woman is going to find it weird or not. I mean the extent of my fetish has nothing to do with roleplay or anything like that, but just certain key words would be enough to complete me.
JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:57 am

I found it really helps when she is positively opinionated already. My ex wife knew the power of her words, and that the fetish could be instrumentalised to activate me for her own pleasure gains. Basically, she knew if she started talking about how she thought it looked hot, I'd respond. Maybe simply giving away that bit of info could help anyone with our inclination?
Cufflinks

Postby Ringhaven » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:14 pm

I have failed twice in the past, with two girlfriends, to incorporate my fetish for circumcision into our sex life. And my preference is rather benign: just circumcised cock worship, basically. In both cases, it was just a bridge too far into the fetish fringe, and neither one really understood it. They tried, but it was obvious that they were blundering around and faking it. Still hopeful, though...
Ringhaven

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:47 am

And what would we actually like them to say then, I wonder?
I think it almost doesn't matter if she comes up with it genuinely or simply parrots it well after being briefed.
:D
For me, it would be perfectly fine to simply have her verbally approve of the circ status whenever she feels like it. My ex used to "charge me up" with that on days when things were going to get interesting, sometimes when we sat in the car and drove home, sometimes closer to the moment of action.
Cufflinks