Why do you prefer circumcised?

Ladies, why do you prefer a circumcised man?
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3450

Re: Why do you prefer circumcised?

Postby snoman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 am

Andrea - I know nothing about this topic. Is it possible to get to choose what type of penis you'd like to have with gender reassignment surgery? I had no idea.

And on a side note, your discussions with Ataraxia over at Straight Foreskin are not going to get anywhere. Forget him - it's not possible to have anything even close to a normal discussion with him. Don't know if you saw my interactions with him. He's delusional. I used to think it was a cool community but people like that are a reason to keep away.
snoman

Postby andreamegina » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:14 am

snoman wrote:Andrea - I know nothing about this topic. Is it possible to get to choose what type of penis you'd like to have with gender reassignment surgery? I had no idea.

And on a side note, your discussions with Ataraxia over at Straight Foreskin are not going to get anywhere. Forget him - it's not possible to have anything even close to a normal discussion with him. Don't know if you saw my interactions with him. He's delusional. I used to think it was a cool community but people like that are a reason to keep away.

haha i just checked that site before i came here and i had started to reply to him but then i was like "eh screw it, i'll just let him think he won"

i do still have hopes for that community (though there are things i like better about this one), but there are a few people there who are just jerks. i don't normally like a ton of moderation but i do kinda think the mods should step up over there and keep things amiable

and yeah you can pick what kind of dick you want to a large extent. i haven't taken any physical steps yet because it's a huge decision and also just because the technology isn't really where i want it yet

i think in a few years things will be much better for people who're ftm trans
andreamegina

Postby JakePeters » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Last edited by JakePeters on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakePeters

Postby Manbird » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 pm

I think this is the most perfect, most honest explanation of the joy of being circumcised I've ever read :)

A penis can be beautiful whether it's circumcised or natural. Speaking as a circumcised heterosexual male, I'm completely happy with my cut status. Gay and female friends of mine have told me they prefer both kinds. I don't think there's a universal absolute. But speaking personally, circumcision makes me feel sexy.
Manbird

Postby Cufflinks » Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 am

My ex-wife of ten years, who was a nurse, an equestrian, and Jewish, used to voice the following notions about circumcision: In her opinion, it made the male more dependent sexually on the female, and more likely to seek intercourse and cause pregnancy - which was further helped by a less impeded flow of sperm (apparently, a commonly held belief among Jews). She also had a thing about horses, and used to liken especially high circumcisions to horse penises, which seemed to thrill her. Being a registered nurse in a UK context, she often said how she found it impossible to consider sex with an uncircumcised man, due to the exposure to them she had at work. To her, foreskins were something only hospital patients had, and a circumcised one was what would await her at home. She was recklessly pro-circ, too, and there was no question that any boys we might have had would be done by a mohel on the eighth day - clearly also religiously motivated, of course.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby tubwheat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:18 pm

andreamegina wrote:when i was younger i used to make fun of boys that i knew were uncircumcised, and i'm pretty sure i was part of the reason a male cousin of mine ended up getting cut when he was a teenager

Would you mind sharing these stories?
tubwheat

Postby jill8 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:52 am

In many ways what Andreamegina describes my reasons
andreamegina wrote:
anyway, as for what i like about circumcised cocks. i think they look beautiful and masculine. the way the shaft skin pulls tight and it sticks out so hard, without wrinkles and extra skin. i like the way the head flares out into a powerful mushroom shape. for me the perfect cock has very tight shaft skin and a huge mushroom head. i like when the skin color on the shaft is pretty uniform, so it looks more natural (though i can still appreciate a nice two-toned cock), like that's the way a dick should be. and i like a gentle upward curve, if possible

I would only add that for me from the very beginning, the foreskin was something that got in the way of what I was interested in: the glans. The first thing I would do with an intact penis would be to roll back the foreskin. Every feature of the glans has an almost hypnotic quality about it. I like to see it standing proud and free of the shaft with a nice clear band of pink inner foreskin before the shaft skin. My appreciation of the circumcised penis is strongly linked to the negative aspects of the intact penis.

Wrinkles and bunched up skin are quite ugly for me. The clean lines of a circumcised penis are so neat and bare, everything is exposed and the glans has already been denuded. A further fascination is the texture of the keratnized glans and how this changes with the erection and pre-cum.

As I grew older the odour that wafted when a foreskin was unrolled began to put me off and by then I had already developed a revulsion to the foreskin. And smegma was just the last straw.
jill8

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 am

jill8 wrote:I would only add that for me from the very beginning, the foreskin was something that got in the way of what I was interested in: the glans. The first thing I would do with an intact penis would be to roll back the foreskin. Every feature of the glans has an almost hypnotic quality about it. I like to see it standing proud and free of the shaft with a nice clear band of pink inner foreskin before the shaft skin. My appreciation of the circumcised penis is strongly linked to the negative aspects of the intact penis.

That's interesting, and seems to explain well what I've observed. My first girlfriend and I were both "virgins", but she instinctively exposed the glans right away and told me she liked the look much better that way. Perhaps women are "programmed" that way?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Previous

Return to "For the Girls"