Girls teasing/talking about uncircumcised boys growing up

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 489

Girls teasing/talking about uncircumcised boys growing up

Postby tubwheat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Does anyone have any experiences from when they were growing up where girls made fun of boys about being uncircumcised or just talked negatively about foreskin/positively about circ in any way?
tubwheat

Re: Girls teasing/talking about uncircumcised boys growing up

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:11 am

My first girlfriend, whom I met before I was circumcised, was from the middle east. I somehow managed to never show myself naked to her without fully exposing the glans first, because I didn't want her to dislike my penis, and figured she must be used to seeing only circumcised ones, since she also had brothers.

She was quite artistic and also painted me in the nude on several occasions, often mentioning how she liked the shape and appearance of the penis. That went well until one day I fell asleep after sex, and the foreskin slid forward when the erection subsided. She saw it when she came back to bed after using the bathroom, and later told me she nearly laughed, since she associated that look with little boys who aren't circumcised yet, and found it grotesque on a grown man.

I realize this may not be exactly like you meant, since we were both basically adults at the time. But where I am from, circumcision is not really done much, so it wasn't something girls or women really see as a factor likely to occur in life. Perhaps the closest I came to your original meaning of the question was my somewhat circ happy aunt who probably would have approved of me getting done early.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Girls teasing/talking about uncircumcised boys growing up

Postby snoman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 am

Oh Christ where do I start? My whole childhood was variations of this theme.

When I was very young, I soon realised I was the only person I knew at my school (primary or elementary school) with a foreskin. And for while it wasn't necessarily bad for me, just 'different'. I compared myself to my friends and wondered why I wasn't like them. I've written this before I'm sure but my mother explained to me that when the foreskin couldn't retract enough to pee, it had be removed. And even then, I thought, 'Surely not EVERYONE has had this foreskin/pee problem.."

Anyway - at some point, the natural curiosity changed and the kids became more tribal. This would have been around age 9 or 10. Then I started getting bullied by the other kids. They'd walk behind me and chant 'Skin, Skin , Skin" which mortified me, especially when the girls didn't know what that meant, and I think, even after having it explained to them, circumcision was such a standard thing they still didn't quite understand why I was getting singled out.

But kids being kids, the girls joined in with the chanting too.

At about age 11, there was a period in my life when a group of boys who I didn't know (but who'd heard about me) would just grab me, hold me against a wall (out of sight of the teachers of course) and pull my pants down. A whole group of kids, girls included, would be there, laughing and pointing at me.

One of these girls, who was laughing along with the rest of them once, was the only one who came up to me and asked me "Doesn't it hurt?". But what are supposed to say when you're 11 years old?

I moved states shortly after this and from that point on, much of the talk was general "Ewww, how gross" stuff I'd overhear from groups of girls who discovering teenage magazines with sealed 'advice' sections. I never let anyone know of my status at high school, so I just went along with everyone else, agreeing that it WAS gross.

It's tough though, when just about every reference you'd see to penises always featured circumcised ones.
snoman

Return to "For the Guys"