A great little tip....

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 706

A great little tip....

Postby Frecklover » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 am

I always find a way to let a date know I'm circumcised before things start getting intimate. Here in the U.K. It rouses their curiosity and usually works in my favour!
Frecklover

Re: A great little tip....

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:22 am

How do you do it, I wonder?
I sometimes hint at Jewish family connections when I have reason to believe she might be more comfortable knowing I'm circumcised. But other than that, it is difficult to steer the topic down that path without entering the territory of dick talk, which I find very risky to embark on, given the potential for ticking the rudeness tickbox.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:54 pm

I ask them to tell me 5 fun facts about themselves and then hope they'll ask me back. I include it as one of the 5.....
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:56 am

Freck - if they ask you, are you blatant about it or do you lead them into it.

I once told someone (from a non circumcising culture) that I had at least one scar on almost every body part. They clicked straight away and wouldn't stop grinning the rest of the evening!
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:02 am

For me, it backfired once in Canada when I decided to go skinny dipping with a buddy and his girlfriend. She gave a us a very doubtful look when he declared "hey, let's all strip naked and jump into the Okanagan!" I turned and said to her "don't worry, I have nothing he doesn't have." To which she said "I'm not so sure of that..."
:D
Dang that accent. They'll never believe me a circ.
Cufflinks

Postby savenger » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Since mine is so recent and I wasn't single when I had it done, I have no experience with leading into it, but when I was uncut my second gf freaked when I attempted to lead into saying that I had foreskin. If I remember correctly, I led into talking about surgery and steered it to saying that "Luckily I haven't had any surgeries done on me, especially after birth". She was like "Sure you have, every baby had THAT done". I was like "Not me". Then she quickly realized what I was talking about, and she like "no way, you're uncut!?". She never saw uncut before and at least to me she was more freaked out that I had extra skin than just being surprised. She didn't mind it, she thought it was in her words "weirdly cool". That was the only instance of me trying to sway a conversation into that direction. The other two gf's I just let them discover it for themselves. One had a surprised reaction, the other one didn't really notice until she moved it xD.
savenger

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:45 pm

I suddenly remember an incident in Shanghai, a few years ago. I'd had a few and was out with a crowd of great people; one was this unbelievable redhead from Birmingham. We somehow started talking foodie stuff, and she suddenly said the memorable sentence "I wonder where to get some good, German sausage?" To which I said immediately "oh, I happen to know a great place for some Israeli sausage!" She somehow didn't catch on at all though, was like "oh yeah? Like, kosher and stuff...?"

Duh. I guess I need more practice at this.
Cufflinks

Return to "For the Guys"