Poll: What Type of Circ Do You Have?

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.

What Type of Circ Do You Have?

High and Tight
38%
High and Loose / some movement
13%
Low and Tight
21%
Low and Loose / some movement
8%
Other/Different style (explain)
4%
Uncut
17%

Total votes : 24

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2625

Re: Poll: What Type of Circ Do You Have?

Postby Frecklover » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:48 am

Yes when intactivists talk about loss of sensitivity through circumcision they are only referring to low cut circumcision where the sensitive inner skin is indeed trimmed away. Studies recently proved that those of us lucky enough to have been circumcised high and tight, with that inner skin retained, experience no significant loss of sensitivity!
Frecklover

Postby savenger » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Deadheart wrote:^ I think by default most urologists/surgeons do a "low" circumcision because its apparently the easiest for them to perform and most likely the way they were trained to do it. Men that claim to lose sensitivity after circumcision I will almost guarantee you that they were done "low". Just think about it, the inner foreskin is sensitive whether you have foreskin or not, so if you were to remove that and replace it with the outer shaft skin then of course its not going to be the same sensitivity. The outside of the foreskin is not the part that feels good, so when its done like that the inner skin is replaced with the outer skin.

This was a big factor in my research before I talked with my urologist. I made sure to get it done high/tight and I'm still pleased with the result many years later. I'm not any expert in how circumcisions are actually done, but I do believe all standard adult circs are done by removing a "strip" or "ring" of skin, then rejoining the two ends with sutures. I have read about many guys now getting it done with clapping devices that don't require sutures, but apparently there is more aftercare. I have no experience in that so I'll let someone else who has had it done that way explain it better (seems to me this is the same method they use on infants). I'm actually really intrigued by that method, and if I could go back in time I might have brought it up with my doctor.

Since you are considering and wondering about sensitivity, I will try to share my honest experience. Getting it done with inner foreskin retained its very much like how it is when your foreskin is retracted. The glans do get used to exposure but I'm not sure if I would go as far as to say desensitized. I do remember when I used to take showers the water hitting the glans would tingle, but now it is very much normal and nothing worth noting. Again, speaking for myself, I don't think anything really changes pre/post circumcision. Many would claim its a world of difference, either much better or worse, but from what I've noticed by reading many other men's accounts over the years, almost everyone says there is no big difference and not diminishing in any way.

Another thing to consider is the option to keep or remove your frenulum. I believe if you remove the frenulum you are able to get a much higher cut, and in my opinion it looks better. Another thing I was concerned about was the veins in the foreskin/shaft, and I have no way to explain what really happens but everything seems to re-route in a natural way. Just a theory, but instead of blood flow going to the foreskin, after circumcision more blood flow goes to the actual shaft.

I hope this helps. If you have other questions ask away.

That makes sense, thank you for your input. I suspected that a high and tight circumcision would have a fair amount of sensitivity, but a fair amount to desensitize the head, so intactivists saying a lot is lost from a circumcision makes sense that they are talking about a low circumcision. That being said, I would think it's also based on the person and how they desensitize. Never thought about the frenulum choice, guess I would have to take that into consideration. I think those intactivists are generalizing the fact that just because the foreskin has 20,000 nerves that means that they lose almost all sensitivity in the penis as a whole. That might be a bit of a stretch to say that and this is coming from a uncut guy haha. I get both sides of that argument, but I'm pretty sure the sensitivity is still enough to be very pleasurable for the cut person or else I don't think many cut guys would be having sex so often haha.
savenger

Postby snoman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:13 am

Not to confuse the issue but I'll just jump in here with my own experience.

I went from a high and loose circ (that was poorly done by my first surgeon but still - he left me with a high result) to a low and moderately tight/loose cut after my revision.

There is a change in sensation for sure but I wouldn't say sensitivity. The area where I feel pleasure now is a little different compared to what it was before. The amount of pleasure I receive is pretty much the same (although it's been awhile now), but it just occurs somewhere slightly different. After my initial circ I was really taken by surprise at how much I enjoyed the sensations I had. I'd read about loss of sensitivity and it concerned me but it was just different - no less than before.

I likened it to having the sensations focussed on one part of my penis (around the scar line) as opposed to being a more general spread out feeling. They both felt good - one was less focussed, one was more.

After I went to a low cut, that didn't change. I still get most of my feeling from around the scar line. It is very concentrated and intense. It's just a little lower than it was before.
snoman

Postby savenger » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Thanks for your experience, yeah it seems to me that high and tight is the way to go, even if a lot of nerves in the foreskin are gone, it seems like the inner foreskin that is just as sensitive will be as sufficient and wouldn't really be much change sensation wise. I'll definitely look into that and go from there. If you are high and tight doesn't that mean using lube is basically necessary or is there enough motion to not use it?
savenger

Postby Deadheart » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:07 am

I'm not sure how true the "20k nerves" thing I see thrown around is ... don't believe everything you read from intactivists. I've never seen an actual medical source proving this. Yes, by removing the foreskin you're removing all the sensation you feel in your foreskin... this should be obvious. The better question to ask is how pleasurable foreskin is in the first place, as say compared to the head, inner foreskin, frenulum, etc. But everyone is different.

Even if you have tight shaft with little mobility, you can still masturbate without lube. Its all personally preference. I find lube and direct contact on the head feels best, regardless of cut or uncut. Lube is not only for cut guys. :roll:
Deadheart

Postby savenger » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Deadheart wrote:I'm not sure how true the "20k nerves" thing I see thrown around is ... don't believe everything you read from intactivists. I've never seen an actual medical source proving this. Yes, by removing the foreskin you're removing all the sensation you feel in your foreskin... this should be obvious. The better question to ask is how pleasurable foreskin is in the first place, as say compared to the head, inner foreskin, frenulum, etc. But everyone is different.

Even if you have tight shaft with little mobility, you can still masturbate without lube. Its all personally preference. I find lube and direct contact on the head feels best, regardless of cut or uncut. Lube is not only for cut guys. :roll:

Yeah I can see that. And that's good to hear that there is movement still enough to not use lube. Even though I'm uncut, I use coconut oil and lube sometimes just for something different. It feels good, but it gets sore if I do it a lot, so its a special thing for me once in awhile. I would suspect the sensitivity coupled with the tightness of the circumcision along with the lube for the whole penis is pretty damn good. That is what I like about cut, the feeling of the tightness of the cock.
savenger

Postby savenger » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:29 am

I now have a high and tight circumcision everyone. I got circumcised roughly a week or so after I made my last post on here. I wanted to wait the 6 weeks until now to announce it. Even before I joined this forum, I was in talks with doctors and consulting about it, but I finally made the appointment not too long before I joined here. Now that the 6 weeks have been up, I felt it the right time to say it. It came out nicely!
savenger

Postby Xochimilco » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 am

That's awesome, savenger! Congratulations!

I was circumcised as a teenager and ended up with a moderately low and tight cut. I wish I had known enough at the time to ask for a higher scar placement, but I'm still very happy with the result.
Xochimilco

Postby savenger » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:31 am

Thanks!

Yeah, I specifically asked for a high and tight and it came out pretty nice. Really the reason why I had it done and what convinced me is that my girlfriend prefers it and it arouses her a bit more, plus she's Jewish :P and because I had a shortish foreskin and a big head so it kind of folded into itself when I pushed it back over which is a bit annoying and it got sore if I did that repeatedly.

And since I talked about the sensitivity thing, a noticed a slight loss but nothing extreme. Masturbation is slightly different, but I never really pushed my skin back and fourth over the head when I was uncut, I always kept it pulled back and tight and stroked it like that because I liked the feeling, now I have the feeling all the time and it's awesome. Luckily I don't really need lube that much because I do have a slight slight slight amount of skin left to I can move it. That being said I do use lube a bit more, the first time I stroked after it healed felt amazing, plus I like how I can stroke the whole thing without seeing skin move, its a visual thing for me. It does take me a bit longer to climax, but not by much.
savenger

Postby Bagheera » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:54 am

Greetings,

First post here actually, i'm not usually active on forums. I'm in my young 20s from a mostly non-circumcising country, and as weird as it sounds i'm actually as obsessed about foreskin than I am on cut ones.
Although I was several years ago utterly against the practiceof it, I, since few years developped a fetishism about the cut ones and are really wondering wether I should go for it or not.
I'm hindered by the fact I need to spend my money to others things currently, and prolly for 2-3 years, still I think I will undergo the procedure rather soon.
If I had to choose one kind of cut I'd choose very low and tight, I'm really repulsed by the two-tone effect and the idea of having a really low one delights me somehow.. tightness as much as possible, otherwise there is no point in doing the procedure.
That's also really weird because I actually love foreskin plays and such.. It is not an issue but I feel like my body does not want it anymore..

I guess i'm open to any questions if some of you want to ask stuff here, i'd actually like to read opinions - supporting me or not, thus I could know if one of you are actually feeling the same thing.
Bagheera

PreviousNext

Return to "For the Guys"