Poll: What Type of Circ Do You Have?

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.

What Type of Circ Do You Have?

High and Tight
38%
High and Loose / some movement
13%
Low and Tight
21%
Low and Loose / some movement
8%
Other/Different style (explain)
4%
Uncut
17%

Total votes : 24

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2623

Re: Poll: What Type of Circ Do You Have?

Postby snoman » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 am

Savenger

Congratulations! Just a small note on the sensitivity - let it settle down. It takes a little while but right now, so soon post surgery, you can't expect to have the same degree of feeling you did before. It'll return in a month or so.
snoman

Postby savenger » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:48 am

snoman wrote:Savenger

Congratulations! Just a small note on the sensitivity - let it settle down. It takes a little while but right now, so soon post surgery, you can't expect to have the same degree of feeling you did before. It'll return in a month or so.

Thanks! Yeah, the sensitivity is a bit dull, but it'll come back. Like I said though, despite that, it doesn't feel that I lost a whole ton during the circumcision, so when the sensitivity does come back, I think it'll feel almost as pleasurable which is why I got a high and tight, the more exposed inner foreskin, the better!
savenger

Low and loose

Postby Manbird » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 pm

From what I've seen (from my experience, and other guys I know) it's a typically British style of medical circumcision. I've often wondered what it would be like to have a high and tight cut, but partners seem to prefer me this way. One girlfriend told me she enjoyed the mobility of the available skin but found it much more exciting the way it "snapped back" into position behind my helmet. I wouldn't change it for anything!
Manbird

Postby Frecklover » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 am

Hi Manbird, good to have another circumcised Brit involved with the forum. Like you, I love being in a minority here (an even smaller minority than you are in because I have a high and tight style circ) and it makes me feel sexy too, especially when I see the expression on a girl's face when she first discovers I'm circumcised! In my experience, even though it's unusual, most British girls seem to get quite excited when encountering a cut cock, and I love that, and because of it the sex is so much more erotic!!
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:28 pm

I wonder what mine counts as. From the selection, I'd say "low and loose," because the skin pushes up against the glans from behind even when erect; but the cut line tracks the base line of the glans precisely, all the way around, so it is not a circular cut, but forms a V-shaped wedge under the glans. That keeps it from rolling over, which it probably would otherwise. The glans is always exposed. It seems to be typical for Northern Europe and Scandinavia.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby savenger » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Update: 5 months later after my circumcision, I have to say that it is going great. My sensitivity that I temporarily lost after the surgery is back. My scar has healed nicely, it faded a tad, but you can still tell obviously. As for operation, masturbation is fun now since my head is desensitized I can now do things that I had to be cautious about when I was still uncut. Still have to use lube for the most part, but I'm able to go dry as long as I don't do it so harshly (trying to avoid that deathgrip!). Sex lasts longer for me now, my girlfriend loves the friction and seeing my head exposed and turns her on so we have had more intense sessions which is a plus and I actually enjoy handjobs more because my whole penis is being rubbed and I like the feeling as apposed to having foreskin doing that work. It's a nicer visual and it gets me harder.
savenger

Postby Tight Circ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 am

High and tight here, by my own choice :D
Tight Circ

Previous

Return to "For the Guys"