Sons of migrants or parents from non circumcising lands

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1366

Sons of migrants or parents from non circumcising lands

Postby snoman » Fri May 27, 2016 12:28 pm

This is something I've often wondered about. Do you/ do your friends have parents who come from non-circumcising countries and what influenced their decision to circumcise or not?

I think back to my childhood in Australia where it felt as though i was the only uncut kid in my whole school. Of course that wasn't the case - all but 2 of the greek boys were uncut - but in my peer group I was the lone foreskin.

Yet, I had friends whose parents came from Ireland, from Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Italy..and they were all circumcised.

I often wondered what their parents attitudes must have been. If they allowed themselves to be convinced by the doctors, went along with the doctors happily or just didn't know.

Anyone else?
snoman

Re: Sons of migrants or parents from non circumcising lands

Postby savenger » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:44 am

I was born in Germany to a German mother, but I was born in a German hospital so I didn't get cut, but when I was around 11 she offered to get me cut, I didn't because I didn't like needles, but that's my story. My brothers are cut since they where born in the States, so I guess my parents thought it was okay to do. I think they were mostly worried that they would be different.
savenger

Postby snoman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Vielen Dank für deine Antwort Savenger!

Really interesting to hear. Are you in Germany or the US now? And how about your brothers? Did they spend any time in Germany? If so, how did they feel about their status?
Did you ever discuss the differences with your parents?
snoman

Postby savenger » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:05 am

snoman wrote:Vielen Dank für deine Antwort Savenger!

Really interesting to hear. Are you in Germany or the US now? And how about your brothers? Did they spend any time in Germany? If so, how did they feel about their status?
Did you ever discuss the differences with your parents?

Jawohl!

I'm in the US. One of my brothers is in Germany and one is here in the US. Both have spent time there as we took regular trips in the past. One of my brothers is 11 (ironically) so that hasn't been brought up yet, but my 22 year old brother it has came up and it's basically normal for him, I do remember when he found out I wasn't, he was like woah, but other than that I think he's cool with it. I've asked my parents why they circumcised my other two brothers and they said it was just easier and it was normal over here to do so. I don't feel left out or anything, I'm fine as I am but I do like the look of a cut penis. As long as the sensitivity isn't too bad after a procedure I wouldn't mind having it done some day. One thing that I would miss is the feeling pulling the foreskin up during mastrubation and the fact that I might look a bit smaller, but other than that, I'm cool either way.
savenger

Postby andreamegina » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:11 pm

i dated a guy whose parents were norwegian but he was born in california. he was circumcised even though his parents were super foreign lol. i asked him about it and he didn't really have an answer. it's just the normal thing to do in america. he had a nice cock too, but he ended up being a wiener
andreamegina

Postby savenger » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 pm

andreamegina wrote:i dated a guy whose parents were norwegian but he was born in california. he was circumcised even though his parents were super foreign lol. i asked him about it and he didn't really have an answer. it's just the normal thing to do in america. he had a nice cock too, but he ended up being a wiener

I guess it was them trying to get him into the culture so he doesn't get left out just like everyone else in this country.
savenger

Postby andreamegina » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:34 am

savenger wrote:
andreamegina wrote:i dated a guy whose parents were norwegian but he was born in california. he was circumcised even though his parents were super foreign lol. i asked him about it and he didn't really have an answer. it's just the normal thing to do in america. he had a nice cock too, but he ended up being a wiener

I guess it was them trying to get him into the culture so he doesn't get left out just like everyone else in this country.

yeah i guess so. his parents didn't seem to hold american culture in high esteem though. i dunno why they got him circumcised...maybe it was just automatic and they weren't asked. or maybe his dad had some problems at some point. maybe his mom preferred cut. all i know is that he had a nice tightly cut cock with an upward curve and a big head...it was actually a really beautiful dick. i miss that far more than i miss him
andreamegina

Postby Deadheart » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:49 am

Interesting, I know American hospitals can be very insistent on parents to do it but I don't think it is automatically done. Most likely they were told the health reasons and that nearly all boys have it done so they went along. A circumcised Swede sounds more rare than a unicorn or leprechaun lol.
Deadheart

Postby savenger » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:31 am

Hm pretty odd. I guess they didn't really think anything of it when the doctors/nurses asked. I know at one point in the past some hospitals didn't even ask the parents if they wanted them cut, they just did it. Don't think it's like that no more, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a easy answer and places would be quickly on top of that. Really weird that this guy was cut though, most Europeans don't generally do that. Guess they didn't care haha.
savenger

Postby Xochimilco » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 pm

I think this is a really interesting topic. In my case, my father came from Latin America where circumcision is pretty rare and since he was not circumcised, I was not circumcised. However growing up in the midwest, that meant that I was among maybe 3 kids in an enormous school district that weren't circumcised so as a teenager I decided to go ahead and have the operation done. Now due to my positive experience with it and the fact that every woman I've ever been with has either had no preference or has preferred a circumcised penis (the majority), I plan to have any sons that I have circumcised.
Xochimilco

Next

Return to "For the Guys"