What's the most sensitive part of your penis?

A place for guys to discuss why they love being circumcised or wish that they were cut.
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 848

What's the most sensitive part of your penis?

Postby Gemlt » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:23 am

I absolutely love my frenulum. If I could, I would have it licked all day long. Even before I'm remotely aroused, it feels great to receive any stimulation on my frenulum, and it's significantly less pleasurable to orgasm from other forms of stimulation. Although it's not the sinewy cord that I see in photos of some intact men, the doctor did a pretty good job on me, and I still have a fair amount of frenulum left. I have to admit that I sometimes feel sorry for guys when I see a picture where the frenulum has been completely ablated.

After that, the most sensitive part of my cock (but a distant second) is probably my corona (the ridge around my glans). Although the surface of my glans can be kind of finicky about being touched (sometimes it likes it, sometimes it feels uncomfortable), I will get harder and cum more if my corona is getting lots of attention.

The entire area above (toward my glans) my circumcision scar is pretty sensitive if I'm aroused, but the shaft below my scar might as well be my thumb. I don't feel very much there at all. The scar itself can be remarkably sensitive, and I sometimes love to focus on the pleasure that ripples across it as I edge myself.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Re: What's the most sensitive part of your penis?

Postby Ringhaven » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:42 am

I'm very much the same! One of the reason circumcision interests me, and that I am in favor of it, is that I don't at all feel that I have lost any sensation at the frenulum, and the fact that the scar itself seems to be so delightfully pleasurable can't be anything but a plus. It's hard not to speculate that from the pain of the surgery, all the more pleasure results.
Ringhaven

Postby Gemlt » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm glad to hear there's other guys out there that feel this way. Out of curiosity, were you cut as an infant or adult? I was only a few days old, so I don't really have a point of reference to compare with.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Ringhaven » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Yes. RIC by gomco here...
Ringhaven

Postby Deadheart » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:51 am

I removed my frenulum years before I even had my circumcision, mainly so I could retract my foreskin even further back and give it a pseudo-cut look, but oddly enough that area is still sensitive as if it was there. I have a high and tight circumcision, so that means I have as much "inner foreskin" (or whatever you call it) retained as possible, and that is probably the most pleasurable erogenous zone along with the head. The pink skin from the scar line up to below the ridge of the head is much pleasurable.

Honestly, sex and sensation feels just as good circumcised as I when I wasn't. Maybe even more so now because I'm much more turned on by my dick now, and sex is very mental. If I were to make an honest assessment, maybe the tip has been normalized to direct contact now, but even before circumcision I wore my foreskin back. Being cut is just simply better.
Deadheart

Postby bellend » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:43 pm

The inner foreskin. There is about an inch of it behind the head. The frenulum is also quite sensitive.
bellend

Postby Gemlt » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:19 pm

I have to agree that the inner foreskin is very sensitive for me as well. I'm really grateful to have ended up with a high and tight cut. It's funny, my girlfriend likes to deep throat me, and I'll frequently have to hold her head in place in order not to throat fuck her so that her tongue's swirling around my sensitive bits.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby jack » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:28 pm

I was cut aged 20, as a preventative measure for a light case of BXO that I had just developed at that moment and which was manageable with steroid ointments. I had a tight and quite low cut, with a V-shaped scar in place of my frenulum. I find the area where my frenulum was the most sensitive, even more so than it was before my circumcision. I think I read somewhere that it isn't the frenulum itself that is sensitive, but the area right underneath it, so removing it does not necessarily affect sensitivity. Other than that, my inner skin is very sensitive, and, if lubed up well, my glans feels quite nice, but I don't think I'd be able to cum from rubbing just the head alone.
jack

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 am

I would like to challenge the commonly accepted view of "sensitivity" and differentiate between sensitivity as pertains to actually building arousal and sensitivity merely indicating touch awareness. I am pretty sure not every nerve on the penis has an erogenous purpose, and whether arousal will build or not (and eventually culminate in orgasm) will further depend on the kind of touch that is registered and processed by the brain.

So, by that rationale, I would answer the question as follows:

1. upper part, underside, and sides of glans, very responsive
2. corona along entire circumference, very responsive
3. inner skin layer behind glans, somewhat responsive
4. meatus and shaft skin, barely responsive

And that makes sense, because the two under point 4 are "designed" to have outside contact even in the uncircumcised penis.
Now, as for the kind of touch:

I believe we can subconsciously distinguish between controlled, intelligent touch with human intention and mere, physical contact. The brain makes that distinction for us. And that is why there will always be more arousal from a hot Moroccan super model resting a finger tip on even the least sensitive part of my penis than there ever will be from a sock falling on top of the glans.
:D
And this is where, I believe, all the poor intactivist sods mourning their foreskins are setting their own traps, because they are accepting mentally that there can be no, or only little, stimulation, essentially switching off their own pleasure approval centre. They are creating their own, self-fulfilling prophecy. And we don't.

It has nothing to do with the thread, but I simply have to voice my longstanding observation that the difference between circumcised circ fetishists and circumcised intactivists appears to be the same as the one between the proverbial "glass is half full" and the "glass is half empty" sort of guy. Only that in this case, the brain will actually contribute to "filling the glass." I think we should congratulate ourselves on our constructive positivity.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Tight Circ » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 am

I am particularly sensitive on the Groove around the glans
Tight Circ

Return to "For the Guys"