It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:38 pm

What's Your Favorite Form of Stimulation?

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1136

What's Your Favorite Form of Stimulation?

Postby Gemlt » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:37 pm

What's your favorite way to have your dick stimulated? Do you get off best from masturbation, handjobs, blowjobs, vaginal, anal, tittyfucking? Am I missing out on something? I guess I forgot footjobs, but I'm not sure I get foot fetish stuff. Is there a position that works particularly well for you?
Gemlt
Site Admin

Re: What's Your Favorite Form of Stimulation?

Postby Deadheart » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 am

Handjobs and vaginally. The rest is visual eye candy but nothing puts me over the edge quite like dirty talk. Finding a woman who absolutely loves giving head and stroking cock while talking dirty is a heaven send. Especially when she knows how to play into my circumcision fetish :twisted:
Deadheart

Postby Ringhaven » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:18 am

It can be really delicate to get a woman into accucullophilia, i.e. paying attention to circumcision and being will to talk about it during sex, but if you can subtly maneuver your woman into that, it is GLORIOUS....
Ringhaven

Postby snoman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:41 am

Blowjobs are sensational and if a girl knows how to give a good handjob, that can be unbelievable.

I had a couple of experiences with girls in my past who were pro circumcision (Florentine Sojourn is a recount of my experiences in Italy with a Finnish police officer. I still think about her).

I married a few years after that and my wife, who is perfect in every other respect, sadly doesn't care one way or the other about circumcision.
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 pm

I hope you don't mind me pirating your piece. I think I found it on one of the Yahoo Groups a while back. There's a definite shortage of acucullophiliac fiction, so I couldn't help but include it.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby snoman » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:24 am

Gemit - I have another. Let me know how I can send it to you so you can decide if it's worth posting.
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:49 am

If be delighted to check it out. You can email me any time at power2thecut@yahoo.com.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby snoman » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:19 am

Gemlt wrote:If be delighted to check it out. You can email me any time at power2thecut@yahoo.com.

Email sent. Please let me know what you think. :)
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Great story man. It's almost too sad to be erotic, but it's so well-written that I'll be more than happy to post it if you're okay with that.

I feel like I remember you saying on PlanetSuzy that you were cut later, right? Was there a medical reason, or was it more a result of your perceptions of shame?
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby snoman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:16 am

Please go ahead and post it. I'm happy for people to read it.

Yes - I was cut later in life. You grow up the only uncut guy at school and uni (that you know about at least) and you have experiences like I had and overhear what girls are talking about and you don't really tend to develop self confidence and a healthy opinion of your own body. Then I had some foreskin issues and when the doctor gave me the option to lose it for good it was a no brainer.
snoman

Next