It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

When did you first find out about circumcision?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1588

Re: When did you first find out about circumcision?

Postby tubwheat » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:24 pm

savenger wrote:I was the opposite, I never really wanted to pull it back until I finally did out of hygiene. I only had one real encounter with someone putting me on the spot, it was at lunch during high school and this girl (whom I didn't know and assumed it was a friend of the person sitting at my table) started talking about dicks and she got on the subject on how she thought uncut dicks are dirty and she literally looked me straight in the eyes and asked me straight up "uncircumcised is nasty isn't it? Aren't you glad you were cut?". I was like "Uhhh, yeah, I'm glad". It was really odd considering I've never spoken to this girl before. I'm pretty sure she was Jewish lol. Other than that, I've never really got put on the spot for it or anything, I don't think anyone really knew. Even though I tried to kind of hint at it by saying I'm German haha.

Ever since that day though I got paranoid about it and it kind of made me not want to show girls that. So that's why I've been considering it ever since. Normally I don't brag or anything, but it looks pretty nice covered and uncovered. It feels better pulled back though and when I don't touch for a couple of days that tightness makes it even better, so if I can make it feel like that after a circumcision, I would be cool with it haha.

Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me in high school.
tubwheat

Postby jill8 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:17 am

When I was a 5 year old girl, we were on holidays at a family friend's house in a small country town. Their son was going to go to a new boarding school. Everyone was very pleased about this. I made friends with the son and we played together and parents on all sides were happy that we got along as kids as he had no sister. A few weeks later, when the holiday was over, the boy's family came to stay with my aunt in the big city. Naturally I visited quite often. I was told the son was going to have an operation, no one gave any details.

I saw him a day or 2 later, he was wearing a lose towel like garment and his penis was bandaged up. He did complain of pain. His bandage had to be changed and I somehow managed to make sure that I was around when that happened. The adults were so concerned with the boy's discomfort and pain and the details of bandaging him that my presence as a girl didn't worry them. I saw the scar but what amazed me most was the fact that the little acorn was bare. It had an almost hypnotic effect on me.

Before this I had already played Dr with my cousin and had instinctively rolled back his foreskin because it was the glans which attracted me and I thought this was a chore. When I saw the circumcised penis, I immediately felt a stirring and this was that the skin didn't need to be peeled back and one got to the 'nicer bit' right away. As the circumcised boy healed up, I got to recognize immediately that it was far prettier. That early in life I found I had begun comparing intact with circumcised and aesthetics.

As I saw other circumcised boys, and was curious and observant as to the shape, colour tones and skin texture of the glans, not only did I continue to make the intact/circumcised comparison but my abhorrence of the foreskin and its wrinkled balloon shaped skin set in.
jill8

Postby chrisbris » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:38 pm

I first found out about circumcision when I was about 6. My friend and I were in a public toilet and he noticed I was circumcised, and said that his dad said 'real men are circumcised'. And we were six!! His dad had been in the army so he may have had him circumcised. I saw his cock a few times and it was a full circ. Very obvious circumcision, and it started to get me interested.
chrisbris

Postby uncutcanuck » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:47 am

First post! I was probably 3 or 4 years old when I first learned about circumcision, though I hadn't yet learned the technical term for it.

I was taking a pee next to my dad (who is circumcised) and I asked him why our penises were different (I am uncut). He explained that he had had the skin removed after he was born, but that he and my mom didn't want to put me through that. Ever since then, I have wavered between wondering what it would be like to be circumcised, and seriously wanting it done (at first simply due to appearence). After this initial incident, I always felt a bit jealous when I saw other boys roughly my age who had been cut (e.g. at swimming lessons, at school, etc.).

Over the years, my mom made reference to a few reasons that could explain why I wasn't circumcised. (As an Ontarian in my early 20s, it isn't uncommon by any means to be uncut, though a slight majority of my peers seem to be cut). I never really got a full answer, but it seems like a combination of my parents deeming it to be unnecessary and/or too painful, the financial cost of the procedure (i.e. viewing it as a cash grab - they easily could have afforded it if they had believed it to be worthwhile), and my grandfather's belief that only Jews are circumcised (he was an immigrant from Eastern Europe). I also recall my mother telling me that our family doctor chose not to have her son circumcised, which could have influenced the final decision as well (we were born around the same time).

Presently, I am still uncut, but would like to get circumcised some time during the next year when the time permits. Initially as a child, it was only the appearence of the cut cock that intrigued me, but after having "grown up a bit", I believe I would enjoy several other benefits in addition to aesthetics.

Improved hygiene (i.e. no longer having to deal with that odour that never seems to fully disappear even after recent washing) and positive female perception of the circumcised penis are the other major reasons.

Luckily, none of my past girlfriends expressed any distaste towards my uncut status (though I suspect one grew very tired of giving me blowjobs by the end of our relationship due to the aforementioned odour but was too shy/polite to say so). However, many female friends of mine have expressed preference for cut guys, and are often surprised when I say I'm uncut. Again, I am probably in the slight minority.

Simply knowing that many women feel this way has been somewhat of a confidence struggle for me, so once I get cut, I also expect to gain a bit of a boost in that department.

As I mentioned, I'd really like to get it done some time in the next year, so I may be asking other members a few questions here and there for some practical advice. Glad I found this community and I apologize for the lengthy post!
uncutcanuck

Postby Frecklover » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:30 am

It will do your confidence a world of good! Positive or even enthusiastic responses from my lovers have really boosted mine!
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Very interesting, @Uncutcanuck.

I remember rummaging through my parents' closets as a teenager (poo-poo, a thing one shouldn't do...) and discovering a nicely illustrated book on sexual practices and everything else to do with it which expressly advised against circumcision. Knowing what I know, I deducted that my parents decided not to circumcise me because of that book; and it all made sense then to me.

My very pro-circ, Dutch aunt had apparently been lobbying for my circumcision at the time my parents must have been consulting that book, and it tipped the scales.

Whatever, I still had it done later, at 18, and I have to say it was a relief. I didn't really have a medical indication for it then, but still, I felt like that skin was in the way. Once it was off, it was like... I don't know, it's like being suddenly slim when you're fat, or taking the jacket off when you're hot. It was simply great, and it made me feel free. And it was like you said, women reacted positively to it.

Don't get me wrong, women who like you will rarely react negatively to you, no matter what you look like down there - but there's a difference between them "being ok with it" and them being positively turned on by it. Not all of them are, but the ones who are are worth waiting for; and it's not a long wait, either. There is something about a ready, male member that will be understood by the right kind of girl. And it is the circumcised visuals that appeal to them in particular. I was married to a nurse for about ten years who really had a thing for this; it was great.
:D
I don't want to go on record as one of those who go "yeah, get it done!" but... yeah; get it done.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby uncutcanuck » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Cufflinks wrote:Very interesting, @Uncutcanuck.

I remember rummaging through my parents' closets as a teenager (poo-poo, a thing one shouldn't do...) and discovering a nicely illustrated book on sexual practices and everything else to do with it which expressly advised against circumcision. Knowing what I know, I deducted that my parents decided not to circumcise me because of that book; and it all made sense then to me.

My very pro-circ, Dutch aunt had apparently been lobbying for my circumcision at the time my parents must have been consulting that book, and it tipped the scales.

Whatever, I still had it done later, at 18, and I have to say it was a relief. I didn't really have a medical indication for it then, but still, I felt like that skin was in the way. Once it was off, it was like... I don't know, it's like being suddenly slim when you're fat, or taking the jacket off when you're hot. It was simply great, and it made me feel free. And it was like you said, women reacted positively to it.

Don't get me wrong, women who like you will rarely react negatively to you, no matter what you look like down there - but there's a difference between them "being ok with it" and them being positively turned on by it. Not all of them are, but the ones who are are worth waiting for; and it's not a long wait, either. There is something about a ready, male member that will be understood by the right kind of girl. And it is the circumcised visuals that appeal to them in particular. I was married to a nurse for about ten years who really had a thing for this; it was great.
:D
I don't want to go on record as one of those who go "yeah, get it done!" but... yeah; get it done.

Your anecdote about the book is very interesting. I often wondered what sort of literature my parents consulted to make the decision. Although the circumcision debate is a contentious one, it seems like many parents in the middle are often swayed by seemingly trivial factors (such as the book or my maternal grandfather's belief about Jews).

I can definitely relate to the relief factor you mentioned. I expect to feel a lot more comfortable, both physically and mentally once I get it done. Until then, I'm hoping what you said about "most women who like me not expressing negativity" holds true.

I'm also curious about how sex will feel after getting it done. Hopefully I find a woman like your ex-wife who will express preference towars the cut member shortly after getting it done!
uncutcanuck

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 pm

uncutcanuck wrote:I'm also curious about how sex will feel after getting it done. Hopefully I find a woman like your ex-wife who will express preference towars the cut member shortly after getting it done!

Given your location, finding one like that is likely. It's like most things, it takes prior experience to fully appreciate something. North America knows circumcision well, and so do its women. If you want to get strategic about it, I'd try to score women from Alberta and the Midwest, as they have the highest circ rates in North America. That means these girls should be most familiar with it, and that is what appears to foster enthusiasm about it. My ex wife was conditioned into preferring circumcision by her first boyfriend, who was American. That made it the gold standard for her.

As for how sex feels after circumcision: Anywhere you go on the web, you'll read testimonies of recent circumcisees swearing it's crazy awesome, and I also have no choice but to confirm that, because it is what I experienced, too.

What is very different about circumcised sex is the directness of the stimulation, and how relentless it is. After all, uncircumcised penises get covered by foreskin on outstroke. You no longer have that after circumcision, which basically doubles stimulation time; and if you get a high circumcision, all that inverted, inner skin halfway up the shaft additionally gives you sensations - that part would usually be wasted doing funny stuff, folded forward when uncircumcised. Or even worse, it may act up. I had that happen to me plenty of times, foreskin trying to fight off condoms or frenulum getting almost ripped off or some shit. Take all that off, and the penis becomes a pretty straightforward penetration tool. No more complications for the man, at all. For me, it has increased my confidence with women tremendously. I just know I'll get them off with that thing. Every time.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby uncutcanuck » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:40 pm

@Cufflinks Indeed, Alberta does have a high circ rate, even higher than Ontario. As for the midwest, it seems like it's almost mandatory there. I don't have any plans to move out there, but maybe I'll find a girl from those parts here in Ontario. It's where most jobs are after all.

I've always felt like having a foreskin makes it seem like you're having sex with yourself if that makes sense. Even with handjobs, the head is never being directly stimulated (unless she holds it back, etc.). Intuitively, your analysis makes perfect sense.

On another note, would you recommend having the frenelum removed as well? That's something I haven't thought or researched much about. As for the style, I am planning on getting it high, though unsure about tightness as I am a grower.
uncutcanuck

Postby snoman » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:15 am

I couldn't agree more with what Cufflinks has written and he described it really well. After an adult circ, you notice that everything is more direct. It's a great way to put it. I've always likened it to a more intense but (in my case) localised feeling because I feel a lot of sensation around my scarline now where before it was just a very generalised feeling of "hmm - this is nice". But the word 'direct' does it a lot more justice. The sensations are a lot more direct now than they used to be.

I can understand guys cut at birth falling for the anti propaganda and thinking that because they 'lost' their foreskin they're somehow missing out on pleasure but it's just a change in sensation, not a loss. And I think that change, being a lot more direct as Cufflinks has said, feels a lot better.
snoman

PreviousNext