It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Hypothetical

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 483

Hypothetical

Postby evadjams » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Suppose you could snap your fingers and have the male side of a young couple living in your city go from having a long slinky foreskin (CI-8 or 9) to being tightly circumcised. You'd be able to see the young couple nude and dealing with sex before and after. No one would ever know - to them it would appear as a freak accident having to result in an immediate circumcision.

Would you do it?
evadjams

Re: Hypothetical

Postby hardware » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 pm

I don't know if I'd do it, but I'd sure as heck like to watch the aftermath!
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 am

Not without announcement. I think the guy would freak out otherwise and it would ruin it for them. But I could imagine some sort of arrangement like I described in my story "Magic Circs", where some fairy might appear and go "New! Unbelievable, promotional offer! Try it out circumcised for a night!"
:D
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby evadjams » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 am

I don't know that I was clear! I meant that from his perspective it would be like one night it tears or whatever and the doctor says it needs to be circumcised immediately. It wouldn't seem like magic.
evadjams

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:40 am

Ah, ok. Well, I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but of course I do wish more people could experience the difference. I'll never forget my first time after the operation - it really blew me away. It was like... a whole new world of feeling that I hadn't had before. I suppose it has a lot to do with just how much skin there is in the first place though, and how far back it can go in the uncircumcised member. Mine was long and really in the way, and the frenulum short, so it never went further back than the corona. That meant it was all really "built up", and any pull on the frenulum was almost too much. When it was all gone, it was like... changing from longjohns to speedos.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby JakePeters » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 pm

evadjams wrote:Suppose you could snap your fingers and have the male side of a young couple living in your city go from having a long slinky foreskin (CI-8 or 9) to being tightly circumcised. You'd be able to see the young couple nude and dealing with sex before and after. No one would ever know - to them it would appear as a freak accident having to result in an immediate circumcision.

Would you do it?

As I live in Europe, absolutely, yes. I would be very picky, not to use that power with want and abandon.

JakePeters