It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 pm

greeting

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3199

greeting

Postby circed16 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:57 pm

hi guys . firstly i am happy for being site like this. i think some of you already know me from straightforeskin.com or twitter.my turn is girls preference about cut or uncut. tbh i like when girls say prefer circumcised. years ago i had ask.fm account and it was legend because i had over 1000 answer about girls preference. but i erased it unfortunately.now i had kiwi.qa and curiouscat.me acoount that not good as much as ask.fm . is there anybody who interested in with girls preference about it ?? i think this is why we are here:D
circed16

Re: greeting

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:25 am

I love women who love circumcised men. It's a real turn on for me, and yes, that's totally what I think this group is about. I'd love to ask every attractive girl I meet what their preference is but that's seen as far too forward sadly. I always ask if I get intimate though, and the sex is so enhanced for me if she likes circumcised! Love it when a celebrity expresses a pro-circ view too!
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:35 am

My feelings exactly. I have always had this, I believe. I remember reading up on the topic in encyclopedias when I was eight and getting an absolute buzz from it. And women talking about the topic, ideally in a somewhat experienced manner... wow. Overdrive. Must have, every time.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:16 am

Good to know there are other guys out there who feel as I do.... we are acucullophile-philes! 😉 Do you follow me on Tumblr?
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:01 pm

If you are Mr Angels and Freckles, yes, I do. :D
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:45 pm

;)
Frecklover

Postby circed16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:04 am

what is your tumblr??. and guys we have mutual things.we can share it to each other :d
circed16

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:09 am

I think that's what goes on here. This place is like the boutique headquarters of our very exclusive target group (which may be larger than we think, but I suppose hetero men usually simply don't easily discuss stuff like that).
Cufflinks

Postby Manbird » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:04 pm

(Gate-crashing the conversation here, sorry!)

A few years ago, when I was a student, I met a couple who'd just had a threesome: the girlfriend having been asked by her bloke to go with another girl for his pleasure. I became very friendly with them and got very close to the girlfriend. We had a really good chemistry and she invited me to have a threesome with her and her fella. When she saw my circumcised cock for the first time, she couldn't get enough of it... much to her uncircumcised boyfriend's dismay! Seriously, she was so excited by it that she practically forgot her boyfriend was there. A little while later, she invited me to her place so it would be just the two of us. The sex started from the moment we got through the door, during which she told me it had always been one of her fantasies to go with a circumcised guy and how she wanted this private time between us, away from her boyfriend, to enjoy me.

It goes without saying, this was the best sexual experience I've ever had. Not showing off here, but just saying how sexy being circumcised makes you feel sometimes - especially when you're with someone who finds it a turn on.
Manbird

Postby Frecklover » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:20 am

Exactly why I am an acucullophile-phile. If she's turned on by my circumcision then that turns me on, oral is incredible and the sex is amazing! Un-cut guys must miss out on a lot of bjs compared to their cleaner, more aesthetically attractive circumcised peers!?
Frecklover

Next