It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Introduction - hey

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 289

Introduction - hey

Postby uncut28 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker on here and I've finally decided to post. I've had a circumcision fetish for years, but recently it's gotten to the point where it's uncontrollable. I'm a 28 year old guy from the UK, I'm uncut, but I've fantasised about getting circumcised for years ever since I first found out about it from seeing my circumcised cousin. I'm straight, and find the idea of women interested in circumcision really exciting. I've tried to bury these thoughts, but I can't help it. These days pretty much every time I masturbate I get circumcision related stories or images involved. I've tried to stop it, to be more 'normal' but I can't seem to. So that's been difficult. I've also never talked about it before with anybody in real life, so the online outlet is important for me.

So that's a little bit about me - a bit anguished but there you are. I really enjoy this forum by the way. You guys are posting a lot of great content, and it's nice to know I'm not alone out there with this fetish, though sometimes I wish I could turn it off. Being an uncut guy it's a little difficult as I'm always wondering 'should I, shouldn't I?' about getting cut. I have no problems with my foreskin, and quite enjoy it. Also, I'm not super sensitive as it is so wonder if I chose to get it cut maybe it would be a bad move for me in terms of sensitivity.

Thanks for setting up this community Gemit!
uncut28

Re: Introduction - hey

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 am

Welcome to a fascinating realm. I don't think you need to "try to be normal"; as it is probably normal already to react with fascination to a bared glans, also for heterosexual men, as it is associated with acute, sexual situations. The label "circumsexual" is often used to vilify by those with an agenda; personally, I think they are bigots.
:D
So, just enjoy; nice to see another member.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby snoman » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:25 am

Welcome friend. Nice to have you here.

You don't need to try and change yourself. What is normal anyway? In the grand scheme of fetishes, ours is probably one of the smaller ones out there, but how is it any less normal than getting turned on by feet? Or wearing diapers or any of a whole range of other things out there. Some things turn some people on - that's all there is to it.

Just a quick note on the sensitivity issue - I've written on this before. It's a little different but no less sensitive once you are circumcised. For me, the sensations are better. People confuse sensitivity with pleasure all the time which is not a good comparison. I don't stick sharp objects under my fingernails because the skin there is very sensitive. It's not pleasurable though.

Only you can make the decision as to whether you want to keep your foreskin or not. I think if you surveyed the guys here who have been circumcised at an age where they are able to make comparisons to their uncut state, most would say they're happier cut. I know I am.

A happy new year to you!
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:44 am

uncut28 wrote:Thanks for setting up this community Gemit!

I’m glad to have done so. It still surprises me to find that so many people are interested in participating in it. I know that for me at least, my interest in my identity as a circumcised man and how this influenced my perception by women was kind of out of the blue. Although there were little things that I can see having lead to it over the years, I don’t know how I came to recognize that it was something more than a passing fancy.

Regardless, I wish that I could give you some sort of advice as to how to handle your situation. If you enjoy being uncut, I’m enclined to advise you against becoming circumcised, because you obviously can’t take that decision back. It’ll always be possible to keep your fantasies. All that said, having never made the decision myself, there are others on this forum that can give you much better advice than myself. Anyways, welcome aboard!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby uncut28 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Thanks both of you for the warm welcome. I don't know what I will do in the long term regarding circumcision, but in any case it's good to know there are other people out there who have dealt with the same thoughts I am. It's not all doom and gloom - I do get a lot of excitement from my interest in circumcision. I'll be contributing my own experiences to this forum and hope we can get even more participation than we have so far :)

I think it's really time to be honest with myself about my thoughts on circ, so I'm very open to sharing my own story and talking to everyone about their own experiences.
uncut28