It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:16 pm

New member and circ obsessed fan

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 925

New member and circ obsessed fan

Postby chrisbris » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi there
I'm really glad I've found this fórum although I'm disappointed that there aren't more members and posts here.

As a quick introduction, I'm hetero, and since I can remember, probably 8 or 9 years old I've been fascinated by cut cocks and from the age of about 10 I was desperate to be circumcised. I 've fantasized about millions of scenarios since then, and it wasn't until I was 29 that I plucked up the courage to start contacting doctors about the procedure, at the beginning of the 90s. Not as easy then as it would be now. It got to the stage that I couldn't enjoy life or sex! I was obsessed.
In the end I got it done privately but I only got a partial cut. Total fuck up. So then the same surgeon got what I wanted, and they gave me a very neat high and loose cut. But I wanted high and tight!

" years later at a private clinic the doctor cut off half the inner skin (from 1.5inches to half an inch on the top side) and some outer skin. He promised a tight cut but it wasn't and I've regretted losing the inner skin since then.
Finally, I went to the States and got the 4th and final cut at the Atlanta Circumcision center. They kept all the inner skin and cut it so that it is now very tight. There's hardly any movement at all, and the head is very exposed always with the scar line about a 1/4 inch back.

If I could do it all again I'd go back there or to the London Circumcision clinic where they are clear about the different types of results from low and loose to high and tight. If you still want to get it cut or redone I'd suggest going there.

Right now, I'm actually 90% happy (would love high and tight not médium and tight), but anything is better than a foreskin. They turn me off.

My fetish is anything with circumcision, mostly girls stroking the cock and talking about the cut cock. I've found some clips (not easy) and even got one made.
I love nurse inspections and humiliation. In the end I got some girls to do a video with me and I've posted them on Xtube. Half are with a girl and half without.
If you're into the circ fetish I think you'll like them.
my user name is chriscirc

hope to swap circ and personal stories and video sources with you.
chrisbris

Re: New member and circ obsessed fan

Postby circed16 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:49 pm

hi man . can you share your circ videos etc.. with me??
circed16

Postby jill8 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Chrisbris,

So glad that you finally managed to get the style of circumcision you wanted. I too only found this forum recently but it shows every sign of being an excellent meeting place.

I tried to find your videos on Xtube and failed. A link perhaps?
jill8

Postby chrisbris » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Here it is:
20 of my videos for you to go mad over. Amazingly, the earliest videos are now 9 years old. I had had my final circ by then and that was 6 years before. And the last one, i week ago where I finally did a blowjob video, although as you can see , the girl didn't want me to film her ....
The user name is chrisdecirc
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Let me know what you think.
chrisbris

Postby snoman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Welcome Chris and thank you for your post.

I've loved your vids on X Tube and have commented on them frequently. Your latest ones with your Spanish friend are sensational! Does she speak any English? What did she think about your circ and your interests when you first met her?

I'm glad also that you finally found someone who could give you the type of result you were looking for. So many surgeons will only do a 'functional' circ and as long as the foreskin is removed, think nothing of it. I was circumcised around the same time you were and like you, I'm very happy to be clean cut, but I kind of wish I'd had the internet and all the knowledge it brings back then.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:30 am

Great videos. Your friend has very pretty hands.... they look great wrapped around your cock! Is she a circumcision fan? She has great technique with yours.... you have taught her well!
Frecklover

Postby chrisbris » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 pm

snoman wrote:Welcome Chris and thank you for your post.

I've loved your vids on X Tube and have commented on them frequently. Your latest ones with your Spanish friend are sensational! Does she speak any English? What did she think about your circ and your interests when you first met her?

I'm glad also that you finally found someone who could give you the type of result you were looking for. So many surgeons will only do a 'functional' circ and as long as the foreskin is removed, think nothing of it. I was circumcised around the same time you were and like you, I'm very happy to be clean cut, but I kind of wish I'd had the internet and all the knowledge it brings back then.

I also wish I'd had more internet Intel while trying to find stuff out. A real pity to be honest, and I would've saved at least one of the four visits to the surgeon. Cost, stress, embarrassment....

I recognise your user name from xtube. I don't think the girl is into cut cocks but does appreciate it and is one that falls into the 'has no preference'.
She doesn't speak English hence I don't put any sound on. But if you watch the nurse skin restoration video, she completes the form where she has to mark what type of cut cock it is.
We speak about what special attention and techniques a cut cock needs and she was happy to learn and apply them.
When I say I want cut cock humilliation by 'hurting me' by pulling up the skin, she's happy to do that too. So, yes, it's all in the open!!!! I think it's obvious in the videos too.
chrisbris

Postby bellend » Mon May 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Where are you from Chris? It sounds like UK. Surprised you saw as many circumcised cocks as you did growing up. Did you ever talk to your parents about circumcision? Were other family members done?
bellend

Postby chrisbris » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 am

bellend wrote:Where are you from Chris? It sounds like UK. Surprised you saw as many circumcised cocks as you did growing up. Did you ever talk to your parents about circumcision? Were other family members done?

Originally Uk.

I tended to notice cut cocks, although they were the minority, but boys in my circle tended to be cut; typical!! And my brother...

I was too shy to ever mention it. I would've done anything to have been able to be cut. I remember it being a constant nagging obsession till I finally found out how to go about it. Wasted years of my life being unsatisfied because of this. Can you believe it!?

What about you?
chrisbris

Postby snoman » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

Hi Chris

`did your parents ever give a reason as to why your brother was circumcised and you weren't? Who is the older brother? I wonder if that had something to do with it. I already felt alone with my foreskin when I was younger, and I know my parents discussed having my brother cut when he came home from pre-school and found he was in the minority.

If they had had him done and left me alone I'm not sure how I would have processed it.
snoman