It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 am

When did you first find out about circumcision?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4267

Re: When did you first find out about circumcision?

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:17 pm

uncutcanuck wrote:I've always felt like having a foreskin makes it seem like you're having sex with yourself if that makes sense. Even with handjobs, the head is never being directly stimulated (unless she holds it back, etc.). Intuitively, your analysis makes perfect sense.

On another note, would you recommend having the frenelum removed as well? That's something I haven't thought or researched much about. As for the style, I am planning on getting it high, though unsure about tightness as I am a grower.

There are of course two ways to stimulate a glans - directly or with skin. Both are good. But with the skin off, the thing that stimulates your glans is the vagina of the woman. That is the main difference, and it intensifies the sexual experience immensely, in my opinion. Because it means you cannot have that experience without the woman. And they know it. And that's hot as hell. Uncircumcised men may well bring themselves to orgasm in the same mechanical way whether they masturbate or have sex with a woman, because for them, it's simply glans encased in skin both ways. I've always thought of that as a bit... uninspiring. It makes it less special to have access to a woman. Does it mean circumcised men are in a less desirable position? No. Because even though jerking off with foreskin is probably better, having sex with a foreskin in the way is simply not of the same, ferocious quality compared to what it's like without.

As for the frenulum:

I am not convinced that it has to go. Leaving it in place means a lot less suturing, and it actually won't give you any trouble once the foreskin itself is off. It would make everything a lot more simple surgically, and you may even find that all is fine after a week. I had the frenulum removed, and actually see no sense behind that now, since I have a European V-Cut circumcision anyway, which makes it look like there is a frenulum in place still. But it did mean a good ten extra stitches in an area where you really feel them.

Stylewise, I'd think the whole "don't go tight if you're a grower" thing is bogus. There will always be enough material there to accommodate the erection, and if there isn't, natural processes will eventually take care of it. That is the very thing the restorers call "tugging" - if there's tension, there will be skin cell growth, and things will get looser over time. So, no worries.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby uncutcanuck » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks for the in-depth explanations @Cufflinks and @snoman.

Intuitively, I can grasp the concept of circumcised men viewing sex as more "special" than uncut guys. As you mentioned, masturbation and sex for uncut guys generally both rely (at least in part) on the foreskin-to-glans stimulation, while circumcised sex relies more heavily on the woman.

Also encouraged to hear that the frenulum need not be removed for a desirable outcome. I am strongly considering going with the Pollock method, which doesn't alter the frenulum, so having to undergo a second procedure wouldn't be ideal.

As for the whole tightness thing, I want it done tight enough so that there is no opportunity for smegma to accumulate or for that typical uncircumcised odour to occur. I'm hoping this degree of tightness can be achieved with Pollock's method, but I remember reading somewhere that it generally results in a looser cut. I am also hoping, like @cufflinks said, that natural processes would correct an overly-tight job over time.
uncutcanuck

Postby vanisl20 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:48 am

uncutcanuck wrote:Thanks for the in-depth explanations @Cufflinks and @snoman.

Intuitively, I can grasp the concept of circumcised men viewing sex as more "special" than uncut guys. As you mentioned, masturbation and sex for uncut guys generally both rely (at least in part) on the foreskin-to-glans stimulation, while circumcised sex relies more heavily on the woman.

Also encouraged to hear that the frenulum need not be removed for a desirable outcome. I am strongly considering going with the Pollock method, which doesn't alter the frenulum, so having to undergo a second procedure wouldn't be ideal.

As for the whole tightness thing, I want it done tight enough so that there is no opportunity for smegma to accumulate or for that typical uncircumcised odour to occur. I'm hoping this degree of tightness can be achieved with Pollock's method, but I remember reading somewhere that it generally results in a looser cut. I am also hoping, like @cufflinks said, that natural processes would correct an overly-tight job over time.

Hey canuck,
I underwent the Pollock technique by Dr Pollock himself in late 2014 and you're right that the frenulum is preserved. However, the result (at least for me) is more high and loose. Not as tight as I would have liked but theres always the option of getting more taken off elsewhere. PM if you have any questions :)
vanisl20

Postby uncutcanuck » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks vanisl20! I appreciate the support and may very well take you up on that offer.
uncutcanuck

Postby uncut28 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:03 pm

I first found out about circumcision when I was 7 or 8 maybe. I was playing in the garden with my two cousins (brothers), and the younger one (younger than me, maybe only 5 or 6 at the time) whipped his dick out so he could pee. It looked completely different and strange to me because the end didn't have the tapered skin that my own penis did. I think I only saw it very briefly, but I was fascinated. I think I associated the lack of skin on the end with maturity and manliness, because my own father had a penis with a similar exposed head (I think he just has a short foreskin though). It seemed a rite of passage to have a bared head, and I really longer for that to happen to me.

The next time I can remember thinking about it was when I was playing with another cousin - a female one this time - and she wanted to know if I'd ever seen my other cousin's dick. She said it looked different because it didn't have any skin on the end. I remember she had a stick and stripped away part of the bark on one end to demonstrate. I don't remember what I said to that, but obviously I had noticed! I don't know if I knew that my cousin's skin had been cut off or what.

After that I was very interested in what this mysterious skin removal thing was. I talked about it with another childhood friend. I remember he questioned his dad about it, and (there was clearly some confusion and misunderstanding here!) told me that when you bit puberty the skin came off on its own. So I was quite excited by that prospect! The only other very early experience I remember was asking boys in my class if they had skin on the end of their dicks or not. Most did, except for one boy in my class who said he did not because he had been circumcised. In hindsight, this was because he was a Muslim and had routine circumcision as a young child.

All through my childhood and teenage years I fantasised a lot about various rite-of-passage ceremonies where I was ritually circumcised in various different scenarios - often groups of older girls or women would be doing the circumcising as I was tied down. When I got a bit older I experimented with keeping my foreskin back for long periods, often with sticking plasters. I always looked out for the circumcision status of boys in changing rooms, and got a shiver of excitement when I found the (very few) boys who were. I always find it difficult to tell which men were circumcised and which weren't as often they would have rolled back foreskins anyway.

I also discovered circlist and other pro-circumcision material online as a teenager, and have been a regular visitor ever since. Reading about styles, men's stories about being circumcised, parents' accounts of circumcising their children, different techniques and everything else associated with it has proved an endless source of excitement for me. It's very rare I have sexual thoughts these days which don't involve thoughts of circumcision. The very few times I've spoken about circumcision with girlfriends is burned into my mind, and if I'm away from the internet and need some excitement to get myself off that's usually where I go.
uncut28

Postby chrisbris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:30 pm

uncut28 wrote:I first found out about circumcision when I was 7 or 8 maybe. I was playing in the garden with my two cousins (brothers), and the younger one (younger than me, maybe only 5 or 6 at the time) whipped his dick out so he could pee. It looked completely different and strange to me because the end didn't have the tapered skin that my own penis did. I think I only saw it very briefly, but I was fascinated. I think I associated the lack of skin on the end with maturity and manliness, because my own father had a penis with a similar exposed head (I think he just has a short foreskin though). It seemed a rite of passage to have a bared head, and I really longer for that to happen to me.

The next time I can remember thinking about it was when I was playing with another cousin - a female one this time - and she wanted to know if I'd ever seen my other cousin's dick. She said it looked different because it didn't have any skin on the end. I remember she had a stick and stripped away part of the bark on one end to demonstrate. I don't remember what I said to that, but obviously I had noticed! I don't know if I knew that my cousin's skin had been cut off or what.

After that I was very interested in what this mysterious skin removal thing was. I talked about it with another childhood friend. I remember he questioned his dad about it, and (there was clearly some confusion and misunderstanding here!) told me that when you bit puberty the skin came off on its own. So I was quite excited by that prospect! The only other very early experience I remember was asking boys in my class if they had skin on the end of their dicks or not. Most did, except for one boy in my class who said he did not because he had been circumcised. In hindsight, this was because he was a Muslim and had routine circumcision as a young child.

All through my childhood and teenage years I fantasised a lot about various rite-of-passage ceremonies where I was ritually circumcised in various different scenarios - often groups of older girls or women would be doing the circumcising as I was tied down. When I got a bit older I experimented with keeping my foreskin back for long periods, often with sticking plasters. I always looked out for the circumcision status of boys in changing rooms, and got a shiver of excitement when I found the (very few) boys who were. I always find it difficult to tell which men were circumcised and which weren't as often they would have rolled back foreskins anyway.

I also discovered circlist and other pro-circumcision material online as a teenager, and have been a regular visitor ever since. Reading about styles, men's stories about being circumcised, parents' accounts of circumcising their children, different techniques and everything else associated with it has proved an endless source of excitement for me. It's very rare I have sexual thoughts these days which don't involve thoughts of circumcision. The very few times I've spoken about circumcision with girlfriends is burned into my mind, and if I'm away from the internet and need some excitement to get myself off that's usually where I go.
I'm very similar in what turns me on. When I was 6 I was having a pee with my friend and he noticed I wasn't circumcised and that his dad said that you need to be to be a real man!! At 6!! I suppose that's what his dad said to make him feel better. After that it just became an obsession and an amazing turn on. As I've said before, I'm not gay, but I'm turned on by the way a cut cock looks and thinking about those guys' girlfriends. It's all a very niche fetish but at least I know I'm not alone!!
chrisbris

Postby hardware » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

Hello all,

First post. I first found out about circumcision shortly after I entered 1st grade. I was probably 6 and the teacher sent myself and another boy to the bathroom at the same time (it was a single toilet - not a urinal). I distinctly remember when we both took our penises out noticing how different his looked. Neither of us said anything about the difference, and I didn't ever ask my mother about why we looked different, but that memory has stuck with me.

The second real memory I have was about a year later - I'd signed up for softball at the school for the local rec league. We had to have physicals, and I ended up seeing a pretty sadistic doctor who apparently didn't like foreskins. At the age of seven, he forcibly retracted mine. It was very painful, and my mother had to apply Vaseline to my glans for a couple of weeks to prevent re-adhesion. I remember hearing him telling her that if it re-adhered, I'd have to be circumcised, though I didn't know what that meant. I still remember how sensitive my glans was - it was almost torture for her to touch it with the Q-tip - and for this reason I really cringe when I hear about guys getting circumcised as adults for phimosis.
hardware

Postby uncutcanuck » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:15 am

hardware wrote:Hello all,

First post. I first found out about circumcision shortly after I entered 1st grade. I was probably 6 and the teacher sent myself and another boy to the bathroom at the same time (it was a single toilet - not a urinal). I distinctly remember when we both took our penises out noticing how different his looked. Neither of us said anything about the difference, and I didn't ever ask my mother about why we looked different, but that memory has stuck with me.

The second real memory I have was about a year later - I'd signed up for softball at the school for the local rec league. We had to have physicals, and I ended up seeing a pretty sadistic doctor who apparently didn't like foreskins. At the age of seven, he forcibly retracted mine. It was very painful, and my mother had to apply Vaseline to my glans for a couple of weeks to prevent re-adhesion. I remember hearing him telling her that if it re-adhered, I'd have to be circumcised, though I didn't know what that meant. I still remember how sensitive my glans was - it was almost torture for her to touch it with the Q-tip - and for this reason I really cringe when I hear about guys getting circumcised as adults for phimosis.

I have a similar memory of that nature (being sent to the washroom with someone else), though I already knew about circumcision by that point. It was probably around grade 1 for me as well, and somewhat surprisingly, both the other kid and I understood why our penises looked different.
uncutcanuck

Postby wranz » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:05 am

Probably around first grade in the bathroom too though at the time I didn't know what circumcision was. The boy said he had an operation I believe he had been cut somewhat recently, the procedure seemed scary. I think our local doctor was into recommending circumcision because my parents considered having me circumcised around that time.

hardware wrote: We had to have physicals, and I ended up seeing a pretty sadistic doctor who apparently didn't like foreskins. At the age of seven, he forcibly retracted mine. It was very painful, and my mother had to apply Vaseline to my glans for a couple of weeks to prevent re-adhesion. I remember hearing him telling her that if it re-adhered, I'd have to be circumcised, though I didn't know what that meant. I still remember how sensitive my glans was - it was almost torture for her to touch it with the Q-tip - and for this reason I really cringe when I hear about guys getting circumcised as adults for phimosis.

Same thing happened to me I was forcibly retracted and I remember great pain as my parents took a Q-tip to my penis. I guess the "treatment" was satisfactory because the threat of circumcision dropped after that. Pretty funny scared I was of it considering how I feel today.
wranz

Postby hardware » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 pm

It's interesting to me that several folks share stories remarkably similar to mine - for whatever reason, I'd never really thought there would be other folks whose experiences were so close.
hardware

PreviousNext