It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 am

When did you first find out about circumcision?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4266

Re: When did you first find out about circumcision?

Postby JordanSnap » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

When I was 8 years old at my cousin's(9 years old) house in 1996. We were bored and my cousin asked his mom to show us their family photo album. We eventually got to a picture of his older brother when he was a baby, crying and naked with a bandage wrapped around his penis. My cousin asked his mom what was wrong with his big brother's penis, she said "that's right after the doctor did something to his dicky-bird, he cried so much, I told the doctor not to do yours when you were a baby , Jordan had it done though". It was such an awkward moment even for an 8 and 9 year old, the conversation stopped after that. I never learned of the word circumcision that day, but I did learn that some boys get something done to their dicks. I always noticed me and my cousin had different looking dicks, but never thought much of it until that day.

Ever since my aunt told me about it, I was obsessed, at age 8, the fetish began. I started leaning over my bed and humping it while fantasizing about a doctor and nurse making my dick look different, re-enacting this mysterious thing that happened to my penis when I was a baby. I think it's because I grew up learning that my penis was a special body part, so a doctor wouldn't do anything to it, right? It just seemed so.....naughty, and it turned me on as a kid.

I learned about the actual term a year later when I was 9. I was a total mommy's boy at the time, she still dried me off with a towel when I got out of the bath tub(embarrassing but true). Usually I would flinch when she would do a quick wipe on my bare glans with the towel, and one day she asked me why I flinch, I said "it's a boy's weak spot, mom!" My mom then said "you know, when you were a baby, I had you circumcised. That means the doctor snipped the skin off your dicky-bird, maybe that's why it hurts when I wipe it." I asked her why I had to have that done to my penis and she said "you didn't need it done, mommy just wanted to have it done to you because it is healthy for boys and looks normal". I rushed out of the bathroom with a major boner, I couldn't help it, this made me terrified yet excited at the same time. I humped the bed just thinking of this new information, I finally learned what it was called and what was done to me as a baby.

There was no going back at that point, it escalated from there and I largely attribute my mom for keeping the fetish alive, I had suspicions of her having the same fetish as well. One time she was watching The Fifth Estate(a Canadian version of 20/20, basically a news story show). It featured the infamous David Reimer case, who had a botched circ and was raised a girl. I walked out to the living room and asked her what she was watching and she said "it's about a boy that got circumcised, but the doctor burned his dicky-bird off by mistake, so he was turned into a girl. The doctor never burned yours, he used a clamp to cut the skin off."
JordanSnap

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 pm

JordanSnap wrote:Ever since my aunt told me about it, I was obsessed, at age 8, the fetish began. I started leaning over my bed and humping it while fantasizing about a doctor and nurse making my dick look different, re-enacting this mysterious thing that happened to my penis when I was a baby. I think it's because I grew up learning that my penis was a special body part, so a doctor wouldn't do anything to it, right? It just seemed so.....naughty, and it turned me on as a kid.

Thank you for sharing.

Your narrative expresses something I have been thinking for some time: Something about this fetish of ours has to do with the contemplation of choices, with "what if...?" considerations. I wonder if the term "naughty" you are using might actually be replaced by something else which I can't quite put into words yet. For me personally, a strange turn-on in all this has always been that there is an element of superimposing penile visuals on individuals without the consideration of suitability, if you get my meaning. The thought that genitals are changed according to the abilities and limitations of equipment that is oblivious to an individual's character really does something with me. Something wild.

Not in a negative way. It is more comparable to putting on Levi's jeans, perhaps - all of a sudden, you become part of something, because something standardised has been applied to you. Like getting a stamp put on, or receiving a symbol of some kind. As for why that means so much to me only as far as a penis is concerned - pow. No idea. That's where some psychological theory might be interesting to hear...
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby JordanSnap » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:22 am

Cufflinks wrote:
JordanSnap wrote:Ever since my aunt told me about it, I was obsessed, at age 8, the fetish began. I started leaning over my bed and humping it while fantasizing about a doctor and nurse making my dick look different, re-enacting this mysterious thing that happened to my penis when I was a baby. I think it's because I grew up learning that my penis was a special body part, so a doctor wouldn't do anything to it, right? It just seemed so.....naughty, and it turned me on as a kid.

Thank you for sharing.

Your narrative expresses something I have been thinking for some time: Something about this fetish of ours has to do with the contemplation of choices, with "what if...?" considerations. I wonder if the term "naughty" you are using might actually be replaced by something else which I can't quite put into words yet. For me personally, a strange turn-on in all this has always been that there is an element of superimposing penile visuals on individuals without the consideration of suitability, if you get my meaning. The thought that genitals are changed according to the abilities and limitations of equipment that is oblivious to an individual's character really does something with me. Something wild.

Not in a negative way. It is more comparable to putting on Levi's jeans, perhaps - all of a sudden, you become part of something, because something standardised has been applied to you. Like getting a stamp put on, or receiving a symbol of some kind. As for why that means so much to me only as far as a penis is concerned - pow. No idea. That's where some psychological theory might be interesting to hear...

Yeah, like a branding. Just knowing my mom made that choice to make my penis look a certain way forever...so hot. It's like a parent marking their territory, whether the boy likes it or not.
JordanSnap

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:12 am

JordanSnap wrote:Yeah, like a branding. Just knowing my mom made that choice to make my penis look a certain way forever...so hot. It's like a parent marking their territory, whether the boy likes it or not.

Interesting. It sounds almost like you take a sort of "dominated" stance on this. It's a bit like that for me, too, but more in the way of "savoie vivre" or fashion sense.

There is a situation I always equate to my view of getting circumcised; when I was 16, my family had an exchange student from Italy. She was an incredibly hot girl my age, and naturally, we started hanging out together, going places, doing stuff. One evening, we were preparing to go to a party at a friend's house, and I had put on what I thought were my party clothes (this is the 1980s we are talking about): a cream coloured blazer, denim shirt, and jeans. She was like, "No, a-cannot wear like dis, man; you like accountant! here, let me do..." and she proceeded to open my shirt buttons so the T-Shirt underneath became more visible, rolled up my jacket sleeves as people did at the time when they were trying to be trendy, and made my hair go crazy with gel. "Mwah! Belissimo! Now you look a-good."
:D
And getting circumcised is just like that situation for me. Someone with better fashion sense than you will give you the treatment, so you can go and be part of civilisation in a capacity as sharp looking entrant.
Cufflinks

Postby JordanSnap » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:14 am

Cufflinks wrote:
JordanSnap wrote:Yeah, like a branding. Just knowing my mom made that choice to make my penis look a certain way forever...so hot. It's like a parent marking their territory, whether the boy likes it or not.

Interesting. It sounds almost like you take a sort of "dominated" stance on this. It's a bit like that for me, too, but more in the way of "savoie vivre" or fashion sense.

There is a situation I always equate to my view of getting circumcised; when I was 16, my family had an exchange student from Italy. She was an incredibly hot girl my age, and naturally, we started hanging out together, going places, doing stuff. One evening, we were preparing to go to a party at a friend's house, and I had put on what I thought were my party clothes (this is the 1980s we are talking about): a cream coloured blazer, denim shirt, and jeans. She was like, "No, a-cannot wear like dis, man; you like accountant! here, let me do..." and she proceeded to open my shirt buttons so the T-Shirt underneath became more visible, rolled up my jacket sleeves as people did at the time when they were trying to be trendy, and made my hair go crazy with gel. "Mwah! Belissimo! Now you look a-good."
:D
And getting circumcised is just like that situation for me. Someone with better fashion sense than you will give you the treatment, so you can go and be part of civilisation in a capacity as sharp looking entrant.

Ohhhh, I misunderstood haha. Yes, I also have thoughts regarding fashion and circumcision. One thing that my brain equates to circumcision are polo shirts, the collar of a polo just reminds me of a circumcised penis because they are folded and looks so neat and tidy. Whereas a popped collar is like a foreskin, just messy and less attractive. Jeans is another thing that I relate to circ, especially designer jeans with contrast stitching, the stitching reminding me of a circ scar, and the fact that jeans are tight also makes me think of the obvious....... I don't know...I have a lot of bizarre thoughts lol.
JordanSnap

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

JordanSnap wrote:One thing that my brain equates to circumcision are polo shirts, the collar of a polo just reminds me of a circumcised penis because they are folded and looks so neat and tidy. Whereas a popped collar is like a foreskin, just messy and less attractive. Jeans is another thing that I relate to circ, especially designer jeans with contrast stitching, the stitching reminding me of a circ scar, and the fact that jeans are tight also makes me think of the obvious....... I don't know...I have a lot of bizarre thoughts lol.

WOW.
I am speechless.
That makes three of us now on this site.
Being circumcised is just another way of being perfectly well dressed... could it be that we also have a clothing fetish then, of some kind?
Cufflinks

Postby JordanSnap » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:05 am

Cufflinks wrote:
JordanSnap wrote:One thing that my brain equates to circumcision are polo shirts, the collar of a polo just reminds me of a circumcised penis because they are folded and looks so neat and tidy. Whereas a popped collar is like a foreskin, just messy and less attractive. Jeans is another thing that I relate to circ, especially designer jeans with contrast stitching, the stitching reminding me of a circ scar, and the fact that jeans are tight also makes me think of the obvious....... I don't know...I have a lot of bizarre thoughts lol.

WOW.
I am speechless.
That makes three of us now on this site.
Being circumcised is just another way of being perfectly well dressed... could it be that we also have a clothing fetish then, of some kind?

Very cool! I contribute my clothing fetish to my mom, she always made me wear clothes I didn't like, such as polo shirts and pants with a snap button and tight stitching. I hated restrictive clothing as a little boy and loved my sweat pants and t-shirts. Whenever I had a check up/birthday/special occasion to attend, she would whip out the polo and tight pants for me to put on.

I'll never forget when my little brother Jayden got circumcised in 1998. It was the day after he was born and I visited my mom at the hospital to see him for the first time. Before me and my aunt went to the hospital, she told me my mom wanted me to wear a dreaded polo and tight pants much to my dismay.....so I put it on and we left for the hospital. As soon as I arrive the nurse came and took Jayden away, and mom smiled and said "time to get his dicky-bird to look like his big brother's". I knew what she meant by that since I've already been given the "circ" talk some months prior. I felt "naughty" thinking about my brother getting his penis to look like mine since i've been fantasizing about this stuff for two years at that point. I had to sit down and play Pokemon on my Gameboy to keep my mind off of it. About 30 minutes pass and the nurse brings Jayden back to our room, sleeping peacefully. The nurse said "he did great!" , then mom said "wow, he is a lot tougher than his big brother. Jordan cried like crazy when he had his done, I couldn't keep him calm". The nurse followed up with "yeah, they get the needle now, so they fuss less", mom then says "ohh, Jordan never got the needle when he had his dicky-bird done".

I had my legs crossed the whole time, just thinking about my mom letting me go through such a painful procedure just to make it look "cute". That's when I made the connection with the clothes fetish, my mom made me wear clothes I didn't like so I look "cute"....I'll always remember what I wore that day and it was a red and blue striped polo with a white collar, and olive green pants. The tightness and restriction reminding me of my own circumcision and it stuck to this day.
JordanSnap

Postby P51Geo1980 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm

I was around 11 or 12 when I learned what circumcision is. My younger brother (born in the US and RIC'd) asked me (born in France and not cut) why his looked different than mine. When I told him I didn't know we asked our dad. He gave us a basic explanation of what circumcision is. He also went on to say that since it is not common in France I was not circumcised, but since it is common in the USA my brother was circumcised.
P51Geo1980

Postby bellend » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:46 am

Are your parents French or American?
bellend

Postby snoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:19 am

And was that explanation enough to satisfy your curiosity? I recall getting a similar 'simple' response the first time I asked about the differences between my friends and myself and it only spurred me to ask more and more questions!
snoman

PreviousNext