New custom videos

Have you found a new website that mentions circumcision preference or cut cock-related erotica? Post it here!
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1243

Re: New custom videos

Postby Gemlt » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi, Xochimilco, I hate to break it to you, but that is not the video you ordered. I know, because I apparently contacted Dana Fox-the wife in the duo SnMCamCouple, the day after you had your own video made asking her for a cut cock worship video. Needless to say, I was tickled to discover that she had just finished shooting one, but was more than happy to produce a sequel for me. I've been really into edge play lately, so I asked her if she could include an emphasis on this, and consequently the latter video includes a whopping 18 minutes of gentle stroking and sucking in addition to some of the best circumcised cock worship you'll find. I absolutely second your recommendation to check this model out-for 20 bucks you can get almost a half hour of amazing hardcore acucullophilia.

In regards to your comment regarding sharing, I appreciate that you're not sharing anything from models that are currently still producing material. As I've said before, I want to encourage the continued sponsorship of models that are interested in expanding the internet's attention on this fetish. That said, I'd love to see this forum's members work to preserve acucullophiliac kink that might otherwise be lost to time. If you're interested, there are a number of ways that you can share larger files on the internet. A few popular sites are Keep2Share, RapidShare and many other similar venues. There are also Dropbox and Google Drive, which come with fewer restrictions, and are easy to sync with your computer. Because I use both of those services as cloud sharing for professional purposes, I choose to play it safe by using Mega.nz as my adult online cloud database. Like Dropbox and Google Drive, its free, and has more space than you can easily use up any time soon, but I don't have to worry about watching my privacy settings as closely on it. Lastly, if you do end up sharing any acucullophilia material, I'd love to see you post it to the VIP Lounge if you're interested. Given that it's password-protected, I'll have to message you that, but I'd say you've earned your way in. I created the VIP Lounge a while back for those members of the forum that have been regular contributors to acucullophiliac erotica in some way shape or form, and you've definitely proven yourself to be a leader in that regard. Thanks for all the hard work!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Xochimilco » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Gemit, that is super helpful information. Thanks for that. And how funny that you ordered that video right after mine! I had no idea!
Xochimilco

Postby JakePeters » Mon May 29, 2017 8:55 pm

Xochimilco wrote:Hey folks, I've been lurking here for a little while but finally decided to join in the conversation because I wanted to let you know about 2 new videos that are pretty awesome. The first one is from Kaidence King who is on ExtraLunchMoney and Clips4Sale. She made me an awesome custom video called "Circumcised cock masturbation" that you can find here: http://clips4sale.com/90557/kaidence-ki ... ircumcised

She is a really cute British chick with great tits and it's pretty nice to hear someone with a British accent talking about being turned on by a guy's cut cock. It's also not expensive to buy.

The second video was made on ELM by Lunababe and it's called "Worshipping Your Hard Cock". In this video, she strokes, sucks and fucks her bf's circumcised dick while talking about how much she loves cut dick. This one is also not expensive and you can find that here: http://extralunchmoney.com/job/worshipi ... -hard-cock

I'm posting this because I think if more people buy content from girls like them it may start to show these girls that there is a market for it and they might hopefully make more. I'm waiting on another custom now so if it's good once I get it, I'll post that link too. Enjoy!

Did you ask Kaidence about her real preference? Does she prefer cut cock in real life?
JakePeters

Previous

Return to "New Stuff"