Wonder Woman

Have you found a new website that mentions circumcision preference or cut cock-related erotica? Post it here!
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 246

Wonder Woman

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

Just watched Wonder Woman - wow! How refreshing to watch genuinely sweet, Jewish super woman Gal Gadot vanquish the ultimate, uncircumcised putz. And the other main actor they put on her side is "an American assigned to the British" - ha! I like to believe it's because nobody likes an uncircumcised hero. Worth seeing, and if you're inclined like me, you'll appreciate it for these aspects, as well.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Wonder Woman

Postby JakePeters » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Cufflinks wrote:Just watched Wonder Woman - wow! How refreshing to watch genuinely sweet, Jewish super woman Gal Gadot vanquish the ultimate, uncircumcised putz. And the other main actor they put on her side is "an American assigned to the British" - ha! I like to believe it's because nobody likes an uncircumcised hero. Worth seeing, and if you're inclined like me, you'll appreciate it for these aspects, as well.

Aw, I thought you were going to say there was a circumcision reference in the film. :p
JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

I may only be imagining things, but to me, there is. The whole thing is one big circumcision reference, because the movie basically kisses good bye to the gods of the antiquity and their rigid views (and we know how unpopular circumcision was in ancient Greece), and rolls out the carpet for a warm-hearted, coincidentally (?) Israeli heroine with her accidentally (?) also part-Jewish, clearly American co-star (who states to be "average" for "his species" in a nude scene - and we know what average Americans look like below the belt, don't we). I am very much reminded of the Jewish sentiment of the "circumcision of the heart" at the end of the film.
Cufflinks

Postby JakePeters » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Cufflinks wrote:I may only be imagining things, but to me, there is. The whole thing is one big circumcision reference, because the movie basically kisses good bye to the gods of the antiquity and their rigid views (and we know how unpopular circumcision was in ancient Greece), and rolls out the carpet for a warm-hearted, coincidentally (?) Israeli heroine with her accidentally (?) also part-Jewish, clearly American co-star (who states to be "average" for "his species" in a nude scene - and we know what average Americans look like below the belt, don't we). I am very much reminded of the Jewish sentiment of the "circumcision of the heart" at the end of the film.

Ooooh, I see. Very plausible. Very plausible indeed.
JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:52 pm

JakePeters wrote:
Cufflinks wrote:I may only be imagining things, but to me, there is. The whole thing is one big circumcision reference, because the movie basically kisses good bye to the gods of the antiquity and their rigid views (and we know how unpopular circumcision was in ancient Greece), and rolls out the carpet for a warm-hearted, coincidentally (?) Israeli heroine with her accidentally (?) also part-Jewish, clearly American co-star (who states to be "average" for "his species" in a nude scene - and we know what average Americans look like below the belt, don't we). I am very much reminded of the Jewish sentiment of the "circumcision of the heart" at the end of the film.

Ooooh, I see. Very plausible. Very plausible indeed.

:D :D :D
Yeah, I know, mate.
Especially with a bottle of Chardonnay.
Still, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Cufflinks

Postby snoman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 am

If Gal Gadot ever directly comes out and speaks in favour of circumcision I think I would explode. She is so insanely attractive (and Jewish!)
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:45 am

My feelings exactly throughout the film. And it is of course very likely that she would endorse it. Incidentally, one of the ultimate kicks for me I got when I first read the story of Tsameret Fuerst (Israeli) who started Prepex. Now there is one hot lady who even invented and marketed a circ device. I nearly fainted.
Cufflinks

Return to "New Stuff"