It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Couple with hot and rather dominant girl explain circumcisio

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 123

Re: Couple with hot and rather dominant girl explain circumcisio

Postby Frecklover » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:42 am

Now I really wish I spoke German..... would love to know her thoughts on it.... she seems keen.... ! And gorgeous!!!
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:11 am

I'll defer to Cufflinks on this as I don't have a great deal of time and they're speaking very fast teenager speak (a little too complicated for me in the amount of time I have).

Basically though, the guy misunderstands when she says 'zirkumzision' (because it's not a normally used expression here), and thinks she's talking about cutting his cock off (hence his reaction). She responds that he's wrong and he says "Yeah - but it's still cutting". She goes on to explain what it is, and says it's one of the most common surgical procedures in the world.

he asks "Why?", and she replies that it;s usually due to cultural or religious reasons, and very rarely medical in nature (such as phimosis).

he says he can't understand why it would happen if someone didn't suffer phimosis and she gives the Jewish example and says something about between 25 and 33% of the world is circumcised, and the clip finishes with some lame visual gags about penises getting skinned/cut.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

snoman wrote:I'll defer to Cufflinks on this as I don't have a great deal of time and they're speaking very fast teenager speak (a little too complicated for me in the amount of time I have).

Basically though, the guy misunderstands when she says 'zirkumzision' (because it's not a normally used expression here), and thinks she's talking about cutting his cock off (hence his reaction). She responds that he's wrong and he says "Yeah - but it's still cutting". She goes on to explain what it is, and says it's one of the most common surgical procedures in the world.

he asks "Why?", and she replies that it;s usually due to cultural or religious reasons, and very rarely medical in nature (such as phimosis).

he says he can't understand why it would happen if someone didn't suffer phimosis and she gives the Jewish example and says something about between 25 and 33% of the world is circumcised, and the clip finishes with some lame visual gags about penises getting skinned/cut.

Spot-on, Snoman, nothing to add.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks