It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 pm

German girls discuss circumcision

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2245

Re: German girls discuss circumcision

Postby snoman » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:15 am

I've thought the same thing Gemlt. When I was corresponding with Brittany Lynn she said there were some really odd requests that came through regularly. Lots of people got turned on by her eating gummy bears!

And shit/piss fetishes seem to be big too.

I can understand why someone would have trouble wrapping their head around what I find a turn on, but the same goes for me. I don't get most of the fetishes out there.
snoman

Postby JakePeters » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 pm

snoman wrote:I've thought the same thing Gemlt. When I was corresponding with Brittany Lynn she said there were some really odd requests that came through regularly. Lots of people got turned on by her eating gummy bears!

And shit/piss fetishes seem to be big too.

I can understand why someone would have trouble wrapping their head around what I find a turn on, but the same goes for me. I don't get most of the fetishes out there.

Does Brittany Lynn actually prefer circumcised cocks? Has she got a lot of these videos?
JakePeters

Postby snoman » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:36 am

She told me she did. I have no way of knowing if she said just to keep a customer happy but she would send out emails to me informing me of things she was filming that I might be interested in. She sent a pro- foreskin one once and I told her I preferred to keep my fantasy of her as pro circ. She wrote back about 5 minutes later, in caps "I AM PRO CIRC!", but told me I shouldn't blame a girl for trying to make money from whoever enjoyed her clips!

She's done a lot of circ themed stuff. Great girl to work with.
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:57 am

Agreed. I commissioned the video where Brittany gives a lucky handyman a "handy", and she was a lot of fun to work with.

Jake, I'm sorry, I somehow deleted your question re: British models as well as my response. Just to recap: I've worked with a handful of Aussie models, and one Taiwanese model going to school in the UK, but I can't think of any models born in the UK. I haven't looked specifically for this, though, and I'm sure they wouldn't be too hard to find. There have definitely been plenty from elsewhere in Europe, as well as Asia and Central/South America, and at least one African teen that I can think of.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Frecklover » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:22 am

There's a short film on YouTube called "Beschnitten" (ZTT Talent Competition 2015) which is in German so I'm not sure what it's message is but I'm guessing the girl in it is an acucullophile? Can any German speakers enlighten me. She's cute so I hope it's the case!!
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

Frecklover wrote:There's a short film on YouTube called "Beschnitten" (ZTT Talent Competition 2015) which is in German so I'm not sure what it's message is but I'm guessing the girl in it is an acucullophile? Can any German speakers enlighten me. She's cute so I hope it's the case!!

Freck - I'd be happy to translate but couldn't turn up anything using those search terms. If you can give me a link I'll have a go.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:36 am

Sorry I can't work out how to post a link on here, but when I type Beschnitten into YouTube search it comes up on the first page of results. It's ZFF 72 though not ZTT as I said before. Would love to know what she's saying!!
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:53 am

Frecklover wrote:Sorry I can't work out how to post a link on here, but when I type Beschnitten into YouTube search it comes up on the first page of results. It's ZFF 72 though not ZTT as I said before. Would love to know what she's saying!!

Found it mate. It looks to be a film project assignment or something similar.

So - the lass in question is sitting at the cafe reading her paper and she's reading an article about circumcision. Her 'inner voice' reveals the text she's reading

"Circumcision is usually performed for religious reasons ... sometimes it's medically indicated as well, for example, a stricture of the foreskin.....(she reads further), "What does sex feel like with a circumcised man?"...(and then the corresponding answers).."experienced women who had their first circumcised lover described it as amazing...very erotic..... and then she says to herself. "Hmm - I've never had one..."

Which is where the asylum seeker appears and she offers to take him to the police, asking him at the end if he's a muslim and smiling at his response.

The text played out as though the religious and medical stuff she wasn't all that interested in - that she the real 'meat and potatoes' for her were the sexual aspects of circumcision. That's where it sounded she was most interested.

Nice little clip - cute girl.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:15 am

Wow! Yeah, I figured that was the gist of it. It's my new favourite movie of all time lol!!
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:01 am

snoman wrote:
Frecklover wrote:Sorry I can't work out how to post a link on here, but when I type Beschnitten into YouTube search it comes up on the first page of results. It's ZFF 72 though not ZTT as I said before. Would love to know what she's saying!!

Found it mate. It looks to be a film project assignment or something similar.

So - the lass in question is sitting at the cafe reading her paper and she's reading an article about circumcision. Her 'inner voice' reveals the text she's reading

"Circumcision is usually performed for religious reasons ... sometimes it's medically indicated as well, for example, a stricture of the foreskin.....(she reads further), "What does sex feel like with a circumcised man?"...(and then the corresponding answers).."experienced women who had their first circumcised lover described it as amazing...very erotic..... and then she says to herself. "Hmm - I've never had one..."

Which is where the asylum seeker appears and she offers to take him to the police, asking him at the end if he's a muslim and smiling at his response.

The text played out as though the religious and medical stuff she wasn't all that interested in - that she the real 'meat and potatoes' for her were the sexual aspects of circumcision. That's where it sounded she was most interested.

Nice little clip - cute girl.

Was this short film made by a German person or a Muslim? I can totally see the undertones in this video. White women look to Muslim men for mindblowing sex, and the best way to convey that is having her be interested in circumcised sex. I can see the German government loving this kind of material, since the country is importing thousands of Muslim men. I've read that the migrant men in Germany are being taught how to chat up women.

Seems like Germany's women will get a good taste of circumcised cock for a long time coming.
JakePeters

PreviousNext