It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:35 am

Circumcision - the surgical procedure

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 765

Circumcision - the surgical procedure

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Circumcision procedures as such in their technical and demographic variety, cultural contexts, and peculiarities became a logical, secondary interest for me after developing such a strong interest in the visuals of the circumcised penis itself. I have been pursuing the topic to the point over the past decades where I believe I may even have the necessary knowledge to carry one out successfully and with good result if I had to. Whoa, don't get me wrong, I have no interest in actually doing this, I'm just saying if it were a post apocalyptic sort of situation and somebody really needed it, I could probably do it. Either way, I never tire of reading up on it and staying current with new methods and developments. And it even is fantasy material for me.

I wonder if I am alone in that? Or are there others who share this aspect with me?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Circumcision - the surgical procedure

Postby jill8 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:19 am

You are not alone.
jill8

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 am

Cool. I wonder if the short stories section here may have space for something like this?
Cufflinks

Postby chrisbris » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Yep, I also find this a turn on!!!
Especially the fantasies of having a female surgeon perform a high and tight circ against my will where I'm foreably put to sleep and wake up with this style.
Then she meets me to enjoy my cock!! Lots of fantasied along those lines!!
chrisbris

Postby hardware » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:16 am

It seems pretty common that many men with an acucullophilia fetish fantasize about being circumcised by a female doctor. My current GP is a woman (I'd put her early 30s and quite attractive). While consulting with her about recurrent balanitis, the surgical procedure, and the rather high (~$4,500 US) estimate I got from my insurance company that included a rather sizable anesthesia charge, she told me that she thought at least that portion was incorrect - she'd done an adult circumcision during her residency and it was done with a local. I imagine many folks here would have paid a pretty penny to have been able to swap places with her patient!
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:41 pm

I've been thinking about this, too. Why would some of us be so keen on getting circumcised by an attractive woman?

I think the reason may be simple: in caveman philosophy, which is definitely still very much alive in us and providing lots of input without us realising it, a man may always be a rival, and therefore have an interest in harming your reproductive capabilities; a woman though may always be a possible sex partner, and if she is given a chance to get creative with your reproductive organ, it is not unlikely she'll do something with it that makes you more eligible.

Just my ten cents.
Cufflinks

Postby hardware » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Cufflinks wrote:I've been thinking about this, too. Why would some of us be so keen on getting circumcised by an attractive woman?

I think the reason may be simple: in caveman philosophy, which is definitely still very much alive in us and providing lots of input without us realising it, a man may always be a rival, and therefore have an interest in harming your reproductive capabilities; a woman though may always be a possible sex partner, and if she is given a chance to get creative with your reproductive organ, it is not unlikely she'll do something with it that makes you more eligible.

Just my ten cents.

You certainly could be correct. I've always assumed there was an element of submission/FEMDOM desire going on. I think for many, the idea of a woman having power over them and modifying their penises may be part of it.

Personally I don't have this particular fetish/kink. I'd be especially uncomfortable having a resident do this - I want mine performed by a doctor who does as many of these in a month as most urologists do in a year...
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:04 am

hardware wrote:Personally I don't have this particular fetish/kink. I'd be especially uncomfortable having a resident do this - I want mine performed by a doctor who does as many of these in a month as most urologists do in a year...

Well, I imagine even the most fantastic circumfetishist would usually imagine the female circumciser as experienced and prolific in her field. Nobody wants to be experimented on.
:D
I might just be talking about myself here now, but I don't think the element of pain and suffering has any place whatsoever in this fetish. This is all about flat-out horniness and enjoyment, with a self confident dude's dick at the center of something leading up to straight sex. Perhaps that is the main difference between us and intactivists - we are a proud and happy bunch who think life's good.
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:38 am

Dr Nathalie Van Amsterdam has circumcised over 10,000 men in The Netherlands and is a very good looking woman. She has a Facebook page, or you can Google her..... I can't help but think she is a fan of circumcised guys.....
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 am

I am also a fan of Tzamaret Fuerst, inventor and figurehead of the Prepex device. When someone puts entrepreneurial energy into something like this, you just expect them to be driven by deeper inclinations. She also happens to be very attractive - can't say she hasn't featured in my fantasy world.

But the challenge for me when I am writing my stories is to find credible methods that avoid pain, and are quick, because the main element for me is the enjoyment, and anything negative is unwelcome. So, when I write about the procedure, it will always be around methods that are painless or fast or both. In fact, the notion that this can be so fast and easy that it can be done by a "single action device" is part of the incentive for me in all this. And there are devices like that.
Cufflinks