It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:02 pm

What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2438

Re: What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

Postby snoman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:19 am

I'm in to the medical angle more as an anatomical investigation type role play. I have no erotic interest at all in seeing someone get circumcised.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:26 pm

I think it goes perfectly well with a thing on hand jobs and female hands.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Rufus_Stuntbum » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:35 am

The Jewish GF! There are numerous variations but one fantasy I have would be for a hot Jewish GF to give an uncut guy a great BJ and HJ.

The guy is like 'wow that's the best BJ I've ever had-Jewish girls really are the best at it!'

Then she gives him the ultimatum. That will be the only BJ he evr gets from her unless he gets cut. If he does get cut, she'll marry him and he'll get another one every day for the rest of his life.
Rufus_Stuntbum

Postby Frecklover » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:46 am

I love this! I lost my virginity to a beautiful Jewish girl! I pursued her specifically because I was self conscious about being circumcised ( in a country where it's unusual) and I knew she wouldn't be shocked! She was great and my confidence soared! I am so grateful to her and I've had a special place in my heart for sexy Jewish girls ever since! (The same goes for American girls.... well any girls who profess a liking for circumcised guys actually!)
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Then any female from a circumcising culture should do the trick. Turkish, Korean, Farsi... and of course North American, Australian. I have to admit I have had some pretty hot conversations with Turkish girls on the topic, usually because they thought nothing of it and dealt with the topic in an offhand sort of manner that really somehow did it for me.
Cufflinks

Postby Frecklover » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:31 am

Although for me in many ways it's more of a turn on if a circ loving girl is European, because circumcised guys are not common so her preference is for the unusual and sexually exotic. She has to seek out circumcised lovers, and not just take them for granted as some American girls do. That's hottest!
Frecklover

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 am

It is nice when that happens, and I have been in that situation. It's often nurses who appreciate it and notice it. But it is something else for me when a woman has knowledge of the process because she has witnessed it, and is able to discuss it; I find that mostly in Turks, Israelis, Filipinas, and South Africans.
Cufflinks

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:29 am

Here's another thought: BDSM. If you make the surgery part of the play - I could see this particularly with any of the clamps. I really wonder what the community would make of that. I'd have plenty of script ideas for it already.
Cufflinks

Postby jill8 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:28 am

I think that shaving of pubic hair is a perfect combination with circumcision. Each goes to denude the genitals and allow them to feel free and be exposed. Certainly in the 1970s there were nudists who associated shaving with circumcision and later they formed the Shaved and Cut Nudists group.
jill8

Postby chrisbris » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

snoman wrote:Another vote for medical stuff - I think it lends itself perfectly to circ fetish. Some of those russian medical exam themed clips would be really something if they contained some cut guys and attention was paid to their circumcisions.

I think CFNM is also ripe for circumcision themed stuff, but I've very very rarely seen any mention of it. Especially with the stuff that comes out of the UK - there have been more than a few clips where the guys have been cut but no mention has been made of the fact. Missed opportunities there.

I absolutely agree. I joined a UK CFNM site and begged the owner to do a video (just one) where the girls mention the circumcision, but he never did .... shame.
There were some obvious moments that went begging ...
http://www.purecfnm.com/
They are really into uncut. I guess guys liek to see girls with guys with cocks that they have. In the UK, that would be 90% uncut ....
The cut cocks would make for great humiliation themes ...
chrisbris

PreviousNext