It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:15 am

What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3238

Re: What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

Postby bellend » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

chrisbris wrote:I joined a UK CFNM site and begged the owner to do a video (just one) where the girls mention the circumcision, but he never did .... shame. There were some obvious moments that went begging ... *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

It is a very lame site. The same things over and over again. Always about the guy being embarrassed. There is one of their videos which involves some super sexy woman and a guy who is about to have a circumcision (if memory serves right). But it is STILL mostly about him being embarrassed to be naked. Jeez! I wrote and told them - several times - how they could improve things and get a wider audience but they never wrote back.

Btw, they did put out a tweet for a circumcised guy a couple of years back:
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. *** ... 28?lang=en
bellend

Postby chrisbris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 pm

JakePeters wrote:
chrisbris wrote:
JakePeters wrote:
Do any of them speak English?

No, I don't think so, but I haven't asked. If they do I'll get them to say some stuff. I once found the perfect girl who loved my cut cock and spoke English. Pity that she said she was 'retiring' !! She gave me an amazing BJ and let me cum in her mouth. I guess she was going full out before "retirement".

There's going to be a wait cause the girl that lets me film her and does just about every fetish without complaining is away till the end of October I think.
I think she gets turned on, cause if you watch the pussy rub video on my xtube page she's moaning a lot with pleasure.

So, skin Jobs coming before Xmas!

Are they prostitutes or women you meet?

prostitutes...
chrisbris

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 am

It just struck me that an insemination fetish goes well with a circumcision fetish.
Since circumcision is a rite of passage in many cultures, denoting the transition from boyhood to manhood, this somehow jives. In Judaism, it is a belief held by some that circumcision assists fertility (if only because it allows for a less impeded flow of semen).
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby hardware » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

In terms of "perfect fetish to combine," I'll vote 'medical fetish' - I really think it is the perfect paring, though fem-dom, less the usual pain/torture - more a woman with a definite preference and the drive to will it onto her partner, is a close second.
hardware

Previous