It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 pm

What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 5387

Re: What's the perfect fetish to combine with acucullophilia?

Postby bellend » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:23 am

chrisbris wrote:I joined a UK CFNM site and begged the owner to do a video (just one) where the girls mention the circumcision, but he never did .... shame. There were some obvious moments that went begging ... *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

It is a very lame site. The same things over and over again. Always about the guy being embarrassed. There is one of their videos which involves some super sexy woman and a guy who is about to have a circumcision (if memory serves right). But it is STILL mostly about him being embarrassed to be naked. Jeez! I wrote and told them - several times - how they could improve things and get a wider audience but they never wrote back.

Btw, they did put out a tweet for a circumcised guy a couple of years back:
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. *** ... 28?lang=en
bellend

Postby chrisbris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:32 pm

JakePeters wrote:
chrisbris wrote:
JakePeters wrote:
Do any of them speak English?

No, I don't think so, but I haven't asked. If they do I'll get them to say some stuff. I once found the perfect girl who loved my cut cock and spoke English. Pity that she said she was 'retiring' !! She gave me an amazing BJ and let me cum in her mouth. I guess she was going full out before "retirement".

There's going to be a wait cause the girl that lets me film her and does just about every fetish without complaining is away till the end of October I think.
I think she gets turned on, cause if you watch the pussy rub video on my xtube page she's moaning a lot with pleasure.

So, skin Jobs coming before Xmas!

Are they prostitutes or women you meet?

prostitutes...
chrisbris

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 am

It just struck me that an insemination fetish goes well with a circumcision fetish.
Since circumcision is a rite of passage in many cultures, denoting the transition from boyhood to manhood, this somehow jives. In Judaism, it is a belief held by some that circumcision assists fertility (if only because it allows for a less impeded flow of semen).
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby hardware » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

In terms of "perfect fetish to combine," I'll vote 'medical fetish' - I really think it is the perfect paring, though fem-dom, less the usual pain/torture - more a woman with a definite preference and the drive to will it onto her partner, is a close second.
hardware

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:35 pm

andreamegina wrote:haha i've also figured there must be one guy commissioning a lot of those sister videos. i didn't put together the more matriarchal ones, but you're right that there are a lot of commonalities in those as well

i'm also a little surprised that the jewish girl isn't a more common one. though many of the jewish women i've spoken with in real life actually have a pretty big preference for uncircumcised. maybe it's a little fetishized for them as well from the naughtiness factor

Not just yours, many Jewish women love to ask questions to me when they find out I am uncut, more then a few really wanted to try it for themselves.

I guess role play (teacher, doctor, nurse, step mother, adult baby role play, etc) works well with foreskin/ciricumcision fetish
Mike

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:45 am

Coming to think of it, if there is a religious conversion fetish, that one would work like a charm.
When I converted to Judaism, I was actually asked "are you circumcised?" all the time - by friends, by colleagues, by members of the Jewish congregation... I was thinking at the time "man, this is the ticket for a circumsexual to get into circ talk! Just let everybody know you're converting and pow, conversation topic, here it comes."

Also worked really well afterwards, when I told people. They were all like "oh really? And did you get circumcised?"
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby brexiter » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:13 pm

I'm a huge fan of lingerie and stockings. I think it's so horny when a girl puts your circumcised cock in between her pussy and knickers and your head rubs her clit and silky panties. Even a nice bra to hold her tits together for a circum tit wank is so sexy. I also have a thing for curvy girls, not fatties a woman who is full bodied with big thighs I can fuck raw with my circumcised cock or an ass job over my oiled up cock and who doesn't love a cut cock slapping against big boobs and nice nipples. I associate all these with being circumcised. Circumcision is the ultimate sign of bdsm. I can be super dominate and fuck someone as hard as I want. I can make an arsehole or a pussy be in so much pain, fucking a throat till a partner is gagging for air. Alternatively a girl could pull on my cock like she was about to rip my cock off or have me tied up giving me a tormenting handjob with me left begging for more. What do you all think... It makes me hard thinking about all of this
brexiter

Previous