It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Lucy Cat

FollowersFollowers: 2
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1903

Re: Lucy Cat

Postby Cufflinks » Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 am

That is so unfair. Like... telling people there's a free Alfa Romeo in a garage, but only if you're an alien. Don't we have any allied women we could send in to report?
:D
We need to know this stuff. It's good for us.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby jack » Mon May 22, 2017 1:15 pm

snoman wrote:actually Freck - in a recent interview she said she was single. The guy she films with was/is some guy she's at uni with who is just a good friend.

Lucky bastard!

Still, looks like an adult cut and the guy sounds German to me. Is it likely he had it for cosmetic reasons?
jack

Postby bellend » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:02 pm

snoman wrote:Frecklover you're quite right - the US military installations do seem to have an influence on circ rates in the areas where they're found..

This is complete rubbish. Some wank fantasy started on yahoo circumcision groups. American military doctors on bases only deal with US soldiers and not the local population.

There were two brief experiments in neonatal circumcision in the sixties which didn't go further. Otherwise German doctors are much more inclined to circumcise than those elsewhere in Europe (in the UK there is a drive to reduce circumcisions to the absolute minimum) so quite high percentages of boys are done for phimosis and other problems:
http://www.circlist.com/rites/germany.html
bellend

Postby Frecklover » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:53 pm

The rates aren't higher around US bases because military doctors are circumcising, but rather because local girls encounter cut Americans, prefer the look, and then get their sons and lovers circumcised.
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:48 am

I have a friend who lives in the neighbourhood of the Stuttgart military base. Although she herself has had daughters, she asked me about circumcision once. I wanted to know why she was interested and she said 3 of her friends (one of whom had married a US soldier, the other two who'd had relationships with military personnel) had had their infant sons circumcised as a direct result of this exposure (my friend was jealous that she'd never experienced a circumcised partner).

So in the very limited experience of an expat living in Germany with not a lot of local contact at a level that allows me to talk about sexually intimate subjects, n = 3.

Extrapolate that out a little and it's not too much of a stretch to think there's some truth to this belief.
snoman

Postby chrisbris » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Here's a compilation where you can see how he cums in different ways.
http://www.xvideos.com/video27370413/cumshotcompilation

He uses a weird thumb on to method and kinda pulls the skin forward a bit.
The girl doesn't seem to have much of a clue and tends to rub the head when he comes to.

His circ is VERY low and seems to have about four skin bridges. Not very 'neat' but sexy in a fetishy way!
chrisbris

Postby snoman » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Chris - that's another German with a circumcised partner!

This is the lovely Lucy Cat.

Lucy Cat
snoman

Previous