It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Choosing Circumcision

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 562

Choosing Circumcision

Postby hardware » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:39 am

I'm a bit surprised no one has posted a link to this site. I assume most folks are aware of it, but in case you aren't it's a pretty good site that discusses one mans path to and through adult circumcision.

Choosing Circumcision
hardware

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight

Re: Choosing Circumcision

Postby Gemlt » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:36 am

I originally thought that you were referring to the "Circumcision Choice" website that I linked to yesterday, but after clicking through I'm realizing that while that one pertains more to parents deciding whether or not to circumcise, this one provides information about adult circumcisions. Anyways, I'm moving this to "The Procedure" subforum because it looks like a great fit for that spot. Thanks for sharing!
- געמַלט
Gemlt
Site Admin

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth
Tumblr: acucullophilia.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/GemltFTW
TheVisualiser.net: GemltFTW
FetLife: Gemlt

Postby Robin Kirkman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm

hardware wrote:I'm a bit surprised no one has posted a link to this site. I assume most folks are aware of it, but in case you aren't it's a pretty good site that discusses one mans path to and through adult circumcision.

Howdy, I'm the owner of Choosing Circumcision. I just noticed this forum sending some visitors my way, neat. Choosing Circumcision these days, while still documenting my path, is dominated by its forums dedicated to adult circumcision.

I'd be happy to answer any questions members of The Acucullophilia Forum have for me. My experiences and answers will of course come not as a medical professional but as a man who decided to and went through with it. I was 29, married, with two girls.
Robin Kirkman

Postby snoman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Hi Robin

Welcome! I just had a look around your website. It's really well done and seems to be encouraging all sorts of good conversation. And it's exactly what we (in a general 'we' sense) need as a non hysterical space in which to discuss all aspects related to the circumcision operation.

I'd encourage all our interested members to go and check it out, and add your voices to the conversations if you're able to contribute. I don't know that we need to broadcast this website too much in the process though! Not everyone contemplating circumcision has a kink about it.

Robin - I haven't had time to read all the through your forum or read about your story specifically, but can i ask...what prompted your decision and how did your wife feel about your penis before and after.

Many thanks and congrats on your website.
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Postby Robin Kirkman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:23 pm

snoman wrote:Robin - I haven't had time to read all the through your forum or read about your story specifically, but can i ask...what prompted your decision and how did your wife feel about your penis before and after.

Many thanks and congrats on your website.

I'd been toying with the idea off and on for years, always deciding against, but it kept coming into my head. Eventually I couldn't even look at a pair of scissors without thinking of it, but still the answer was always no. What changed my mind was when I finally dragged out of my wife that, if she could change it so that I had been circumcised as an infant without changing the man I was, she would. I scheduled my consult the next day.

As for her, she is definitely happy with the result. Hygiene used to always be an issue for her, and growing up basically straight and uncircumcised, I never really had anything to compare myself to. Now I know better.
Robin Kirkman