It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Acorn Look

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 446

Acorn Look

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:46 am

Does anyone know how this kind of circumcision look is created? It's what started me off as a kid. A class mate had this, and I simply couldn't get it out of my head anymore. But the internet doesn't seem to show that anywhere - it's as if this is a kind of circumcision nobody else knows. It basically looks like there is a "ring of skin" around the back of the glans, a bit as if it's just retracted foreskin, but much neater and not wrinkled. It's not rolled back, either, so, not inner skin folded back.

It really looks totally like an acorn.

Would that be the result of doing a low and loose circ with a plastibell device and leaving the frenulum in place, perhaps? I might have seen it in real life maybe three or four times in places like public swimming areas and the likes, but never on the web.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Acorn Look

Postby snoman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 am

I remember this type of circ from my childhood years too. In fact, when I was uncut, I was quite convinced that when I retracted my foreskin it made me look like all my friends.

I think what it is, is a more moderate type cut seen on an immature penis. I can't say I ever recall seeing a tight circ amongst my childhood friends but in high school changing rooms and at the pool there seemed to be more of them. Probably just a result of growth and the skin stretching.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:14 am

My observations, too. I just wonder how it is technically possible. Whatever I try to simulate on myself, it's either "the skin stays back" or "the skin rolls over" - but it never looks like that; it's like a car tyre was stuck on there. Where is the scar line on that, I wonder, too, and why does it fold so sharply behind the glans? I just thought it had an incredibly tailored look to it, somehow "manufactured."
Cufflinks

Postby andreamegina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 pm

yeah i think it just has to do with tightness

actually i've found that when an uncut adult rolls back his foreskin and keeps it behind the head it can look pretty much just like that, though usually it's a less-pleasing color
andreamegina

Postby snoman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:10 am

If this is done from an early age - say pre-puberty before the penis begins to develop, the end results can look remarkably like a cut cock.

I was once in an onsen in Japan (uni exchange) and was convinced everyone else was circumcised. My host family father asked me later if the water was too hot for me to retract my foreskin (he didn't have any shame in asking me this!). Apparently they all start doing that from childhood. Some of them still had that bunched up look but a lot of them I would have had trouble telling the difference.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:01 am

Yes, I remember that from my Japan visit, as well. Hm. So, perhaps that classmate of mine wasn't even circumcised?
Cufflinks