Celebrity Preferences

Have something you'd like to see on power2thecut.wix.com/acucullophilia? Tell me!
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3903

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby Deadheart » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:06 pm

The url say "Emma Watson likes her wands carved" but the link redirects you else where. Hmm..

If Emma Watson came out and stated a preference for circumcised, I don't even know what I'd do!! Oh my god, wouldn't that be the sexiest thing ever? To hear that from the most beautiful and intelligent young English actress today. (in my opinion!). She is probably the only celebrity I can think of that I would actually care much about, and this would be a goldmine if true.

What was said in the article, Jake? Do you remember if there was a quote from her? Someone that is savvy with technology should find a way to recover the page.
Deadheart

Postby Deadheart » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Just realised this is probably an April Fools joke :P Well played...
Deadheart

Postby JakePeters » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 am

Deadheart wrote:The url say "Emma Watson likes her wands carved" but the link redirects you else where. Hmm..

If Emma Watson came out and stated a preference for circumcised, I don't even know what I'd do!! Oh my god, wouldn't that be the sexiest thing ever? To hear that from the most beautiful and intelligent young English actress today. (in my opinion!). She is probably the only celebrity I can think of that I would actually care much about, and this would be a goldmine if true.

What was said in the article, Jake? Do you remember if there was a quote from her? Someone that is savvy with technology should find a way to recover the page.

Emma is a whip of hotness, and there's nothing better than an Ivy League darling expressing desire for snipped penis. Glad you got the joke, but unfortunately a joke it is. I can't imagine she hasn't tasted sliced schlong before.

If it makes you feel any better, and it certainly has for me; she has made a statement before about how she prefers dating American men over the British variety - which means she will likely be bedded by circumcised men and if that holds true - the likely hood of her offspring being cut increases.

JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Sad that this is just wishful thinking at the moment, although I too have read that she likes American men. I wonder if circumcision is indeed a factor in her preference? I really hope so!!
Frecklover

Postby Deadheart » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:46 pm

I really hope so too! It seemed too good to be true. She's been dating American guys so she is certainly familiar with circumcised. Would be hard to believe she doesn't at least have some opinion on it (If I had to bet, she seems like the type that would be against circumcision "ethically" but by the same token would admit circumcised willies are "prettier").

I also hope she likes older (30 and above) American guys too, but of course this is just my twisted fantasy :D Emma is a goddess.
Deadheart

Postby JakePeters » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Anyone have any ideal celebrities that they hope would have a preference for circumcised penis?

Off the top of my head:

Emily Blunt - British actress Image

Kari Byron - Co-host of Mythbusters Image

Saoirse Ronan - Irish actress Image

Felicity Jones - British actress Image

Kate Upton - American model Image

Holly Willhoughby - British television presenter Image
JakePeters

Postby snoman » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:26 am

Not sure how we'd ever find out Jake except for luck.

If you followed the Fappening last year, there are a few photos of Kate Upton with her circumcised lover. At least we know she's experienced!
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:45 am

The would be thrilling if the British ones prefer circumcised, because that's not what they'd be used to encountering......
A summary of what I know......
Celeb mums who are known to have circumcised their sons : Michelle Pfeiffer, Sharon Stone, Ivanka Trump, Jenny McCarthy,Sandra Bullock, Christina Aguilera, Brittany Spears, Mayim Balik, Jenny Mollen, Madonna, Carla Bruni, Melissa Theuriau, Rachel Zoe, The British Royals
Celeb circ supporters (in Africa) : Debra Messing, Charlize Theron
Celebs who have expressed a pro-circ preference : Christina Aguilera, Taryn Manning, Chelsea Handler, Olivia Munn, Rihanna, Azelia Banks, Iliza Schlesinger, Adele Silva, Asia Argento
Google them. Anyone know of any others?
I'd love to know the preference of Rose Leslie, Nathalie Dormer, Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence, Ruth Wilson, Emily Blunt, Natalie Press, Rachel Riley, Christina Ricci, Chloe Sevigny, Saoirse Ronan, Eva Green, Lea Seydoux, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Bjork, Miley Cyrus, Claudia Schiffer, Hayley Williams, Avril Lavigne, Alyson Hannigan, Nathalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Lindsay Lohan, Hannah Spearritt, Liz McClarnon, Tulisa Contastavlos, Jess Woodley (Made in Chelsea) etc etc etc.......
Anyone know anything about any of these? I've heard a few rumours only. Fingers crossed that most are enthusiastic members of "Team Cut"!!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 am

I forgot to mention Rachel Weisz, who had her son circumcised..... and Margot Stilley, who expressed a preference.

Also would love to know the preferences of Liv Tyler, Jennifer Connelly, Gwyneth Paltrow, Emma Stone, Thora Birch, Amy Adams, Kirsten Dunst, Hattie Watson and Julie Kennedy!
Frecklover

Postby Gemlt » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 am

Although it brings me no pleasure to say so, I think you could probably chalk the reality TV "star" Snooki up for both choosing to circ her son and preferring cut men.

http://guerrillamom.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... n.html?m=1

http://www.mtv.com/news/2384443/snooki- ... nzo-penis/
Gemlt
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to "Requests"