It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Celebrity Preferences

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4652

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby JakePeters » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:29 am

Frecklover wrote:The would be thrilling if the British ones prefer circumcised, because that's not what they'd be used to encountering......
A summary of what I know......
Celeb mums who are known to have circumcised their sons : Michelle Pfeiffer, Sharon Stone, Ivanka Trump, Jenny McCarthy,Sandra Bullock, Christina Aguilera, Brittany Spears, Mayim Balik, Jenny Mollen, Madonna, Carla Bruni, Melissa Theuriau, Rachel Zoe, The British Royals
Celeb circ supporters (in Africa) : Debra Messing, Charlize Theron
Celebs who have expressed a pro-circ preference : Christina Aguilera, Taryn Manning, Chelsea Handler, Olivia Munn, Rihanna, Azelia Banks, Iliza Schlesinger, Adele Silva, Asia Argento
Google them. Anyone know of any others?
I'd love to know the preference of Rose Leslie, Nathalie Dormer, Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence, Ruth Wilson, Emily Blunt, Natalie Press, Rachel Riley, Christina Ricci, Chloe Sevigny, Saoirse Ronan, Eva Green, Lea Seydoux, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Bjork, Miley Cyrus, Claudia Schiffer, Hayley Williams, Avril Lavigne, Alyson Hannigan, Nathalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Lindsay Lohan, Hannah Spearritt, Liz McClarnon, Tulisa Contastavlos, Jess Woodley (Made in Chelsea) etc etc etc.......
Anyone know anything about any of these? I've heard a few rumours only. Fingers crossed that most are enthusiastic members of "Team Cut"!!

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Brittney Spears didn't circumcise her son. I thought she was with a guy who wasn't cut and had a son with him? Carla Bruni I was rather surprised when I learned the first time. I think the British Royals is debatable since this era, no doubt royals were circumcised before - but Kate Middleton seems like a stop here, I could totally see her not wanting to do it. World famous British singer Adele has a husband who is American with a Jewish sounding name. I wonder if she cut her son...

Rihanna I can get behind, but the text that implies her preference could have plausibly meant something else.

Rose Leslie is with Kit Harrington, who is most likely not cut - but I don't get that "pro-cut" vibe from her. My guess obviously. Emilia Clarke is the feministy type - so the possibility is split, though I've read feminists preferring circ before. There's a blowjob video of Tulisa sucking off an uncut dick.

What are the rumours you've heard? Who do the rumours belong to?
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:49 am

Kate Middleton has Jewish blood on her mother's side so that might be a factor. The Tulisa bj clip I saw definitely featured a circumcised cock. Her cousin Dappy is cut. Unusual for a Greek guy. I can dream on about Rose Leslie and Emila Clarke! Sophie Turner too! X
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 am

Rihanna has mentioned her preference quite a few times.... the best source was an interview in US Vogue a couple of years ago when she said she wanted a "big, cut xxxx for Christmas. It's rumoured Chris Brown got circumcised for her, as Guy Ritchie did for Madonna. I'm not sure how reliable the Britney source is, but I have definitely read that her sons were done, but that her sister didn't have hers done??? Will try and research it again.....
Rose Leslie is a genuine Aristocrat by birth, and circumcision is still a tradition within most British Aristocratic families, so there's that! I often wonder what happens when a young British actress travels to America and encounters circumcised men.....(Emma Watson?)
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 am

Frecklover wrote:Kate Middleton has Jewish blood on her mother's side so that might be a factor. The Tulisa bj clip I saw definitely featured a circumcised cock. Her cousin Dappy is cut. Unusual for a Greek guy. I can dream on about Rose Leslie and Emila Clarke! Sophie Turner too! X

Nah, the cock Tulisa sucked doesn't have a straight shaft, it looks like the foreskin pulled back and bunched up behind the head.

Dappy was probably cut for medical reasons.
JakePeters

Postby JakePeters » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:16 am

Frecklover wrote:Rihanna has mentioned her preference quite a few times.... the best source was an interview in US Vogue a couple of years ago when she said she wanted a "big, cut xxxx for Christmas. It's rumoured Chris Brown got circumcised for her, as Guy Ritchie did for Madonna. I'm not sure how reliable the Britney source is, but I have definitely read that her sons were done, but that her sister didn't have hers done??? Will try and research it again.....
Rose Leslie is a genuine Aristocrat by birth, and circumcision is still a tradition within most British Aristocratic families, so there's that! I often wonder what happens when a young British actress travels to America and encounters circumcised men.....(Emma Watson?)

I read the vogue one, it actually said "big, trimmed xxxx". Possibly referring to pubic hair.

Guy Ritchie's cut is confirmed.

Emma Watson is hopeful, but she's a feminist type.

If a genie came down and granted me three wishes, my first wish would be to have the preferences of all female celebrities, past present and future. I hate not knowing for sure! :P
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:59 am

Me too. I seem to recall that Britney is heavily influenced by Kaballa, so would likely have had some kind of Bris for her sons, as Madonna did! Glad to know you have the same interest that I do in celebrity circumcision preference!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:42 pm

What do we think about the rumour Taylor Swift dumped Harry Styles because he wouldn't get circumcised for her?!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:32 am

Forgot to name check Nicole Ritchie who said she'd only date circumcised men. Sadly she's not really my type, but her step sister Sophia looks pretty hot.... I wonder what her preference is??
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:35 am

Jess Woodley dated Jamie Laing, who is definitely circumcised! 😉
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:40 am

I'm pretty sure I've also read that Britney Spears had her sons done, but it could just be speculation (which is plenty fun in and of itself!)

The Taylor Swift rumour I'd heard wasn't true but looking around online it certainly seems to have grown legs and become gospel. Although if I'm allowed to judge a book by it's cover, Taylor Swift does seem like the type to have done that!
snoman

PreviousNext