Celebrity Preferences

Have something you'd like to see on power2thecut.wix.com/acucullophilia? Tell me!
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3904

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby Frecklover » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:22 am

Not exactly a celebrity but a big fuss is being made over on Facebook and Twitter about gorgeous Philipino nurse and model Krestle Deomampo who has been involved in operation Tuli (mass circumcision) over there. Check her out because she's cute and sexy and clearly pro-circ!
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Tue May 17, 2016 1:09 am

Frecklover wrote:The would be thrilling if the British ones prefer circumcised, because that's not what they'd be used to encountering......
A summary of what I know......
Celeb mums who are known to have circumcised their sons : Michelle Pfeiffer, Sharon Stone, Ivanka Trump, Jenny McCarthy,Sandra Bullock, Christina Aguilera, Brittany Spears, Mayim Balik, Jenny Mollen, Madonna, Carla Bruni, Melissa Theuriau, Rachel Zoe, The British Royals
Celeb circ supporters (in Africa) : Debra Messing, Charlize Theron
Celebs who have expressed a pro-circ preference : Christina Aguilera, Taryn Manning, Chelsea Handler, Olivia Munn, Rihanna, Azelia Banks, Iliza Schlesinger, Adele Silva, Asia Argento
Google them. Anyone know of any others?
I'd love to know the preference of Rose Leslie, Nathalie Dormer, Emilia Clarke, Jennifer Lawrence, Ruth Wilson, Emily Blunt, Natalie Press, Rachel Riley, Christina Ricci, Chloe Sevigny, Saoirse Ronan, Eva Green, Lea Seydoux, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Bjork, Miley Cyrus, Claudia Schiffer, Hayley Williams, Avril Lavigne, Alyson Hannigan, Nathalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Lindsay Lohan, Hannah Spearritt, Liz McClarnon, Tulisa Contastavlos, Jess Woodley (Made in Chelsea) etc etc etc.......
Anyone know anything about any of these? I've heard a few rumours only. Fingers crossed that most are enthusiastic members of "Team Cut"!!

Where and when did Asia Argento express a preference for cut cocks?
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Tue May 17, 2016 3:22 am

Asia tweeted a pro circ comment about 5 years ago. I' ve tried to find it since but failed, but I remember it made me very happy!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Tue May 17, 2016 5:30 am

Did anyone see Jennifer Lawrence on the Graham Norton Show in the UK. On being shown childhood photos of British comedian Jack Whitehall, Jennifer asked if there were any circumcision photos. Then she said "Just kidding. You're British, we know you aren't circumcised." Well..... I wish I knew what her preference is. She's gorgeous and I adore her. It seems like she may have encountered uncut British cocks..... she dated Nicholas Hoult and Chris Martin (though I doubt Gwyneth Paltrow would have allowed Chris to remain uncut, as she is Jewish and American?), so it's possible. She clearly knows that the majority in the UK are uncircumcised. Jack Whitehall said his hood was intact! (Posh English guys are often circumcised, ironically. I'm guessing that most of the "Made in Chelsea" guys are circumcised.... I know Jamie Laing is, for one!)
Anyway good to know that Jennifer is very circumcision aware!
Frecklover

Postby andreamegina » Wed May 18, 2016 2:25 pm

yes, good find

it would be nice to hear more from jennifer lawrence (she's really adorable), but it was nice to at least see her mention it

here is the mention, for those interested:
https://youtu.be/ttF2B1LTCv8?t=1072
andreamegina

Postby Frecklover » Mon May 23, 2016 4:22 am

I'm very intrigued by gorgeous French/ English actress Charlotte Gainsbourg...... she is half Jewish (Father Serge Gainsbourg), and married to a French/ Jewish Film director.... they made a film together in which there was a strong circumcision thread (a couple arguing over whether to get their son circumcised...... they do) "Ma Femme est une Actrice" and in "Nymphomaniac 1" her character says she particularly sought out circumcised men as lovers, and goes on to say that if all the circumcised foreskins from history were lined up they'd stretch to the moon and back! In "AntiChrist" she actually slices off her clitoris!!!
All this indicates that she certainly has an interest, and hopefully a preference for circumcision in real life.... ? Anyone have any thoughts?
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Tue May 24, 2016 1:21 am

Frecklover wrote:I'm very intrigued by gorgeous French/ English actress Charlotte Gainsbourg...... she is half Jewish (Father Serge Gainsbourg), and married to a French/ Jewish Film director.... they made a film together in which there was a strong circumcision thread (a couple arguing over whether to get their son circumcised...... they do) "Ma Femme est une Actrice" and in "Nymphomaniac 1" her character says she particularly sought out circumcised men as lovers, and goes on to say that if all the circumcised foreskins from history were lined up they'd stretch to the moon and back! In "AntiChrist" she actually slices off her clitoris!!!
All this indicates that she certainly has an interest, and hopefully a preference for circumcision in real life.... ? Anyone have any thoughts?

Odds are she circumcised her sons in real life. She's proper Jewy, and British Jews circumcise like American Jews. The French might not circumcise in the majority, but I think they're sat down on the issue.
JakePeters

Postby JakePeters » Tue May 24, 2016 1:23 am

Frecklover wrote:Did anyone see Jennifer Lawrence on the Graham Norton Show in the UK. On being shown childhood photos of British comedian Jack Whitehall, Jennifer asked if there were any circumcision photos. Then she said "Just kidding. You're British, we know you aren't circumcised." Well..... I wish I knew what her preference is. She's gorgeous and I adore her. It seems like she may have encountered uncut British cocks..... she dated Nicholas Hoult and Chris Martin (though I doubt Gwyneth Paltrow would have allowed Chris to remain uncut, as she is Jewish and American?), so it's possible. She clearly knows that the majority in the UK are uncircumcised. Jack Whitehall said his hood was intact! (Posh English guys are often circumcised, ironically. I'm guessing that most of the "Made in Chelsea" guys are circumcised.... I know Jamie Laing is, for one!)
Anyway good to know that Jennifer is very circumcision aware!

I think Jennifer might be Jerky about it, but she wouldn't strike me as having a preference. She's probably whatever on cut/uncut, and thinks it's funny to poke fun at. She definitely has experience.
JakePeters

Postby jack » Wed May 25, 2016 5:02 pm

JakePeters wrote:
Odds are she circumcised her sons in real life. She's proper Jewy, and British Jews circumcise like American Jews. The French might not circumcise in the majority, but I think they're sat down on the issue.

Apologies for my lack of knowledge on the topic, but isn't it circumcision one of the defining features of being Jewish? If not, do you have any knowledge on the way circumcision is viewed in France?
jack

Postby snoman » Sun May 29, 2016 5:45 pm

As far as Jennifer Lawrence goes, I remember reading a gossip piece, supposedly about her, where she was saying she needs to 'get used' to American men again because they required slightly different technique and handling compared to English guys. The guess was she was speaking about circumcision.

I also get the feeling she's a "don't care one way or the other' type girl.
snoman

PreviousNext

Return to "Requests"