It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Celebrity Preferences

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4650

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby Frecklover » Mon May 30, 2016 1:48 am

I saw something similar about Kristen Stewart after she broke up with Robert Pattinson..... I hope Jennifer Lawrence does have a preference for US style cocks!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:54 am

Great to see photos on Twitter of Debra Messing holding a guy's hand as he got circumcised in Zimbabwe. She and Charlize Theron have been working hard to encourage men to get cut in Africa!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:42 am

Good to see that Playboy centrefold Holly Madison wanted her son circumcised even though she wanted his father to deal with it! Google it!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:32 am

Intrigued to discover that gorgeous British Actress Rachel Hurd-Wood has a tattoo of an acorn on her wrist, supposedly as a reminder of her time working on "Peter Pan". I'm just wondering if there is any other significance to her choice of an acorn, which is a well known pro-circ symbol? I certainly hope so!
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:45 am

Frecklover wrote:Intrigued to discover that gorgeous British Actress Rachel Hurd-Wood has a tattoo of an acorn on her wrist, supposedly as a reminder of her time working on "Peter Pan". I'm just wondering if there is any other significance to her choice of an acorn, which is a well known pro-circ symbol? I certainly hope so!

She looks rather upper-class, but I've seen her instagram pictures where she's spent some time in Africa and Philippines; both majorly cutting countries. ;)
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:27 pm

The English upper classes are keen circumcisers. It's traditional amongst many gentry families, the privately educated and Royals too, so it may be that it's a tradition in Rachel's family too, although what they might make of her having had a tattoo.... !!??
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:52 pm

On British TV show "Celebs go Dating" a guy called Ellis was chosen by sexy American "Made in Chelsea" star Stephanie Pratt for a date. Almost straight away he told her he'd been circumcised three weeks earlier especially for the date with her! Now I know most Americans prefer circumcised guys but revealing his secret so soon understandably freaked her out. He really should have waited until she asked him or bedded him to reveal his enhanced cock status to her. Oh well, he'll have gained plenty of female admirers from his revelation I reckon!!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 am

As the series continues now it seems Stephanie is starting to like Ellis. In last night's episode she said she really wanted to kiss him! My money is on her taking him to her bed soon to road test his newly circumcised willy!? I'd love that. She's hot!!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Anybody else happy to see the pictures recently leaked of Amanda Seyfried enjoying her ex's circumcised cock.... suddenly she's on my list of favourite sexy Hollywood actresses!! Xx
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am

Yes indeed. Katie Cassidy (the Partridge Family's David Cassidy's daughter) also leaked enjoying a cut cock. Awesome!
snoman

PreviousNext