Celebrity Preferences

Have something you'd like to see on power2thecut.wix.com/acucullophilia? Tell me!
FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 3906

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby JakePeters » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Frecklover wrote:Anybody else happy to see the pictures recently leaked of Amanda Seyfried enjoying her ex's circumcised cock.... suddenly she's on my list of favourite sexy Hollywood actresses!! Xx

Oh yes I did. Shame she's the only real A-lister in those leaks suckin' dick. Had my fingers crossed for an Emma Watson pic with her American boyfriend...
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Now that would be super hot! Kaya Scodelario too with her American husband..... so many sexy British actresses seem to like American men! Mmmm I wonder why? ;)
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Also totally fallen in love with Trieste Kelly Dunn after seeing the leaked pictures of her enjoying a circumcised cock! Had never heard of her before but now she has my attention!!
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 pm

We could possibly add Anne Hathaway. Her recent leaks showed her husband with a circumcised penis - as is appropriate, because he's Jewish. They both have a son together, so chances are she had him circumcised in accordance to her husband's religion.

Catwoman is pro-circ guys! Woo!
JakePeters

Postby chrisbris » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:12 pm

JakePeters wrote:
Frecklover wrote:Anybody else happy to see the pictures recently leaked of Amanda Seyfried enjoying her ex's circumcised cock.... suddenly she's on my list of favourite sexy Hollywood actresses!! Xx

Oh yes I did. Shame she's the only real A-lister in those leaks suckin' dick. Had my fingers crossed for an Emma Watson pic with her American boyfriend...

What do you mean 'enjoying her husband's cock?' Is there a video or something?
chrisbris

Postby chrisbris » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm really into Katy Perry and she's into British guys, but not bothered about cut ones sadly, e.g Orlando Bloom who appeared with uncut cock out in spy shots with her....
chrisbris

Postby JakePeters » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:21 pm

chrisbris wrote:
JakePeters wrote:

What do you mean 'enjoying her husband's cock?' Is there a video or something?

No, there were pictures of her giving a blowjob to Justin Long, her boyfriend at the time.
JakePeters

Postby JakePeters » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:24 pm

chrisbris wrote:I'm really into Katy Perry and she's into British guys, but not bothered about cut ones sadly, e.g Orlando Bloom who appeared with uncut cock out in spy shots with her....

Yeah, Katy Perry seems indifferent - like she'll willingly date European men. Strangely enough, I get the feeling she likes foreskins. Possibly along with Miley Cyrus.
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:28 pm

The photos of Amanda Seyfreid feature her circumcised ex Justin Long, who is now with the very gorgeous Scottish singer Lauren Mayberry from Chvrches. Katy Perry used to date Briton Russell Brand before Orlando Bloom. Like Orlando he is uncut. Would love her to find herself a properly circumcised lover next...... and yes, he could be British..... more of us are circumcised than people realise!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Did you all see the clip of Madonna saying she prefers her sandwiches cut??
Frecklover

PreviousNext

Return to "Requests"