It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Celebrity Preferences

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 8296

Re: Celebrity Preferences

Postby JakePeters » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Frecklover wrote:Did you all see the clip of Madonna saying she prefers her sandwiches cut??

Madonna is a bit too old for my liking.
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 pm

In her book “William and Harry : a portrait of two Princes” expert Royal biographer Ingrid Seward claims that Diana was “persuaded” that William and later Harry should be circumcised according to royal traditions. Seward is probably the most accurate and trusted (by the royals) biographer. The famous photo of William peeing at a football match seems to back this up. Let’s hope Kate and Meghan approve and have/ will continue to up hold this great mark of social status!!
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm

I was scouring through Susan Sarandon's twitter feed from a while back and look what I found.

Here's a link to the tweet: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

What a circumsexy milf. ;)
JakePeters

Postby evadjams » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 am

This would be hot AF but unfortunately the link doesn't show what you're saying it shows!
evadjams

Postby Frecklover » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:40 am

I see one of my favourite redhead actresses Karen Gillan is starring in an up-coming movie, "Alex and the List" in which a bride to be presents her Fiance with a list of things she'd like him to do for her before the wedding, one of which is to get circumcised for her! I wonder if Karen, a Scot, will make any statements in the pre-release publicity about her thoughts on male circumcision..... I'd love it if it were to turn out that she prefers it! ??
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Frecklover wrote:I see one of my favourite redhead actresses Karen Gillan is starring in an up-coming movie, "Alex and the List" in which a bride to be presents her Fiance with a list of things she'd like him to do for her before the wedding, one of which is to get circumcised for her! I wonder if Karen, a Scot, will make any statements in the pre-release publicity about her thoughts on male circumcision..... I'd love it if it were to turn out that she prefers it! ??

I got a little jumpy when I read her name and circumcision in the same sentence. I saw the trailer myself, and it surprisingly has a direct mention. I guess the word circumcision isn't censored for adverts at all. Good thing.

I have to say, I was thinking the exact the same thing as you. Even if Karen's character makes no utterance of the word, the pre-release interviews, junkets and general promotional content have a fair chance of having the word mentioned in passing.

I doubt she'd outright say her preference, most of all in an interview for a movie that might or might not be forgotten. Perhaps one of the male cast members will mention it happening to his character as a plot point during a group cast interview and her reaction will be evident? That's what I would imagine the likely scenario would be.

Is this a big movie or a relatively obscure indie flick? Karen might be starring in Guardians of The Galaxy, but outside of that and Doctor Who - I doubt all her chosen films will be A-list flicks.

Did you check the interviews or has the movie not been promoted yet?
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 am

I haven’t seen any promotional interviews yet Jake.... I just feel that the circumcision issue is bound to be brought up. It would be soooo amazing for our cause if Karen were to profess a pro-circ opinion in support of the movie! At least it would get cinema audiences talking about it as happened with “Bad Moms”, and my Karen crush would intensify hugely! Here’s hoping.....
Frecklover

Postby hardware » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:02 am

Wow - she's a hottie!
hardware

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 am

US singer and tv actress Brogan Burnside yesterday tweeted that she was 100% going to get her son RIC’ed. Another pro-circ celebrity mum to celebrate!?
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:42 am

Frecklover wrote:US singer and tv actress Brogan Burnside yesterday tweeted that she was 100% going to get her son RIC’ed. Another pro-circ celebrity mum to celebrate!?

Not exactly A-lister, but she'll do. :P

Oh by the way, I watched that movie with Karen and there was no mention of circumcision from her. :(
JakePeters

PreviousNext