my adventures

Scripts for acucullophiliac scenes
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 414

my adventures

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 am

I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to have found this forum. I really thought most of my life now that I must be the only heterosexual guy with a circumcision fetish out there except for the gent who runs the Tumblr site “I love women who love circumcised men.” So, hello, colleagues. Nice to meet at long last.

And I may have a few contributions to this topic, as well, since I’ve had a chance to stumble upon the odd, hot situation in the past. It may well be the case that I more or less unknowingly brought some of these about myself, given my inclination, but still... here they are. Perhaps some of these are script material.

It all started when I was in my senior year at high school and decided to go on a summer road trip of the Czech Republic with this chick from my class, just after the iron curtain had come down, in 1990. It was all very exciting, because we had never been on the other side, and envisioned it as the Land of Mordor, basically – and then the place turned out to be so nice instead. Anyway, she was a really promiscuous type, dark haired, a bit chubby, but very pretty. She loved to play with guys, and in hindsight, I’d have to say she really manipulated me left right and center to get whatever she wanted. In Prague, we somehow got onto the topic of Judaism, having visited the Jewish Quarters, and I mentioned how I’d actually quite like to be a Jew, because I liked the culture. This amused her very much, and she pointed out that I probably wouldn’t like the circumcision part of it though. Or would I like to try it out? She put her hand on my leg and said “imagine, the tip of your penis all the way out at all times, touching the fabric...” We were sitting in the parked car, ready to drive back to the hotel at night; being the way she was, she pulled out my appendage and pulled back the foreskin. “See, this is how it would be...” she said, put it back in my pants deftly, and zipped me up. For the whole drive back, she kept looking over with that smirk, asking every now and then “so, still wanna be Jewish?” For all her promiscuity, she never let me have sex with her though.

Eventually, I did hook up with a girl who let me have sex. She was an incredibly cute, half-Czech, half-Jordanian goldsmith, who lived with her also very attractive, Czech mother who was a bit of a hippie and quite crazy – she had no problem walking around the apartment in the nude after showering even when I was there, because “hey, it’s my place.” I found sex with my new girlfriend an impossibility, much to my frustration, because I had a very short frenulum, and it hurt. We had both never had sex before, so this was a bit of a show stopper for us. A urologist booked me into hospital “to take care of that”, assuring me this was only a minor thing. When I awoke from general anaesthesia, a young nurse I actually knew from my circle of friends attended to me eventually to change the bandage. That was awkward but oh well, she was on duty. To my surprise, they had not just detached the frenulum, as I had expected, but performed a full circumcision with fully exposed glans, stitches going all the way around behind the glans. “That’s how that’s done,” she explained with a shrug when she noticed how surprised I was, and added “turned out nice, too! That doctor always does them very elegantly, hiding the stitches close to the glans. There’s just one problem with that: We need to apply vaseline to make sure the cut part doesn’t grow together with the glans where they touch.” And she proceeded to do just that. Needless to say, I had the most humongous and painful erection, which she shrugged off with a “that’s kinda handy, actually.” It healed quickly and without complications. Only two weeks later, I was at my girlfriend’s place, and there was this moment when we were sitting on the couch in front of the TV when her mom joined us (no, she was fully dressed, I know what you’re thinking, haha!) and asked quite warmly if “all was well down there now?” Then she actually proceeded to explain to her daughter how circumcised penises are a little different from normal ones, and would she like to have a really nice hand lotion she had bought a while ago? I really thought for a moment she would proceed to give us a full demonstration of everything she had learned about handling circumcised penises while being with my girlfriend’s Jordanian father. At the time, that nearly freaked me out, because she was twice as old as us. These days though, I think I might have allowed her to use me for some educational demonstrations to her daughter... Anyway, I should add that the sex I had with my girlfriend really exceeded all my expectations, and I am still in touch with her today.

Later, I went to study in the US, and dated this very homesick and curvy French girl who tended to wear very revealing tops and baggy men’s jeans. I think she just liked me because I was a fellow European. One day we had finished off a good bottle of red together, and she started talking about how baggy American men’s jeans were, and that that was probably because American men needed something wide to keep their circumcised penises comfortable. We launched right into that topic, and she voiced the strangest beliefs, like “circumcised men come too fast” and “I’d never circumcise my son because it’s too messy, circumcised guys always come in their pants,” yadda yadda. I actually half-suspected she was winding me up, but she couldn’t have known I was circumcised, so perhaps she was trying to reassure me instead; I don’t know. Either way, I got to prove to her that night that the notion of circumcised men coming too fast was wrong, haha. We pulled those silly jeans off her and had some absolutely epic sex.

Another time, I went out with this young , Canadian used car dealer chick and her colleague, both redheads. I had wandered onto their car yard sniffing around a cheap, old Camaro when we actually hit it off on a more personal note really well and decided to go out for drinks that night (I never bought that Camaro, it was lousy). As the caipirinhas flowed, we were onto the topic of differences between Europeans and Americans, and inevitably, the colleague popped the question, “so, is it true you guys don’t circumcise?” The other girl tried steering the conversation elsewhere, but her colleague was really insistent and kept coming back to it. I didn’t quite know which side to go along with, but when we ended up at my place for more drinks, both were like, “showtime! Let’s see it!” How do you say no. Anyhow, the colleague promptly lost her interest when she saw the genuine article (or perhaps she simply couldn’t hold that much Tequila Sunrise) and left quite abruptly, while the other one stayed on and, over a few more drinks, pointed out all the differences between an American circumcised penis and mine. I have to thank her for that education to this day (this was in the days before internet). She likened my piece to “elegant, Italian slacks” vs. “tank tops” (the American counterpart). Her words, not mine, but... there we are. Things did not progress any further, unfortunately, because of the general level of inebriation, but I am still friends with her today, and there is still a lot of erotic current alive between us (even though I ended up buying a Pontiac).

Probably one of the hottest encounters though was back in Europe, when I ended up in the sack with a girl I had known since I was two years old. We had basically grown up together, which had had its sizzling elements at times, especially when we were teenagers, but it also prevented us from anything more intimate, because we were too familiar with each other, and it simply wasn’t that kind of relationship until... one day, we suddenly thought better of it. She was really very much like Reese Witherspoon in the movie “Cruel Intentions” – blond, eye-poppingly busty (she actually considered breast reduction surgery at one time), and, well, you know. We really went at it all night. I suppose discharging a good twenty years worth of erotic tension in one night is quite a recipe (we were in our thirties). At some stage she asked “how can you last this long? I’ve never experienced anything like it!” When things calmed down a little, she started playing with my thing, and I pointed out that the performance magic probably originated in its modification. She had evidently never seen a circumcised penis before, let alone on me. Pulling the skin up and down on it, she she was like “oh my, a complete circumcision! When did you have that?? Did you get that done in America? I thought those were illegal here... doesn’t that hurt?” And she went on to bestow the most amazing empathy on my penis at length, also wondering aloud whether “those stitches could be reopened to release some skin forward...” She apparently thought of the operation as something like shortening trouser legs, where you always fold in part of the fabric and stitch it in place.

I don’t know if maybe that’s why we are into this thing – to gain a woman’s attention and curiosity about that central part?
:)
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: my adventures

Postby snoman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:58 am

Great post Cufflinks - I enjoyed reading that a lot. If you have time, there are couple of my own personal experiences posted in the Reading Material section on the main page (Florentine Sojourn and Ella).

It's good to have you here. This is a great community but not always extremely active so it's nice when someone new comes and adds to the group.
snoman

Re: my adventures

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:18 am

Thanks, Snoman! I'll check it out. Happy to enliven this forum, I have decades of questions and thoughts stored up.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Return to "Scripts"