Ideas for Scripts

Scripts for acucullophiliac scenes
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 626

Re: Ideas for Scripts

Postby snoman » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:11 am

I have to confess, I knew nothing about Extra Lunch Money until I joined this site. I've had clips made for me by the wonderful Brittany Lynn (who didn't charge anything - and she's awesome just to exchange emails with) and i also got Mandy Flores to make one for me.

Mandy's clip cost me a fortune. I'm more than happy with it but if I'd known about Extra Lunch Money I would have gone there first!
snoman

Postby Gemlt » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:37 am

Im not surprised that the Mandy Flores clip cost more. Videos from more established models tend to run quite a bit more. I typically see more of these models on ManyVids than ExtraLunchMoney, though. It seems like ELM is more for webcam models that are newer to the game. Nevertheless I'm consistently surprised by the high caliber productions many of the ELM models provide. I'd definitely recommend checking out all of their sample images and videos before you commission anything. It's definitely worth your time to research the models that you work with to anticipate what they'll be good at.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby JakePeters » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am

snoman wrote:I have to confess, I knew nothing about Extra Lunch Money until I joined this site. I've had clips made for me by the wonderful Brittany Lynn (who didn't charge anything - and she's awesome just to exchange emails with) and i also got Mandy Flores to make one for me.

Mandy's clip cost me a fortune. I'm more than happy with it but if I'd known about Extra Lunch Money I would have gone there first!

Why does Brittany Lynn not charge anything?
JakePeters

Postby snoman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:23 am

Because she's a fucking awesome chick!

Seriously, I have no idea. I wrote her an email once telling her how much I enjoyed her clips and she told me to let her know if there was anything I'd like to see from her.

Well, where was my list?

I wrote back with an idea and the next I heard from her she was telling me 'my clip' was ready for purchase. There was no talk of paying for the custom job, just that I'd buy it from clips4sale. I try and push her name when I can simply because of this - she was so easy to communicate with and such a friendly person - AND she made me a couple of clips that cost like $10 each to buy! I paid more than $400 Aussie dollars for Mandy Flores' work (which, admittedly, was much better, and she was also a sweetheart to deal with, but still, that's a significant difference).

I'm a little wary about sharing these (the one Mandy Flores did for me I've never seen for sale anywhere so that one stays with me for now). I do think we should support these girls as much as possible, and for the price of a few cups of coffee, it's more than worth it.

but yeah - long answer, short question - that was the situation for me with Brittany. She's a very cool chick and I had a few dealings with her that were always great.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:27 am

Or is she still busy compiling the world's longest bill?
:D
Anyway, thanks for the tip, I may well get a custom job done.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Tight Circ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

I have some ideas for a military nurse circ script, somewhat based on this first script in the opener.

The actress should be a strong woman. Someone like Tara Tainton would be great, but Ceara Lynch is also good. But an Abby Winters wouldnt work.

The military nurse could be an officer or sergeant conducting an inspection in the barracks. She orders the soldiers to undress and eventually finds out the offending foreskins. She is utterly grossed out (actress should be able to Express anger and disgust). She questions why soldier hasn't been circmcised already and orders him to pull his foreskin for her to inspect. She decides to take care of the problem right there. Nurse evaluates how much foreskin to take (some technical language might be used, pretending to sound like military regulations, as in: according to military regulations, the scar has to be placed no less than 5 centimeters behind the glans and the whole glans have to be completelly uncovered by foreskin in flacid state, no more than 1cm of forward movement when flacid, etc.) As she applies the clamp she reprimends soldier for not getting circumcised earlier (it's unhealthy, un-patriotic, against regulations, etc.) As she cuts of the foreskin, actress has to be able to Express joy and satisfaction (maybe even appear a little turned on) and congratulates the soldier, telling him to Show up in her Office in 30 days for further inspection.

What do you guys think?
Tight Circ

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 am

The problem with actual surgical scenarios I can imagine is the credibility of them, and probably also the offensive potential. I'd think any blood on a clip accessible to the public will cause an uproar and probably get it blocked.

Perhaps it would work though to do a Prepex procedure in that context?

As for the military setting, very suitable, I'd imagine. I've also been thinking about writing something like that, but don't know if this forum here would go for surgical aspects rather than purely "sex after the fact"?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Previous

Return to "Scripts"