It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Licence to Drill

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1041

Re: Licence to Drill

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:13 am

uncut28 wrote:You could make a good living as a professional circ fetish writer I think

I'm sure there's a buck to be made in that racket.
:D :D :D
But perhaps I should try to infiltrate the conventional world of internet raunch, see if we can infect someone with a circ fetish...
;)
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood

Postby vanisl20 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Meant to reply to this story a looong time ago when you first posted it, but I love the variation in the circs (similar to the magic circs story). I like the protagonist experiencing the various styles and different movement/glans coverage. Looking forward to more!
vanisl20

Circumcision Status: Cut high & loose

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:46 am

vanisl20 wrote:Meant to reply to this story a looong time ago when you first posted it, but I love the variation in the circs (similar to the magic circs story). I like the protagonist experiencing the various styles and different movement/glans coverage. Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much! Yes, I have to say, the thought "what are all these different kinds like" is also the most fascinating thing for me. Perhaps the main thing behind acucullophilia for me. The mere thought that you could experience sexuality differently depending on which type of circumcision you have is actually mind blowing. So many ways to have fun. Perhaps it is just an extension of the academic openness to variety some of us on here have to use professionally. I get that feeling that a fairly high proportion of acucullophiliacs are academics; so, if we can get excited about there being 112 subspecies of Brazilian river parrot, why not also the variations of circumcision.
:)

I think if I could have any gadget I can dream up, I'd have a penile transmogrifier, allowing me to have a different penis every day, haha.

New story is in the making, btw. It is, surprisingly, still possible to think up more stories on the basis of "female gets a kick out of different penis styles". Shan't be long now till I post it.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood

Previous