Masturbation Counseling

Short stories about women that love circumcised men.
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 177

Masturbation Counseling

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Masturbation Counseling

“Right this way, sir,” said the NHS nurse, and I followed her to her office. Her name tag indicated that her name was Emma. “You are here for your masturbation counseling following circumcision, right? My records indicate it has been a full four weeks. That should be all healed then, by now. We appreciate that it must be hard for you to abstain from masturbation this long, so we’ll get you back to it immediately, now that it is safe to engage in it again. And we’ll show you how it’s done. There will be an intern present today, her name is Sherin – I hope you don’t mind.”

Sherin was only half Emma’s age. Both women were wearing dark blue NHS uniforms.

“As you’ll appreciate,” Emma said, “we need you erect for this, so we will open our uniform buttons for you now. Experience proves that that is simply the most time efficient way to achieve an erection in the client.” Both nurses had nice breasts, and Emma’s were especially spectacular. “Here we go,” said Emma, “that works; just keep looking at my breasts, sir. My, that is a big penis, isn’t it, Sherin? And it has been cut to the new standard we are using this year; must be one of the first we did in this way, coming to think of it, as the rules have just been changed. They used to do them so much looser until only a few weeks ago. It’s much better this way now. With the previous style, there would always be attempts at rolling the shortened skin forward, to cover the glans; and while it was of course futile, it still did cause a lot of uncertainty. The new standard style, as you can see here, with me pushing the skin up, makes sure the skin stops a good half inch before it can reach the glans. That also means a different masturbation technique is required; but you have had the training, Sherin. So, I will now leave you in the very capable hands of Sherin, and I must attend to the next case. My apologies. Cuts everywhere... budget, staff, time... I must go now. Oh, one more thing, Sherin: No lotions, and make sure you take a sample. All the best.”

With that, Emma buttoned up again and left, leaving me and Sherin.

“Well,” said Sherin, “let’s begin then. First of all, may I direct your attention toward the dark brown ring halfway up around your penis. That is the scar line, left by an implement called a Gomco clamp. You will find that a significant amount of sensation is centered around this ring now. You should be able to derive a lot of pleasure from caressing it. Like... that...” and she put her cool hands around it and massaged it slightly. “I can see that you like that, so that’s one ticked on my form here. Good. Now, would you show me how you used to masturbate before your circumcision, please? Hm, yes, I can see you have not quite come to grips with the fact that there is now no skin around your glans, or even near it, for that matter. Touching the glans directly is not going to be an option for some time yet, so we need to find ways for you to stimulate yourself using only the shaft skin behind the dark scar ring. Luckily, that should be easy, since there is now so much tension...” her voice faltered while she kept stroking my penis, “um, that ejaculation could in theory, even occur just through erection.”

She was now blushing, and I noticed her nipples were erect. “I’m sorry, she stuttered, “ it’s just that... your penis looks really good. It really has an effect on me, if I may say so... damn the new style, it is just too raunchy... oh, screw this,” she said and quite suddenly stuck the tip of her tongue against the underside of the glans. It made me explode all over her hair, and she proceeded to take the whole glans into her mouth.

That was when the door opened, and Emma came back in. “Oh, you silly thing, Sherin!” she exclaimed, “how is he supposed to learn about masturbation if you do this. And how are we going to get a sample now? I’m afraid we’ll have to reschedule. So sorry, sir, but some of our young interns are simply too easily overwhelmed by the looks of circumcised penises. If you don’t mind, we can start over tomorrow.”

I like the NHS.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Masturbation Counseling

Postby JakePeters » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:20 pm

When I write stories I always use visual reference of a woman I find attractive to inspire me. Did you have any particular inspiration, visually, on what Emma and Sherin both looked like?
JakePeters

Re: Masturbation Counseling

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:41 am

Maybe I should be more descriptive about the women in my stories. I left it open to make sure everyone's imagination could fill the void as they like, but you're right, it may be better to give the imagination more food. For me, Emma would be a slightly maternal redhead in her early 40s, Sherin a middle eastern honey around 22 with long, black hair and somewhat darker complexion. In her case, I actually did have someone in mind I know in real life - an ex partner of mine.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Return to "Short Stories"