It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 1:00 am

The Seamstress

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 455

The Seamstress

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:27 am

Madame Xu was dressed in breathtaking silk attire and designer sandals when I entered her stately warehouse conversion on Shanghai’s East Nanjing Road. She may have been in her late 30s, her long, black hair was open, and she was beautiful. I had won a voucher for an all-in custom tailor treat at the company raffle, and Madame Xu’s tailor shop was one of the city’s most famous addresses to get outfits of superior quality. Zhou Xuan’s song ‘Ye Shanghai’ was playing in the background, and I accepted a seat on a Chesterfield sofa and a glass of mature, yellow rice wine from a servant.

“Tingting!” Madame Xu called softly, clapping her hands. A pretty young girl with glasses and Lolita braids came scurrying around a corner, carrying sewing implements and a box. She was wearing a short jeans dress, Converse sneakers, and a long sleeved top with black and white stripes.

“Gentleman here is our customer today,” Madame explained to Tingting, “gets entire outfit.” Tingting nodded eagerly, setting up utensils around herself. “First, we need to take measurement,” Madame Xu explained in her calm, well-paced manner. Tingting rushed to her side with a measuring tape immediately. Tingting was in her early twenties, quite tall and womanly by Chinese standards, perhaps from the north of the country, where people tend to have a more robust build.

Madame Xu dictated basic measurements to Tingting, who noted them on a pad. They had me change into a standard suit in a changing room then, to see where there might be a need for modification. “Mhm,” said Madame, “more material on the back of the legs,” and Tingting noted it dutifully. It took a long time to record all the requirements for my new suit, it seemed. I was offered tea and more wine along the way, even finger foods. Finally, the suit measurements were done, and I was asked to take off the standard suit, and to stand there only in my shirt and shorts.

“Full outfit means also shirt and underwear,” Madame Xu explained as she took away the suit. I caught Tingting glance at my hairy legs, as did Madame Xu. “Foreigners very manly stature,” she explained half to me, half to Tingting, “lots of muscles and body hair.” Tingting blushed and quickly busied herself rearranging things inside her utensil box.

Madame opened my shirt buttons. Tingting stared. I’d never been one for much manscaping on chest and belly, and it seemed to impress them. The measurements continued, and once Madame Xu had finished with my upper geography, she turned her attention to my boxers. “Tsk, tsk,” she said, “very low quality. Not good enough for real gentleman. Here in China, we make undergarments for 4.000 years, much better than these.”

And she proceeded to take measurements around my boxers, making Tingting take notes. Then she made me take off my boxers altogether. “Basic measurements very important,” she explained, arming herself with her measuring tape again. Tingting moved around me and sat on the floor, looking intently at my privates. “Ohh, circumcised,” said Madame, “seems like everyone have this now.” And she measured the length of my penis, calling out measurements to Tingting, who noted them dutifully. “Penis 9 cm, glans free, 4 cm; no inner foreskin visible... this important because we need to make sure there is right kind of fabric up to right height,” she explained. “Uncircumcised is easy, can be all cotton, but circumcised need silk insert.” Then she proceeded to measure the circumference of my testicles, and the two ladies engaged in complicated volume calculations, “to calculate proper space,” Madame explained.

“Now we measure with erection,” Madame Xu explained, and motioned Tingting to take over. As soon as she touched me, I became ragingly erect. “Tingting special touch,” Madame explained with a smile from her chair by the desk. Tingting also smiled. “Penis 80 degrees, curved, 15 cm, glans 4 cm, inner foreskin visible 2 cm... tight,” she reported.

“Good,” said Madame Xu and got up to leave the room, “I brief tailors, you finish up, Tingting.”

Tingting looked up at me when Madame Xu had left, for the first time seeking direct eye contact. She was sitting on the floor. “Now we do material selection,” she said and pulled the box closer. Holding out a sample, she explained, “this is standard cotton as we use for uncircumcise. Feels like that.” And she wrapped it around my penis, slowly moving it along the shaft and over the glans. “Not good, I think,” she said and shook her head for extra emphasis, taking out another sample. “Now this Yunnan silk,” she explained, “very low friction; feels like this,” and she repeated the process of wrapping it around my penis and moving it forward. “Oh,” she said and dabbed at the tip of my penis with her index finger, “I think you like; something come out. Let’s see if you like Xinjiang silk even more...” And she applied a piece of shimmering, dark olive coloured cloth; first running it along the length of the penis, then wrapping a one-inch wide piece of it around the area directly behind the glans. Turning the silk strip, she steadied my penis by resting her thumb on the frenulum area. That finally did it, and a thick fountain of sperm ended up covering her arm. A few spots even reached her glasses.

“Good,” she said, wiping her glasses, “Xinjiang silk you like best.”
In my opinion, everyone should have tailor made boxers made from Xinjiang silk.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: The Seamstress

Postby Gemlt » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:31 am

Discovering silk boxers was a game changer for me. I grew up with cotton jockey shorts, and frequently found that they abrasively rubbed against my urethral meatus. Although this was hardly ever debilitating, it’s definitely not a comfortable sensation. In this regard, I guess foreskin could have been advantageous, and at one point I even invested in a handful of ManHood foreskin substitutes. I was curious to see if they would provide some extra protection and increase the sensitivity of my glans, which is typically not a particularly erogenous zone of my penis until after a fair amount of stimulation to the mucosal cuff, frenulum, and/or coronal ridge. I never noticed any significant change in sensitivity, but did discover that the ManHood acquired a bit of a musty smell that was difficult to wash out. After about a month or so of wearing them, I stopped when I discovered that I had lost one (they attach via a velcro seal that is highly unreliable given the variability of penis size depending on external temperature, etc.) while taking a walk in local park. Although slightly embarrassed by the prospect of a stranger finding my silly penis garment, I was horrified by the prospect of this potentially occuring in a location where I might be identified as the owner (at work or the like).

Going back to the roughness of cotton was annoying though, and I started wearing the few pairs of silk boxers that I owned more and more frequently. I found that the difference was so noticable that I ended up investing in several more pairs, and now I almost exlusively wear silk boxers. The exceptions are some of the emerging brands of high-end underwear (I like Tommy John and SAXX), which are actually softer than silk. I would probably wear these synthetic microfiber underwear exclusively, but they’re expensive ($25-30 each). I’ll also admit to occasionaly wearing Andrew Christian briefs because they’re so thin and tight that my glans is extremely well-defined by them, however they’re a bit to risque to wear to the gym, and frankly they can be so tight that they squeeze my nuts.

Anyways, I’m sorry I never commented on this story before. I really like this one because it’s a great situational setup. I’d love to see this as a movie scene some day!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby hardware » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:54 am

Not trying to threadjack, but gemit, would you mind starting a new thread regarding underwear in whatever forum you think appropriate? I think this is worth a discussion on it's own.
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Gemlt wrote:Anyways, I’m sorry I never commented on this story before. I really like this one because it’s a great situational setup. I’d love to see this as a movie scene some day!

Thank you so much, Gemlt. It's really appreciated.
To me, Shanghai is a very special place where I've spent many happy years, and I felt like commemorating it somehow by making it part of my story writing efforts. And the women in Shanghai are wonderful. I feel I have conveyed quite a bit of the actual spirit of that part of the world with this story - or maybe I am only imagining that.
:)
Happy to know it has its readers.
Cufflinks

Postby JakePeters » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:53 pm

Cufflinks wrote:Madame Xu was dressed in breathtaking silk attire and designer sandals when I entered her stately warehouse conversion on Shanghai’s East Nanjing Road. She may have been in her late 30s, her long, black hair was open, and she was beautiful. I had won a voucher for an all-in custom tailor treat at the company raffle, and Madame Xu’s tailor shop was one of the city’s most famous addresses to get outfits of superior quality. Zhou Xuan’s song ‘Ye Shanghai’ was playing in the background, and I accepted a seat on a Chesterfield sofa and a glass of mature, yellow rice wine from a servant.

“Tingting!” Madame Xu called softly, clapping her hands. A pretty young girl with glasses and Lolita braids came scurrying around a corner, carrying sewing implements and a box. She was wearing a short jeans dress, Converse sneakers, and a long sleeved top with black and white stripes.

“Gentleman here is our customer today,” Madame explained to Tingting, “gets entire outfit.” Tingting nodded eagerly, setting up utensils around herself. “First, we need to take measurement,” Madame Xu explained in her calm, well-paced manner. Tingting rushed to her side with a measuring tape immediately. Tingting was in her early twenties, quite tall and womanly by Chinese standards, perhaps from the north of the country, where people tend to have a more robust build.

Madame Xu dictated basic measurements to Tingting, who noted them on a pad. They had me change into a standard suit in a changing room then, to see where there might be a need for modification. “Mhm,” said Madame, “more material on the back of the legs,” and Tingting noted it dutifully. It took a long time to record all the requirements for my new suit, it seemed. I was offered tea and more wine along the way, even finger foods. Finally, the suit measurements were done, and I was asked to take off the standard suit, and to stand there only in my shirt and shorts.

“Full outfit means also shirt and underwear,” Madame Xu explained as she took away the suit. I caught Tingting glance at my hairy legs, as did Madame Xu. “Foreigners very manly stature,” she explained half to me, half to Tingting, “lots of muscles and body hair.” Tingting blushed and quickly busied herself rearranging things inside her utensil box.

Madame opened my shirt buttons. Tingting stared. I’d never been one for much manscaping on chest and belly, and it seemed to impress them. The measurements continued, and once Madame Xu had finished with my upper geography, she turned her attention to my boxers. “Tsk, tsk,” she said, “very low quality. Not good enough for real gentleman. Here in China, we make undergarments for 4.000 years, much better than these.”

And she proceeded to take measurements around my boxers, making Tingting take notes. Then she made me take off my boxers altogether. “Basic measurements very important,” she explained, arming herself with her measuring tape again. Tingting moved around me and sat on the floor, looking intently at my privates. “Ohh, circumcised,” said Madame, “seems like everyone have this now.” And she measured the length of my penis, calling out measurements to Tingting, who noted them dutifully. “Penis 9 cm, glans free, 4 cm; no inner foreskin visible... this important because we need to make sure there is right kind of fabric up to right height,” she explained. “Uncircumcised is easy, can be all cotton, but circumcised need silk insert.” Then she proceeded to measure the circumference of my testicles, and the two ladies engaged in complicated volume calculations, “to calculate proper space,” Madame explained.

“Now we measure with erection,” Madame Xu explained, and motioned Tingting to take over. As soon as she touched me, I became ragingly erect. “Tingting special touch,” Madame explained with a smile from her chair by the desk. Tingting also smiled. “Penis 80 degrees, curved, 15 cm, glans 4 cm, inner foreskin visible 2 cm... tight,” she reported.

“Good,” said Madame Xu and got up to leave the room, “I brief tailors, you finish up, Tingting.”

Tingting looked up at me when Madame Xu had left, for the first time seeking direct eye contact. She was sitting on the floor. “Now we do material selection,” she said and pulled the box closer. Holding out a sample, she explained, “this is standard cotton as we use for uncircumcise. Feels like that.” And she wrapped it around my penis, slowly moving it along the shaft and over the glans. “Not good, I think,” she said and shook her head for extra emphasis, taking out another sample. “Now this Yunnan silk,” she explained, “very low friction; feels like this,” and she repeated the process of wrapping it around my penis and moving it forward. “Oh,” she said and dabbed at the tip of my penis with her index finger, “I think you like; something come out. Let’s see if you like Xinjiang silk even more...” And she applied a piece of shimmering, dark olive coloured cloth; first running it along the length of the penis, then wrapping a one-inch wide piece of it around the area directly behind the glans. Turning the silk strip, she steadied my penis by resting her thumb on the frenulum area. That finally did it, and a thick fountain of sperm ended up covering her arm. A few spots even reached her glasses.

“Good,” she said, wiping her glasses, “Xinjiang silk you like best.”
In my opinion, everyone should have tailor made boxers made from Xinjiang silk.

Did you have certain faces in mind for Madame Xu and TingTing when you wrote this story? Whenever I write stories, I always search for photos to inspire my writing in the women that I write about.
JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 pm

JakePeters wrote:[\quote]
Did you have certain faces in mind for Madame Xu and TingTing when you wrote this story? Whenever I write stories, I always search for photos to inspire my writing in the women that I write about.

I did. I knew people in Shanghai, and associate them with this story. Of course their actual features were perhaps idealised in my story when I wrote it. But there are some very concise characters behind these two. Both also respond to stereotypes though. I think you'll find this constellation often in Shanghai - a successful business woman with the air of someone who has lived through much; and a junior associate who tries her best and ends up finishing the job.
:)
Cufflinks

Postby Gemlt » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:52 am

hardware wrote:Not trying to threadjack, but gemit, would you mind starting a new thread regarding underwear in whatever forum you think appropriate? I think this is worth a discussion on it's own.

Agreed. I went ahead and copy-and-pasted my remarks here (with a few extra comments added) to a thread in the “General Discussions” subforum.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby hardware » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Enjoyable story. This one takes a little more imagination for me as I've never traveled to an Asian country and have had no more that casual, passing interactions with Asian women.
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:39 pm

hardware wrote:Enjoyable story. This one takes a little more imagination for me as I've never traveled to an Asian country and have had no more that casual, passing interactions with Asian women.

Good to keep in mind. In future, I'll give more location cues. Shanghai is pretty much like New York, with a touch of California, but all in Chinese. And there is a sense of humour, well-being, relaxedness, and abundance there that is intoxicating. The average car seems to be a Porsche Cayenne, and everyone is up to their necks in Gucci and Armani stuff while eating crazy tofu varieties till late at night, in neighbourhoods that look like France before world war II.

I miss it madly.
Cufflinks