It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Kama TV

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 235

Kama TV

Postby bellend » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 am

After three Australian YouTube videos on the topic, other people are starting to do these street interviews too ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6Tdms6C5M
bellend

Re: Kama TV

Postby jill8 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:04 pm

I am intrigued but not surprised by the number of women who support uncircumcised. Given their age, it should not surprise us that women of that generation whose experience of the circumcised penis may be very limited do not come out in support. This is the sad joint effect of years of boys leaving hospitals intact and intactivism spreading their propaganda unchecked.
jill8

Postby bellend » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Frankly, I am amazed at the numbers who prefer circumcised. This seems less edited than the Australian videos too ...
bellend

Postby Frecklover » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm

It seems to me that the girls with English and European accents were more likely to prefer circumcised whilst those with Aussie accents (and the Italian girl 😢) were more likely to favour uncut.... which isn't what I would have expected at all. Maybe it's down to the attraction towards the unusual and exotic, Europeans being more used to uncut so circumcised is more exciting, and Australians intrigued by foreskins because they are less common there? Just a theory! Anyway I'm always disappointed when any girl says she prefers uncircumcised although I like a challenge and would love a go at winning them over to "Team Cut"!
Frecklover

Postby bellend » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:24 am

I didn't near anyone with an Australian accent. There was one American who said she prefers foreskin and that was it. It was some resort in the Med and I don't expect many Aussies choose to fly there for the beach. Surprising number of Nurn Irish accents. Must be something with direct flights from Belfast.
bellend