It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:16 pm

More Aussie girls on cut vs uncut

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 455

More Aussie girls on cut vs uncut

Postby snoman » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:27 am

Here's another clip quizzing younger Aussie chicks on their preferences.

The hottest one, sadly, is anti cut - (but she says she's never slept with a circumcised partner, so so much for objectivity).

This was filmed in Melbourne - typically given as one the places in Oz with a low incidence of circumcision. And again (and I'm sorry if I'm ranting but this is a personal bug bear of mine), here we have a group of girls who, according to the foreskin brigade, should have no idea about circumcised penises because (again, according to the foreskin brigade), circumcision has not been practiced there since the 1970s, and yet, they all seem to have opinions based on experience.

youtu.be Video from : youtu.be
snoman

Re: More Aussie girls on cut vs uncut

Postby Frecklover » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 am

Three prefer circumcised, two have no preference and three prefer uncut, so it's a draw, and you're right about the hottest one. Let's hope she gets to experience a circumcised lover soon who wins her over to team cut! If you exclude the English sounding girl with the tattoos, (who's also probably never encountered a surgically enhanced cock) the majority of Australian girls still actually prefer circumcised. I suspect you'd get a stronger pro-circ result in Sydney or Brisbane?
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:08 am

Brisbane almost certainly. RIC is still fairly high there.

Sydney I really couldn't say, but Victoria (of which Melbourne is the capital city) has always had a low 'official' circ rate, so this clip is quite a statement.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 am

I hear the circumcision rate is low in Perth and Hobart, which is a shame. A contact of mine who lives in "The Shire" near Sydney says the vast majority are circumcised there! I love that Brisbane is keeping up the RIC tradition! Would love to see the same question asked of girls on the beach there!
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 am

Well, I grew up in the Shire and I was quite convinced I was the only person in the world with a foreskin outside my immediate family. I'm a bit older than the girls in this vid though.

A few years in high school in Brisbane was pretty much the same. And I'd heard talk of two different people (at different high schools in Brisbane) who got named and shamed for their uncut status. I heard one group talking about a guy they called 'Skin' because supposedly he was the only kid at his school with a foreskin, and another, a school from the Gold Coast, there was a guy I heard called "Peely" (short for peely dick -presumably because he could peel the skin back on his dick).

The fact that they attracted so much notoriety they earned nicknames speaks volumes of the circ rates back then.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:50 am

I wonder why the rates differ so much from state to state in Australia? It's great though that The Shire and Queensland seem to be pro-circ strongholds! In the States the same is true in the mid west where over 90% are still benefitting from RIC. Places like Virginia and North Carolina too. Rates have fallen below 50% in Western States with a large Hispanic population which is a shame!
Frecklover