It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:38 pm

pro circ female celebs

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 387

pro circ female celebs

Postby Cufflinks » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: pro circ female celebs

Postby JakePeters » Sat May 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Cufflinks wrote:https://community.babycenter.com/post/a64885600/hot-women-who-prefer-circumcised-men

I wish some of these guys were a little less cringey in their approach to posting threads like that. I mean it's a forum for moms and parenting, and he expects them to react to him in a glowing way when all his thread had were the opinions of z-list celebrities.

JakePeters

Re: pro circ female celebs

Postby Frecklover » Sun May 13, 2018 3:57 am

Yes, 3 celebrities whose opinions are already well known and documented (I do love Olivia though). If the celebrities were specifically being pro-RIC then that forum might have been an appropriate place to praise them ( and Jenny McCarthy, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock, Rachel Weisz, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Britney (?),Sharon Stone etc.... any other pro- RIC moms come to mind?) but as the link was more about celebs who prefer a circumcised lover (Rihanna, Christina (again), Olivia (obvs),Taryn Manning, Chelsea Handler, any others??) it did seem to be posted in the wrong place! Would love to see some new names of pro-circ celebs to boost and promote the fashion, which is sadly in decline at the moment (apart from adults getting it done to please their lovers, maybe influenced by celebrity endorsements?).
Frecklover