It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:10 am

Acorn 1988-2009

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1415

Re: Acorn 1988-2009

Postby uncut28 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 am

Interesting stuff. I do like the idea of the hood removal 'female circumcision' as a counterpart to the male version too. It's very erotic to think of a couple getting his n hers circumcisions done at the same time for each other and then consummating the 'circumcised' relationship afterwards. The ritualistic element and mutual modified genitalia is a big turn on now that I think about it.

Are you circumcised Jill?
uncut28

Postby jill8 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 am

I am so glad you empathize with the need some women feel for hood removal.

I am not circumcised yet but I am saving up to get it done abroad.
jill8

Postby uncut28 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:06 pm

To be honest I've always found the idea of hood removal on a woman very sexy. It seems a nice counterpart to male circumcision. I've talked to some women about it on chatrooms sometimes, though you never know how real their stories are. Some sound too good to be true, as usual. But it's nice to dream. I was reading about it just today and apparently it can improve orgasm for a woman, which is very exciting to me. What interests you about doing it?
uncut28

Postby jill8 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 am

uncut28 wrote:To be honest I've always found the idea of hood removal on a woman very sexy. ... I was reading about it just today and apparently it can improve orgasm for a woman, which is very exciting to me.

It certainly does improve orgasm and there are several letters from women on this in Acorn.

What interests you about doing it?

I hope this detail isn't excessive, but there are issues which many are reluctant to reveal.

Many women have a lot of excess skin, the hood and inner labia. The hood can be thick and with a long overhang and forms in several layers like a double roll of foreskin. Often the glans is buried deep inside the hood. All this makes access to the glans difficult for cleaning or joy. Smegma is certainly an issue. Full retraction is difficult and unlike with men, it can't be kept retracted continuously without using fingers to hold the unrolled hood skin all the time. I long for easy access and also to have it bare and dry and exposed to feel water, air etc.

With the inner labia, if they protrude thy are unsightly especially if darkly pigmented and uncomfortable causing chaffing and real discomfort. They also divert the pee stream and cause splashing. The folds also trap traces of fluids. Women have several: vaginal discharge, menses, lube and traces of pee which combined, are often a hygienic concern. With no folds of skin where the fluids can remain and dry up, there is just a better sense of hygiene and confidence in not harbouring odour.

So cleanliness is a huge benefit but the improved sexual ease is another benefit. Also the aesthetic improvement is a real enhancement, nothing like a neat clean vulva with just a vertical slit when seen from the front, no protruding skin. See the video linked by bigfappin at 27.55 onwards and the comments on 'neat and clean' or 'tucked in'. Not only men but many of us women prefer this aesthetic and of course this gives an enormous boost to confidence.

Many of these concerns are similar to male circumcision and its advantages.
jill8

Postby uncut28 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi Jill, the detail's not excessive. Thanks for being so open about it. I'm genuinely interested in the whole thing and have been for a while. I hope you can get things done to your satisfaction soon, and I hope you'll share your journey with us :) sounds like you're on for a full labiaplasty then and not simply a clit hood removal. There are some very nice pictures online showing the results. What's the video you mention though?
uncut28

Postby jill8 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:20 am

Sorry, I forgot to post the video link. It was posted here before but is worth watching the whole thing. The link is at: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
jill8

Previous