It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Profiling the perfect, acucullophiliac short story

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 316

Profiling the perfect, acucullophiliac short story

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:54 am

Well then, feedback time.

Based on my polls here, the perfect, acucullophiliac short story so far (as of February 2018 data) apparently follows the following formula:

"Warm, loving female who is in favour of tight circumcisions and knows quite a bit about the subject, in a realistic, modern setting, performs BJ and has vaginal sex with the protagonist."

This seems very simple to me right now. It also means it should be pretty easy to write a successful piece. I wonder though what else should be considered to be put into the mix? Any ideas, anyone?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Profiling the perfect, acucullophiliac short story

Postby uncut28 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:38 am

I liked the story where the guy was uncut and sceptical at first, despite his gf's preference. But she slowly wore him down by talking about it, masturbating him with the skin held back etc. until finally the guy came to share the fantasy. That seems quite realistic too.
uncut28

Re: Profiling the perfect, acucullophiliac short story

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:01 am

uncut28 wrote:I liked the story where the guy was uncut and sceptical at first, despite his gf's preference. But she slowly wore him down by talking about it, masturbating him with the skin held back etc. until finally the guy came to share the fantasy. That seems quite realistic too.

Thank you! I see, some interesting build-up may actually be good, too, yes. I also quite like before and after scenarios, with comparisons.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks