It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Playlists

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 137

Playlists

Postby Gemlt » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Although we're pretty good at updating each other when a new video comes out, there are a lot of older videos on YouTube not mentioned on this forum. Do any of you have a YT playlist compiling circ-related videos you'd like to share?
Gemlt
Site Admin

Re: Playlists

Postby JakePeters » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:20 am

Gemlt wrote:Although we're pretty good at updating each other when a new video comes out, there are a lot of older videos on YouTube not mentioned on this forum. Do any of you have a YT playlist compiling circ-related videos you'd like to share?

In your time of viewing Youtube, have you come across many, if any, positive-opinion videos on circumcision from European women? There are so many American videos on the subject that it's like wading through spam.
JakePeters

Postby Gemlt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 am

JakePeters wrote: In your time of viewing Youtube, have you come across many, if any, positive-opinion videos on circumcision from European women? There are so many American videos on the subject that it's like wading through spam.

The only stuff that comes to mind are the mentions from Naked Attraction and in the Non-English Language section of the Videos subforum. I've had a handful of cut cock worship videos made by European women, but I'd be the first to admit that it's hard to say that dialogue from a paid custom video represents a woman's genuine feelings.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby JakePeters » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Gemlt wrote:
JakePeters wrote: In your time of viewing Youtube, have you come across many, if any, positive-opinion videos on circumcision from European women? There are so many American videos on the subject that it's like wading through spam.

The only stuff that comes to mind are the mentions from Naked Attraction and in the Non-English Language section of the Videos subforum. I've had a handful of cut cock worship videos made by European women, but I'd be the first to admit that it's hard to say that dialogue from a paid custom video represents a woman's genuine feelings.

Hard to say, but it's always possible. I mean they want to be neutral, in-case someone blathers about it. Like in the case of Kaidence King (british clip maker), who won't utter her real preference, to "preserve the act". It's quite possible they prefer cut, if they especially have a cut partner. But it's the ones without male partners that are a real mystery.
JakePeters