It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Explaining your circumcision fetish to women

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 307

Explaining your circumcision fetish to women

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:02 am

Given that many women have no idea how to distinguish between a circumcised and an uncircumcised penis, and often generally know very little about the topic overall, I wonder how you have fared when explaining your inclination to your wife, girlfriend, or other significant other.

Personally, I was lucky to be together with a woman who shared this fetish for over a decade. But there were (and are) other women in my life, who were sometimes surprised at the power of the topic over me, and how much of an obsession it really is. It is literally the key to sexuality for me, which is, of course precisely the definition of a fetish; not just something you find mildly interesting every odd month, but the very thing that needs to be there in some way so you can get off.

Some women in my life never caught on to the fact that, commanding this topic well could have meant to have a full handle on me sexually, or at least a reliable on-button. And I am thinking now that that may have been my own fault, because I simply did not own up to it. I should have told them, "look, just say how you prefer an exposed glans, and you'll have me red-lining for you for the rest of the evening and beyond."

I suppose there is a problem with admitting to a fetish in the first place, because it makes us "weird" - unless you're up against a woman who is experienced and a bit kinky herself, which is beginning to become more accepted as information about its forms are spreading on the web, and more and more people begin to realize how common it actually is to be a bit eccentric sexually.

How are you ensuring your leanings don't go unserviced?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Explaining your circumcision fetish to women

Postby snoman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 am

Honestly, I've never been able to bring myself to raise this as a fetish with any of my previous partners. I had one experience where a girlfriend was pro circumcision and had never seen a foreskin before. She took a lot of time playing with and examining mine, but I think she knew that it was an insecurity of mine so she never went as far as to suggest circumcision as role play topic. I kind of regret not following up on that.

My wife, perfect as she is all other areas, is at heart, your classical practical German. She doesn't read fantasy, doesn't enjoy movies too removed from reality, and our sex life, while otherwise completely physically and emotionally satisfying, isn't seen as an area where fantasy has any need to appear. I heard someone say once, if you want fantasy and erotic experiences, find yourself a French girl. If you want the workout of your life, get a German girl.

That was pretty accurate!
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:04 pm

snoman wrote:I heard someone say once, if you want fantasy and erotic experiences, find yourself a French girl. If you want the workout of your life, get a German girl.

Having had the honour with German women myself, I know exactly what you mean. Nevertheless, there is also a pragmatic side to them which I believe to have discovered one evening on a date with a German company executive in Shanghai. All along, she was being Ms. Straightforward, and that continued when I gave myself away as a guy who talked a bit more about his circumcised penis than would be considered absolutely normal. Her dry and factual response was, "it means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

That was the kind of lady staff at offices are afraid of, and she looked right through me, too. But in keeping with her character, she did know how to use her new insight on me. We didn't meet often after that first time (although she did celebrate my 40th with me in Shanghai), but she had made a mental note of my quirk, and always managed to allude to it, probably enjoying how it made me spill drinks.
:D
They can do that.
Cufflinks

Postby snoman » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 am

Cufflinks wrote:
snoman wrote:I heard someone say once, if you want fantasy and erotic experiences, find yourself a French girl. If you want the workout of your life, get a German girl.

Her dry and factual response was, "it means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

I'm cackling hysterically to myself because that sums up perfectly everything there is to know about German women!
(and that they're never wrong. But I think that's most women...)
snoman

Postby evadjams » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Yes, this was good. And I think some of the more intelligent women I've spoken with have picked up on it and responded in a very similar way ("Oh, you're really into this, hey?").

But in general, it's been rather depressing.

As Cufflinks said, I all but say, "this turns me on like crazy", and it's as if I get a blank stare in return - a total unwillingness to meet me on my terms to help get me off.

I like to think I'm invested in my partner's pleasure and would try to get them off even if I didn't understand their kink. If she said I'm really into being covered with frogs, I would go on Amazon and order some plastic frogs, and try to figure out where her head is at so I could say things that drive her crazy.

In general, my observation from a ton of online dating is that (i) women don't tend to have nearly as many paraphelias as men, so maybe they just don't conceptualize sex in the same way, making it hard to intuitively understand such a kink for some reason, (ii) 95%+ of women are exhaustingly passive, and - regardless of political leaning - into being pursued, and that's that. With the overwhelming kink being pretty straightforward BDSM, as submissives.

So, I go about satisfying it in other ways - namely, by seeking out women who in fact have a preference, and getting off on that, or finding ways to bring it up with women in conversation.
evadjams

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:30 am

evadjams wrote:I like to think I'm invested in my partner's pleasure and would try to get them off even if I didn't understand their kink. If she said I'm really into being covered with frogs, I would go on Amazon and order some plastic frogs, and try to figure out where her head is at so I could say things that drive her crazy.

Hahaaah!
:D :D :D
Priceless, this has me rolling on the floor. And: Exactly. Me, too. But I have a theory about that clueless stare we sometimes get when we try to reveal the nature of the fetish: It may just be too complex for a novice to get into on the spot. There is a lot to know, after all. I think I might give a similar stare to a woman who reveals to me her fetish is Confucianism. I guess I'd be like, "um, ok, let me read up on it."

But I noticed that those women who managed to get right into it tended to be either medical professionals, naturally, or, and this is perhaps a bit strange, animal-attuned. In my experience, women who have animals, like horses and dogs and cats and birds, make the switch very quickly, and they "get" me. Who knows why...
Cufflinks