It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 579

Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas

Postby Tight Circ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:01 pm

So as you probably know Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner has recently got engaged with American singer Joe Jonas. Does anyone knows if he's circumcised? I really hope so, for Sophie's sake ;)
Tight Circ

Re: Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas

Postby Frecklover » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:18 am

I've been wondering the same thing? Nobody seems to know for sure on the internet as far as I can see, but I'm guessing it's likely that he is circumcised. I love the thought of a stunning English redhead experiencing and enjoying an All-American cock!
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:45 am

Also recently engaged are Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie. They both come from aristocratic British backgrounds, where circumcision is often still a family tradition, like with the Royals. I would love it if he was circumcised and she is benefitting from his enhanced status sexually!? Anyone know?
Frecklover

Postby Frecklover » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:56 am

Still wondering about them? Also wondering about Bonnie Wright (Ginnie Weasley) who I hear now has an American boyfriend! Oh and Kaya Scodelario! I know about Lauren Mayberry!! Ahhh.... English belles with clean-cut All-American beaus! ❤️
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Frecklover wrote:Still wondering about them? Also wondering about Bonnie Wright (Ginnie Weasley) who I hear now has an American boyfriend! Oh and Kaya Scodelario! I know about Lauren Mayberry!! Ahhh.... English belles with clean-cut All-American beaus! ❤️

I keep holding out hope that one day my favorite actress will get an American boyfriend. He could be Muslim, Jewish, 100 percent American or Black African - doesn't matter. Whatever will guarantee sexual influence on her.

Alas, she does not as of yet, have an American boyfriend.
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm

I’d love that too Jake!
Frecklover