It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:56 pm

New custom videos

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 2668

New custom videos

Postby Xochimilco » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:50 am

Hey folks, I've been lurking here for a little while but finally decided to join in the conversation because I wanted to let you know about 2 new videos that are pretty awesome. The first one is from Kaidence King who is on ExtraLunchMoney and Clips4Sale. She made me an awesome custom video called "Circumcised cock masturbation" that you can find here: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

She is a really cute British chick with great tits and it's pretty nice to hear someone with a British accent talking about being turned on by a guy's cut cock. It's also not expensive to buy.

The second video was made on ELM by Lunababe and it's called "Worshipping Your Hard Cock". In this video, she strokes, sucks and fucks her bf's circumcised dick while talking about how much she loves cut dick. This one is also not expensive and you can find that here: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

I'm posting this because I think if more people buy content from girls like them it may start to show these girls that there is a market for it and they might hopefully make more. I'm waiting on another custom now so if it's good once I get it, I'll post that link too. Enjoy!
Xochimilco

Re: New custom videos

Postby JakePeters » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:57 am

Xochimilco wrote:Hey folks, I've been lurking here for a little while but finally decided to join in the conversation because I wanted to let you know about 2 new videos that are pretty awesome. The first one is from Kaidence King who is on ExtraLunchMoney and Clips4Sale. She made me an awesome custom video called "Circumcised cock masturbation" that you can find here: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

She is a really cute British chick with great tits and it's pretty nice to hear someone with a British accent talking about being turned on by a guy's cut cock. It's also not expensive to buy.

The second video was made on ELM by Lunababe and it's called "Worshipping Your Hard Cock". In this video, she strokes, sucks and fucks her bf's circumcised dick while talking about how much she loves cut dick. This one is also not expensive and you can find that here: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

I'm posting this because I think if more people buy content from girls like them it may start to show these girls that there is a market for it and they might hopefully make more. I'm waiting on another custom now so if it's good once I get it, I'll post that link too. Enjoy!

I'm saddened that there aren't any free videos with british girls talking about circumcised cocks. The one and only that is found, and it just happens to be a paid one.

Custom content is made, provided there is a buyer. Low-level American content makers will almost always make this kind of content, but British girls have very little call to make them, unless they have a circed boyfriend or they even know what circumcision is. I don't know if the video by the british chick features a real cock, but did she ever state her real preference?

It's a shame there aren't many foreign/british circumcision videos, they are awfully specific and I can't even find any myself.
JakePeters

Postby Frecklover » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:56 am

Yes that's the problem with custom made videos. The girls are being paid to say they prefer circumcised but there's never 100% certainty that they really do!! Unless they state it elsewhere, on free social media etc. I think lots of girls don't like to state their true preferences for fear of alienating their male fans who may not be circumcised!?
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 am

Frecklover wrote:Yes that's the problem with custom made videos. The girls are being paid to say they prefer circumcised but there's never 100% certainty that they really do!! Unless they state it elsewhere, on free social media etc. I think lots of girls don't like to state their true preferences for fear of alienating their male fans who may not be circumcised!?

Especially the attractive ones, and the british girl is really sexy. :/
JakePeters

Postby Xochimilco » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 pm

The British girl is Kaidence and she is very sexy. I actually think they're both really sexy.

Also, the one custom I'm still waiting on is from a very sexy girl who admitted to me that she actually does have a thing for circumcised cocks and that she was really excited to see the topic that I wanted. Looking forward to seeing the video...
Xochimilco

Postby Gemlt » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Fantastic share, Xochimilco! I'm glad to see someone else is out there working to get videos like this made. I have to say, I was really impressed with Kaidence's production and performance. I'd definitely put her in the upper tier of custom amateur models whose work I've seen. Although I've noticed her on ELM, I think I might have written her off because it's so rare to hear back from the British models. Kaiden don't was a lot sexier than I would have expected though, and I might have to check in with her and see if she'd like to work with me in the future. It's so rare to find a model that actually knows what she's doing, and when you do, it can get really pricey.

I haven't had the chance to see Luna's video yet, but I'll be sure to try to check that out in the future. I'm the mean time, keep up the good work!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Xochimilco » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:39 am

Yeah, I actually can[t say enough positive things about Kaidence. She was super professional, followed everything I asked her to do, was super detail oriented and finished the video very quickly. I ended up buying my video from her outside of the ELM system just so she would get more of the money, but whatever way you want to do it, I would recommend Kaidence for any solo video anyone wants to pursue.

I recently also stumbled upon this sweet young thing who made a custom for me, named "Sexxxyteen". The video is a little bit jerky at the beginning but she puts in such effort and detail that it really ends up being a great watch! She has also privately admitted to me that she absolutely prefers circumcised dicks, and for what it's worth, this guy has a really clear circumcision scar way up on his shaft. She does some good work on it. Also it costs 7 credits on ELM if you go here to buy it: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Anyway, i totally recommend both Kaidence and SexxyTeen for customs. Also, LunaBabe is probably the hottest that I've worked with so far, at least in my opinion.

X
Xochimilco

Postby Gemlt » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Hmm, I worked with Kylie (sexxxyteen) about a year ago, and she made a great cut cock worship video for me too. I'll have to check this one out. In the one she made for me, she never even takes her top off, but it looks like she bares all in the one she made for you.

I have mit, though, her boyfriend has got one of the loosest circumcisions I've ever seen. I thought he was uncut the first time I saw the video, because she's able to pull the skin on his shaft almost all way up to the end of his glans. It looks a little tighter in the one she made for you, so maybe it was a really recent circumcision that's healed up over the past year.

She's a delightful little cock worshiper regardless, so I'm glad to see that she's putting out more of this kind of content. Thanks for the share!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby JakePeters » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Xochimilco wrote:Yeah, I actually can[t say enough positive things about Kaidence. She was super professional, followed everything I asked her to do, was super detail oriented and finished the video very quickly. I ended up buying my video from her outside of the ELM system just so she would get more of the money, but whatever way you want to do it, I would recommend Kaidence for any solo video anyone wants to pursue.

I recently also stumbled upon this sweet young thing who made a custom for me, named "Sexxxyteen". The video is a little bit jerky at the beginning but she puts in such effort and detail that it really ends up being a great watch! She has also privately admitted to me that she absolutely prefers circumcised dicks, and for what it's worth, this guy has a really clear circumcision scar way up on his shaft. She does some good work on it. Also it costs 7 credits on ELM if you go here to buy it: *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Anyway, i totally recommend both Kaidence and SexxyTeen for customs. Also, LunaBabe is probably the hottest that I've worked with so far, at least in my opinion.

X

Did you ask Kaidence if she preferred circumcised or not?
JakePeters

Postby Xochimilco » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Hey guys, here's a link to another video from ELM. *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

She's pretty cute and petite and I did ask her and she said she definitely does prefer circumcised dicks and especially loves her boyfriend's cut dick (who is featured in the video). It's a cheap 10 credit buy so I'd recommend checking it out.

Also, I've got a really nice solo video from a girl who's no longer on ELM. I'd normally encourage people to buy it but since she's not on the site anymore I'd like to share it but I'm not sure what the best way is to do it. I tried posting it directly here but was told that the file is too big. Any advice would be helpful.
Xochimilco

Next