It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Question about Many Vids

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 211

Question about Many Vids

Postby Xochimilco » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:37 pm

I've had pretty good success commissioning videos from people on ExtraLunchMoney.com but I'm kind of tired of the site and am interested in checking out something new. Many Vids seems like it has tons of gorgeous women but it also seems really difficult to communicate with them. Has anyone had any luck commissioning custom videos on Many Vids? Am I missing something or is it really just difficult to communicate with those models?
Xochimilco

Re: Question about Many Vids

Postby Gemlt » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:26 pm

I’m in this same boat. I keep wanting to make the switch over to MV for the significantly hotter models and higher production standards, but I have to hand it to ELM for making it a lot easier for buyers. Features that ELM has that I’d really like to see on MV incude the Requests section, referral bonuses, and most importantly the flexible custom prices. I’ve been expecting changes like these to come around to MV (and have messaged them about the bonuses), but they’ve been slow to make any alterations to their format. I will admit, I’ve used Customs4U and Clips4Sale as well in the past, and MV is way more user friendly than either.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby snoman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:34 am

I'm in the middle of dealing with a model on MV right now. So far everything has gone smoothly. I posted to her wall and asked her to PM regarding a custom and it's been pretty smooth sailing since then. The only issue I've had with the website is that when PM'ing, it only lets you send one message per day unless you pay membership and sign up.
snoman

Postby brexiter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:30 pm

Your best bet is tweeting ideas to your favourite stars on many vids
brexiter