It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm

2 English girls humiliate small cut cock

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 184

2 English girls humiliate small cut cock

Postby snoman » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 am

This is pure small penis humiliation. There is no mention of the guy's status, which is a shame because there was plenty of opportunity to bring it up. Not the first time I've seen a clip from the UK with a cut actor where his status is ignored. What a waste of a good chance for UK girls to talk circ!

UK - SPH for cut guy
snoman

Re: 2 English girls humiliate small cut cock

Postby chrisbris » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:41 pm

snoman wrote:This is pure small penis humiliation. There is no mention of the guy's status, which is a shame because there was plenty of opportunity to bring it up. Not the first time I've seen a clip from the UK with a cut actor where his status is ignored. What a waste of a good chance for UK girls to talk circ!

UK - SPH for cut guy

This same girl is also in the small dick video with Father Christmas , who is also obviously circumcised, and again, no mention, it's such an obvious situation for them to talk about it, and really frustrating!!

She does say "looks like he's had an industrial accident", but not sure if she's referring to the circ or the fact that it's 'small', he says it's a "flatick" (?) anyone understand what he says? He refers to a type of dick I imagine but he could've just said, "no, I'm circumcised.." never happens though
chrisbris